Bo Bassett Narrows His College List..........From 80 to 73

8 minutes ago, TNwrestling said:

right, bc the handle "TNWrestling" would indicate I'm Bo Bassett's father 🙄

I just can't imagine anyone else defending this absurdity, using views as justification. Has to be family. If not father, then crazy uncle. 

16 hours ago, BuckyBadger said:

Who were the unlucky 7?

16 hours ago, flyingcement said:

VMI

Long Island

Davidson

Utah Valley

Buffalo

Franklin & Marshall

Presbyterian

Dang. Out before the game even started. That's rough, like losing the pigtail matches of recruiting.

• Bob 1

15 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Dang. Out before the game even started. That's rough, like losing the pigtail matches of recruiting.

Is recruiting repechage when a media outlet reports a team is out, but then a donor steps up to get them back in the tourney? 

• Bob 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

23 hours ago, TNwrestling said:

All three of you miss the bigger picture. Of course its all for show. Like it or not social media runs our lives now. Bo has 106k followers on IG. He's making money doing IG. Why would he not promote his account? Why would Flo not capitalize on his fame and make money of their own off him? 

If that's "the bigger picture" then I'm happy to have missed it.   Anyone who is so weak-minded that their life is "run" by the ANTI-social websites that are ridiculously referred to as "social" media are too moronic to take seriously.  Or pay any attention to at all.   You might as well tell me you worship snail trails.  

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Idaho said:

Does Bronco Thumper NearFall know what social media is and how it makes people money

A bunch of teenagers talking to each other ... does that make money?  🙅‍♀️

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

A bunch of teenagers talking to each other ... does that make money?  🙅‍♀️

Yes it does.... they don't even have to talk, they can just record the screen of them playing a video game. 

• Bob 1

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 minute ago, Idaho said:

Yes it does.... they don't even have to talk, they can just record the screen of them playing a video game. 

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

In some cases, big money.

Big, stupid money.

https://glewee.com/blog/highest-paid-influencers-on-instagram/

This is exactly why many of us wouldn't let our kids have text service on their phones until they were 21.

Get off my lawn and go get your own plan!  😉

15 hours ago, TNwrestling said:

You guys are all exhausting. You all say you like AJ's posts and his antics are good for the sport, it gets eyes on wrestling. 

Then Bo does something as harmless as this and you all rage. Your priorities here are all out of whack. 

AJ Ferrari? That guy is the most hated on NCAA wrestler here for very good reason. 

And all I'm saying is that it's obvious that the complaining/social mediate hate is exactly what Bo Bassett is trying to get from doing this unnecessarily long list. It's just engagement farming/trolling, so you shouldn't get worked up about the people posting here because it's exactly what he wants.  You get as much or more viral traffic from doing stuff like that than by producing meaningful content.  

15 hours ago, MadMardigain said:

Never knew Bo to be such a staller.   Could have easily listed a Top 10 that were actually somewhat in the running and removed one each week. 

He specifically said in the beginning he was keeping his options wide open and I believe that to be true.    Now I’m sure he’s not actually considering some of these schools, but I think there are more than 10 with a shot.  In no particular order, IMO:

PSU

OSU

tOSU

Iowa

Rutgers

Pitt

Cornell

NC State

Nebraska

Lehigh

Arizona State

Michigan

Missouri

Virginia Tech

Iowa State

UNC

On 6/21/2024 at 2:07 PM, Thumper said:

If that's "the bigger picture" then I'm happy to have missed it.   Anyone who is so weak-minded that their life is "run" by the ANTI-social websites that are ridiculously referred to as "social" media are too moronic to take seriously.  Or pay any attention to at all.   You might as well tell me you worship snail trails.  

good lord this is screaming "get off ma lawn"

hes a child. like it or not its 2024 and this is where we are with the world. imagine being upset at a CHILD because he's having fun announcing where he's going to college. i said he has enough followers that hes paid to do this. you guys are so out of touch with reality its hilarious sometimes. 

On 6/21/2024 at 11:38 AM, WrestlingRash said:

I just can't imagine anyone else defending this absurdity, using views as justification. Has to be family. If not father, then crazy uncle. 

maybe you should get off your couch every once in a while and go see how the world operates now. you really think, that in the grand scheme of things, that bo having some fun in the way hes announcing his college decision is THAT big of an issue? 🙄