I understand the premise of voting for him regardless, but does anyone think Biden's brain works?

Does Biden have sufficient mental capacity to be president?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Does Biden have sufficient mental capacity to be president?

• Yes, his brain works fine.
    • No, he is diminished too badly

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

These are the most ridiculous ones.

Actual idiot posters who post such far fetched nonsense that nobody could possibly get sucked in to them.

"trying to keep the country locked down forever"... so dumb. Hammerlock3 is not a legitimate poster. Just garbage.

Here is a prime example of what everyone is talking about...including Husker...hammer didn't insult you in his post...he was stating what he believes (which is all true) and you do nothing but insult him.  So quite with the multiple personality posting claiming you don't do what you do all the time...aka., see above.

• Bob 4

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Trump is SLUSH.

It's like MUSH, but watered down to have far less matter.

(Yes, it's a silly post to respond to a bonehead post from a clown poster. We can't always take the high road.) 

In your case it’s can’t “ever” take the high road, right skippy?   Carry on getting owned by this entire board.  We ALL enjoy watching you get slapped all over the place.  

• Poopy 1

On 7/6/2024 at 11:58 PM, RockLobster said:

Agreed - and the one convicted of sexual assault and 34 criminal felonies is clearly the bigger scumbag.

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

There were 34 felony counts.

If you're the type of person that wants to review them personally - that's good - just fire up Google and go.

Nah you said "34 criminal felonies."  Now you are changing you story.  There were 12 checks in question and corresponding invoices and ledger entries.  Doesn't it seem like good accounting practice for invoices and ledgers to match up with checks written?

As far as any can tell there was 1 felony not 34 and no one seems to be able to say what it was.  All (including a good attorney here) just want to throw out the 34 counts or in your case 34 felonies line cause it just sounds so much worse.  

• Bob 1
  • Ban Basketball 1

Or…..or……the simple fact is he was tried and convicted on 34 felony counts, and people have a more and more diffficult time dealing with reality these days, so we spin uncomfortable truths into something a feels little more comfortable, as far as we can tell…

Kinda like Biden fans saying what was on display last Thursday was due to extensive travel and a slight cold. 

9 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Actual idiot posters who post such far fetched nonsense that nobody could possibly get sucked in to them.

"trying to keep the country locked down forever"... so dumb. Hammerlock3 is not a legitimate poster. Just garbage.

back to the old RL

that didn't take long

• Poopy 1

9 hours ago, RockLobster said:

so you think biden's claim that he created more jobs than any other president is legitimate?

You've yet to attempt an answer to anything i've asked.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

12 hours ago, RockLobster said:

That was my mistake - not "sexual assault. To be accurate, it was "liable for sexual abuse" and also "defamation."

It's no excuse, but I didn't focus on the getting all the details because I assumed everyone here already knew.

I won't make that mistake again. (Not necessarily because folks don't know, but because some folks like to claim not to.)

When you focus on details that are not true and get called out on it, it doesn't mean you didn't focus on the details because you assumed everyone on here already knew.   You are trying validate a false premise and hoping not to get called out on it.   You rightly got called out on it.   E. Jean Carroll can't even remember the year this happened.   So she is a spot on witness to the behavior that Trump was liable for.   Of course she should remember.   But she didn't.   You can't make much of a case when you can't remember as Christine Blasey Ford found out in a very public way.   But it worked because it was Trump. 

With regard to the felony convictions, I will provide the first three of 34 indictments here and you tell us all what law he broke to have a felony conviction on each indictment:

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

SECOND COUNT:
AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, further accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842457, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

THIRD COUNT:
AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, further accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842460, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

Now in order to make these felonies, he had to have intent to commit another crime.   Please state that other crime that he was convicted of.   Does it not seem extremely strange to you that a felony indictment is not specific as to waht other crime was committed to make it a felony?   Because, the business records issues are misdemeanors and past the statute of limitations, unless they can prove another crime, whereupon it becomes a felony.   What specific other crime did he commit for felony conviction on these charges?   You can't state what it was because it was never presented in court with evidence.   The judge told the jurors that they did not have to agree on what Trump supposedly did out of 3 different choices.   Just that he did something and that would be enough for conviction.   So please tell us what he was convicted of specifically.   You can't have a felony conviction unless the charge is specific.   But it worked because it was Trump.   So please illuminate our minds and be specific. 

mspart

7 hours ago, mspart said:

When you focus on details that are not true and get called out on it, it doesn't mean you didn't focus on the details because you assumed everyone on here already knew.   You are trying validate a false premise and hoping not to get called out on it.   You rightly got called out on it.   E. Jean Carroll can't even remember the year this happened.   So she is a spot on witness to the behavior that Trump was liable for.   Of course she should remember.   But she didn't.   You can't make much of a case when you can't remember as Christine Blasey Ford found out in a very public way.   But it worked because it was Trump. 

