Sealey to PSU!

Le duke

Just saw the announcement. Pretty huge pickup for PSU.

Penn State is pretty stacked moving forwards. Going to be difficult to get all of those horses onto the mat at the same time, and someone might end up transferring out.

In the middle/upper weights, Penn State has commitments from: Sealey, Kasak, Ryder, Barr and Perry.

On the roster, right now, they have these guys, with (x) years of eligibility, including this upcoming season: SVN (4), Haines (4), Facundo(4), Starocci (3), Brooks (2).

I see some time at the OTC/grey shirts, red shirts and maybe some Olympic red shirts coming up.

• Fire 2

40 minutes ago, mspart said:

PSU looks pretty strong for this year.   That's for sure.   That happens when you return a bazillion champs from last year.   But don't count out anyone just yet, the season hasn't even started yet. 

mspart

Overrated 

• Haha 1

He looked amazing in winning a Cadet world title this summer, but then came back to earth a bit when little Ferrari majored him at Who's Number One a couple months ago.  He has a dynamic offense and will be a good fit at PSU.

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

How good is he expected to be?  Is this the next Robbie Howard or Zain Retherford?  Or perhaps a Nick Lee?

There is a massive gulf between Robbie Howard and Nick Lee. Much larger than the gap between Nick Lee and Zain Retherford.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

19 minutes ago, BAC said:

He looked amazing in winning a Cadet world title this summer, but then came back to earth a bit when little Ferrari majored him at Who's Number One a couple months ago.  He has a dynamic offense and will be a good fit at PSU.

He looked like a kid who took a well deserved break after a busy summer.

20 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

I love to hate on Flo's dipshittery, but the Lake Highland thing wasn't their fault. he was all over the place for a couple months. they just didn't update (which is understandable)

I did not join this forum just to watch you let those twat waffles off the hook!

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet