Bo is a trumper?

In Philly yesterday (6/22) Trump said he told Dana White that White should set up a “migrant league of fighters” and then have the migrant champions fight UFC champions. Very distasteful remarks IMO. You can discuss problems and solutions without dehumanizing people. 

• Brain 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, peanut said:

In Philly yesterday (6/22) Trump said he told Dana White that White should set up a “migrant league of fighters” and then have the migrant champions fight UFC champions. Very distasteful remarks IMO. You can discuss problems and solutions without dehumanizing people. 

how is that dehumanizing? the implication is simply that there are too many

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

2 hours ago, peanut said:

That's one of the least disgusting things trump has said.

• Bob 2
  • Clown 1

2 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

I read it a little differently.   trump wants the immigrants to fight UFC Champions so the immigrants are all beat to shit!  Whether you consider that dehumanizing or not, it's at least cruel and inappropriate.  Most of the immigrants are families looking to find a new life and make a living in America.

• Brain 1

25 minutes ago, Mizzou Fan said:

I read it a little differently.   trump wants the immigrants to fight UFC Champions so the immigrants are all beat to shit!  Whether you consider that dehumanizing or not, it's at least cruel and inappropriate.  Most of the immigrants are families looking to find a new life and make a living in America.

i dont agree but fair enough

I initially read this as 'Bo is a @Thumper' and threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Yes.  NoBickal is indeed a Trumper.  It is known.  It's been known.

• Haha 1
  • Clown 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

He's trying this to increase his popularity and status in the MMA community. It worked for Colby Covington.

I doubt he has genuine interest in national policies on infrastructure, housing, transportation, etc.

14 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

On April 3, Trump — who was recently convicted of 34 felonies by a jury — said that undocumented people are “animals” and “not human.”

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1
  • Clown 1

Just now, peanut said:

On April 3, Trump — who was recently convicted of 34 felonies by a jury — said that undocumented people are “animals” and “not human.”

you're in a bubble

• Clown 1

My sister and her girls hike the same trails that Rachel Morin was raped and killed on. The perp who came here illegally and did that to Rachel is a bad person. Feel free to de humanize that scumbag all you want. 

• Bob 6

21 minutes ago, Pinnacle said:

My sister and her girls hike the same trails that Rachel Morin was raped and killed on. The perp who came here illegally and did that to Rachel is a bad person. Feel free to de humanize that scumbag all you want. 

My sister and her girls ate ham sandwiches for lunch today. That ham came from a farm where illegal immigrants supply the labor. Therefore, all illegal immigrants are good people.

• Haha 3