With regard to the felony convictions, I will provide the first three of 34 indictments here and you tell us all what law he broke to have a felony conviction on each indictment:

THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

SECOND COUNT:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842457, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

THIRD COUNT:
The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an entry in the Detail General Ledger for the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, bearing voucher number 842460, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.

Now in order to make these felonies, he had to have intent to commit another crime.   Please state that other crime that he was convicted of.   Does it not seem extremely strange to you that a felony indictment is not specific as to waht other crime was committed to make it a felony?   Because, the business records issues are misdemeanors and past the statute of limitations, unless they can prove another crime, whereupon it becomes a felony.   What specific other crime did he commit for felony conviction on these charges?   You can't state what it was because it was never presented in court with evidence.   The judge told the jurors that they did not have to agree on what Trump supposedly did out of 3 different choices.   Just that he did something and that would be enough for conviction.   So please tell us what he was convicted of specifically.   You can't have a felony conviction unless the charge is specific.   But it worked because it was Trump.   So please illuminate our minds and be specific. 

mspart

Trump was caught J walking.  He was J walking with the intent to steal a quarter out of a parking meter on the other side of the street.  There's your crime, intent and thus felony.  I don't know why they bothered with the 34 checks & invoices case.  The J walking case was a slam dunk.  

16 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Here is a prime example of what everyone is talking about...including Husker...hammer didn't insult you in his post...he was stating what he believes (which is all true) and you do nothing but insult him.  So quite with the multiple personality posting claiming you don't do what you do all the time...aka., see above.

This one is so simple.

Nobody. Absolutely nobody. Was in favor of trying to lockdown the country "forever."

That would obviously be unsustainable and bad for everyone regardless of political stance.

If you claim someone wants to lockdown the country forever, your claim is obviously incorrect. Because logic.

This wasn't a personal attack, but a check on a post that fails the test of logic.

If that's a bad thing - I'm not sure what the heck you are advocating for.

13 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

so you think biden's claim that he created more jobs than any other president is legitimate?

You've yet to attempt an answer to anything i've asked.

Yes, I do.

(Thanks for the legitimate question - it was the 1st one, and hopefully our discussion will continue to improve.)

• Haha 1
  • Poopy 1

11 hours ago, mspart said:

Part (1):

Let's take this in parts, because it is considerably lengthy and better to address smaller pieces.

As I had said, I wasn't focusing on details because I assumed folks here here already knew them. That is true.

Your claim that I was trying to validate a false premise is incorrect.

Ummm.. We're not in a court of law, we're just in a silly little internet wrestling site.

And, bud, sexual-assault or sexual-abuse both equal bad juju.

If your point hinges on specific types of sexual predation being better or worse... than that's your thing. 

I wouldn't want to be the guy that tries to justify that.

• Poopy 1

12 hours ago, mspart said:

SECOND COUNT:

THIRD COUNT:

Part (2):

Yikes!

Oh, no. Nope. Never.

Conspiracy theories do not rise to the level of serious conversation for me.

It's 34 felony counts and that's a done deal.

(I'm not against further conversation, I'm just against anything having to do with more BS conspiracy theories.)

• Poopy 1

On 7/8/2024 at 1:54 AM, RockLobster said:

That was my mistake - not "sexual assault. To be accurate, it was "liable for sexual abuse" and also "defamation."

It's no excuse, but I didn't focus on the getting all the details because I assumed everyone here already knew.

I won't make that mistake again. (Not necessarily because folks don't know, but because some folks like to claim not to.)

That’s interesting…… I didn’t worry about being inaccurate because I assumed everyone knew what was accurate.  Thats a new, intriguing technique, maybe now is a good time to tell us about what it means to be a good poster. 

• Bob 2

10 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Can forcing Joe, in his current physical state, to continue serving as President be considered malpractice?  Does Dr. Jill have a good malpractice policy?  👩‍⚕️

• Bob 1

5 minutes ago, red viking said:

He's the lesser of 2 evils. It's that simple. You can have a President with cognitive issues or a President that is evil, corrupt and narcissistic., and a felon. 

We've been over this before.  😉

lesserof2weevils-graygranite-swatch-400x

7 hours ago, RockLobster said:

This one is so simple.

Nobody. Absolutely nobody. Was in favor of trying to lockdown the country "forever."

That would obviously be unsustainable and bad for everyone regardless of political stance.

If you claim someone wants to lockdown the country forever, your claim is obviously incorrect. Because logic.

This wasn't a personal attack, but a check on a post that fails the test of logic.

If that's a bad thing - I'm not sure what the heck you are advocating for.

LOL...wow...you do realize I was not the one discussing the county being locked down forever, right?!?!  Or is it just your schtick of knowing, once again, you are wrong and when called out on it you deflect by arguing someone else's point with me?  Admit you were wrong and move on...you continually embarrass yourself.

• Bob 2

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Yes, I do.

(Thanks for the legitimate question - it was the 1st one, and hopefully our discussion will continue to improve.)

Opening jobs back up that he shut down isn’t adding jobs.  🤦‍♂️ 

• Bob 1