Evidence the left is much more radicalized than the right

11 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

that's just you saying stuff that's obviously not true, jargon, or economically ignorant.

Yup. All fake news and fake stats. The actual data is all a lie. Impossible to debate the fringe wingers when you provide real data and all they do is say the data is "fake." 

8 minutes ago, red viking said:

Yup. All fake news and fake stats. The actual data is all a lie. Impossible to debate the fringe wingers when you provide real data and all they do is say the data is "fake." 

no data has been provided. You guys are making rather extreme claims, they need to be substantiated.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

8 hours ago, RockLobster said:

You've made no legitimate points in any subject on this thread since I joined it.

You've contributed no content at all. Not a single pertinent post (read back to confirm.)

Back to the thread at hand, Le duke made a very good post about folks being against folks "plastering my favorite verses from the Quran on the classroom walls."

You twisted it around into some weird 100% argument that he never made using the excuse of "nuance."

The radical right in the US doesn't seem to be capable of accepting Islam. Even though it is projected to surpass Christianity in numbers in the relatively near future.

Perhaps that is part of why they are radically opposed.

yeah that post was completely polite and conciliatory and you somehow got offended by it and threw a fit....

• Bob 1

On 7/2/2024 at 12:30 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

As we all know the left is in turmoil because they can't find a decent candidate to run against Trump, who is a pretty absurd figure. Why can't they?

1) All the momentum within the democratic party is on the extreme, economically moronic, oppressor/oppressed narrative is everything, utopian Marxist end. Any who catches that lightening is going to be DOA. No moderates allowed.

2) Because they are so far down the utopian rabbit hole, the democratic party hasn't elevated anyone who isn't willing to pass counterfactual purity tests to the point where they look like complete imbeciles. Why was the incompetent and ridiculous Kamala made VP? Because she's dumb enough to parrot anything. This is virtue in the democratic party.

The right isn't much better, it has a significant problem with caring more about "owning the libs" than about actual policy, but its clear which side is more radicalized and potentially harmful.

Each allegation is a confession. 

• Brain 1

5 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Each allegation is a confession. 

thats great for trying to sound smart but doesn't actually get us anywhere

• Brain 1

On 7/2/2024 at 12:30 PM, Hammerlock3 said:

As we all know the left is in turmoil because they can't find a decent candidate to run against Trump, who is a pretty absurd figure. Why can't they?

1) All the momentum within the democratic party is on the extreme, economically moronic, oppressor/oppressed narrative is everything, utopian Marxist end. Any who catches that lightening is going to be DOA. No moderates allowed.

2) Because they are so far down the utopian rabbit hole, the democratic party hasn't elevated anyone who isn't willing to pass counterfactual purity tests to the point where they look like complete imbeciles. Why was the incompetent and ridiculous Kamala made VP? Because she's dumb enough to parrot anything. This is virtue in the democratic party.

The right isn't much better, it has a significant problem with caring more about "owning the libs" than about actual policy, but its clear which side is more radicalized and potentially harmful.

5 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

thats great for trying to sound smart but doesn't actually get us anywhere

Firstly, the current President beat the last one. Seeing as it is a rematch of a winner vs a loser of the last contest why is your same criticism/critique not pointed at the GOP? Clearly a loser of the popular vote twice is not a great bet for a third try. There were plenty of candidates that were practiced politicians with a better than 50% record at elections. 

Secondly, neither does your over-broad characakture of what you think the policies of the left are. If you were honest you might say: 

1. The economic policies of the left are wide ranging and vary based on a variety of factors but that I don't really like them or feel they will be particularly effective. (seems as this is really the case but this head line doesn't move traffic am I wrong? Not sure how the oppressor/oppressed fits in, please elaborate? 

2. Not sure what your point is here other than you don't like someone. Why don't you like this person, is it personal or political or something else? Do you think the VP is not qualified, if so, why? 

Also, can you offer up examples of the policies that you are attempting to discredit without actually explaining them? Who has suggested a Marxist policy? 

Utopian rabbit hole? Please explain that so I have an understanding of what you mean? Also 'counterfactual purity test' not sure about that one either? 

