Anyone else watch The Acolyte?

Hammerlock3

20 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i could hang with the mandalorian through the 2nd season but holy hell the third one was bad.

To be fair I don't think there is anything they could've done for season 3 that wouldn't have been a let down.  The ending to season 2 is up there with Vader revealing his identity to Luke 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

28 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

To be fair I don't think there is anything they could've done for season 3 that wouldn't have been a let down.  The ending to season 2 is up there with Vader revealing his identity to Luke 

it was such an obvious place to end the series.

• Brain 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

The storyline was way too jumbled that they weren't able to give enough time to any of the potentially interesting stories, and the actress in the main role was kind of bad.  Lee Jung-Jae and Manny Jacinto were great!  However, given the jumbled up nature of the storyline, and again, the focus on the Mae-Osha story without an actress who was able to hold the center; this gave short shrift to the potentially good storylines.  Really, though, this series, to it's credit, did have some of the best Star Wars action sequences of all time.  The fights were awesome.

Mainly, this show suffered from what most of Disney+ shows suffer from: they try to do too much.  I disagree with this being the worst show of all time, though, it's not even the worst Star Wars show of all time.  Book of Boba Fett was worse, IMO, unless you just give it credit for basically being Mandalorian season 2.5 in the second half.

• Bob 1

I have not watched it.   Most of the newer Star Wars content isn't interesting to me.   Mandalorian was ok but it did not grab me.   The Obi Wan series was ok but still seemed to go nowhere.   I have to admit that when Vader finally came in and did his thing, that was pretty cool.  

mspart