Coby Siebrecht, title contender at 157 pounds?

1 hour ago, poorwrestler said:

Cinnabon posts should have to go through an approval process of intermats most prominent posters before being made public

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Intermats most prominent posters“? hahaha - JC runs circles around most of them. I’d like to see 100 more JCs present to replace or add to the 100 old tired same ole same ole. 

• Fire 1
  • Clown 3

7 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He just won gold at 70kg in international competition.  He wrestled Levi Haines to OT.  He is a true title contender at 157 pounds going into the 2024-2025 season?

I believe he beat 2 age group world medalists, idk who he is but sounds like he’s good. 

6 hours ago, Rassling said:

“Intermats most prominent posters“? hahaha - JC runs circles around most of them. I’d like to see 100 more JCs present to replace or add to the 100 old tired same ole same ole. 

this is like when i had to explain to you that muscles are under fat....

• Haha 2

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

Finally got to watch the tournament over the weekend. I'm not familiar enough with the competition to really know how to feel about it all, but Seabiscuit did show a variety of leg attacks that I don't remember seeing from him 2 years ago. Hopefully, that translates to more than a couple of points at NCAAs. I'd be over the moon if he were a finalist

22 hours ago, Rassling said:

3 clowns anointing me with their image. I’m honored, thank you!

• Clown 2

16 hours ago, Hammerlock3 said:

this is like when i had to explain to you that muscles are under fat....

Like you know anything about muscles, ha - but I bet you know a whole lot about fat though, huh. 

• Clown 2