Have you researched VP Kamala Harris. Do you understand how impressive a career she has had? I'll give you a run down: 

Howard University undergrad

UC-Hastings Law, so not an 'Ivy League elite' school by any means. 

DA's office of Alameda County, not too shabby

Recruited to San Fran DA's office then to City Attorney of San Fran

Elected DA of San Fran in 2003

Attorney General of CA in 2010(first female to be elected to this position) a position held by Earl Warren SCOTUS Justice that brought us Brown vs Board. Re-elected in 2014. 

Elected senator of CA 2017. 

This resume doesn't strike me as belonging to someone that is incompetent. If you have information I do not have, please share it? I'm always interested to learn new things. 

3 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Firstly, the current President beat the last one. Seeing as it is a rematch of a winner vs a loser of the last contest why is your same criticism/critique not pointed at the GOP? Clearly a loser of the popular vote twice is not a great bet for a third try. There were plenty of candidates that were practiced politicians with a better than 50% record at elections. 

Secondly, neither does your over-broad characakture of what you think the policies of the left are. If you were honest you might say: 

1. The economic policies of the left are wide ranging and vary based on a variety of factors but that I don't really like them or feel they will be particularly effective. (seems as this is really the case but this head line doesn't move traffic am I wrong? Not sure how the oppressor/oppressed fits in, please elaborate? 

2. Not sure what your point is here other than you don't like someone. Why don't you like this person, is it personal or political or something else? Do you think the VP is not qualified, if so, why? 

Also, can you offer up examples of the policies that you are attempting to discredit without actually explaining them? Who has suggested a Marxist policy? 

Utopian rabbit hole? Please explain that so I have an understanding of what you mean? Also 'counterfactual purity test' not sure about that one either? 

Have you researched VP Kamala Harris. Do you understand how impressive a career she has had? I'll give you a run down: 

Attorney General of CA in 2010(first female to be elected to this position) a position held by Earl Warren SCOTUS Justice that brought us Brown vs Board. Re-elected in 2014. 

This resume doesn't strike me as belonging to someone that is incompetent. If you have information I do not have, please share it? I'm always interested to learn new things. 

have you heard her try to speak... about anything? 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'm not reading this whole thing, any one point I can address?

Edited by Hammerlock3

15 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

yeah that post was completely polite and conciliatory and you somehow got offended by it and threw a fit....

It was neither completely polite nor completely conciliatory.

It was a clear and legitimate post that you responded to with a twisted mess of a nonsensical post.

As far as I saw, nobody "threw a fit". That's a weird thing for the author of the twisted mess to claim.

Let's jump to the end. You made a post with poor perspective, maybe just accept it and we'll all move on.

Or not - you be you. 

6 hours ago, RockLobster said:

It was neither completely polite nor completely conciliatory.

It was a clear and legitimate post that you responded to with a twisted mess of a nonsensical post.

As far as I saw, nobody "threw a fit". That's a weird thing for the author of the twisted mess to claim.

Let's jump to the end. You made a post with poor perspective, maybe just accept it and we'll all move on.

Or not - you be you. 

what was the poor perspective?

• Poopy 1

21 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Yes. She's great. Glad we both agree. 

While completely laughable in her speaking abilities...which is okay...a lot of people are not good public speakers and she is definitely one of those people.  But please tell us one thing she has done as VP...just one.

• Fire 1

39 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

While completely laughable in her speaking abilities...which is okay...a lot of people are not good public speakers and she is definitely one of those people.  But please tell us one thing she has done as VP...just one.

Do you know the constitutional responsibilities of the VP? If so please explain or just copy and paste. 

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Do you know the constitutional responsibilities of the VP? If so please explain or just copy and paste. 

So you can't name one thing...got it!

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

She was put in charge of the border.  Enough said about her abilities. 

• Bob 2

2 hours ago, red viking said:

Some people are dumb enough to think that the VP just sits around and does crossword puzzles waiting for the President to die. 

Why you going after TPT so hard ? 

• Bob 1

On 7/9/2024 at 10:29 AM, red viking said:

there are 'scientists' who make claims based on who their sponsors are

see climate change...