Evidence the left is much more radicalized than the right

6 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Back to this again. Looking for one outlier to try to prove a universal point. Its weak to say the least. 

Who shot at the former president? Did they actually kill someone? What party did they(shooter) associate with? 

Please stop doing this. You aren't making the point you think you are. 

when 'one' outlier becomes many... it's no longer an outlier.

• Bob 1

15 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL

It's fine, you can be wrong, ignorant, narcissistic, psychotic, weak, clueless, judgmental, racist, cowardly, victim, boogeyman chaser, conspiracy theory nut job...you've proven that and will prove it again. 

You obviously have me confused with Trump.

(I'm much younger, smarter, and better looking than the orange turd you refer to.)

12 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

when 'one' outlier becomes many... it's no longer an outlier.

I'm sorry but when you say 'many' to try to bolster your point. You look lazy. 'Many' should be a 'significant amount/percentage'. Then we can talk about what number would you say is 'significant'. What are your metrics for making that decision? 'Many' could be three or four. If its still a vanishingly small number, in the end, then what would be your point in posting that? 

As soon as you can prove those points. Which your post does not. Then you can say that. What percentage does your example make of the whole number? Do you know? Did you even try to find out?