DOJ and FBI were cleared to use deadly force in the Mar-a -Lago raid

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

You know that's what happens with a lot of people, all the time, right? White collar criminals, drug gangs, cyber crimes, etc. The point of executing an unannounced raid is to not give the  intended target the opportunity to hide evidence of the suspected crime. 

Also, these are not just "boxes with papers." Come on.

Why didn't they apply that to the sitting President? I know you know why?

40 minutes ago, braves121 said:

So you saying a judge found Biden to be unfit for trial was a sarcastic statement?

not a real judge and not the real Corn Pop  🙂

5 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

He ummmmm, she ummmmmm,  it ummmmmm is back. Bahahahahahahahaha. Good to see you haven’t changed your “tactful”  ways of “trying” to change people’s minds.  

#babbleaway 

I'd really like to change the dynamic please. So before we devolve into name calling or whatever can you just let the person I was asking the questions to, answer the questions? If you have issues with what I am asking then just state the issues. If you have something constructive or relevant to say, then fine. We can all agree that your response could've been better put in a dm, if it was genuine. I'm guessing it wasn't, am I wrong? 

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

I'd really like to change the dynamic please. So before we devolve into name calling or whatever can you just let the person I was asking the questions to, answer the questions? If you have issues with what I am asking then just state the issues. If you have something constructive or relevant to say, then fine. We can all agree that your response could've been better put in a dm, if it was genuine. I'm guessing it wasn't, am I wrong? 

Better put in a dm. Sounds like a pick up line. No thx. 

7 hours ago, Paul158 said:

When every media outlet comes out with some interesting facts on how this administration is weaponizing all of our federal agencies I think we should be able to talk about it. I find it very amusing that some individuals think we should bury our heads in the sand and pretend nothing is going on. Sort of like the sergeant Shultz effect. I hope you have a great day.

Do you have any documentation or no? 

Because I've seen and read a few things that say its pretty standard language on the warrant. Do you agree? 

Should 45 be treated differently when suspected of breaking the law? Why or why not?

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

Ther were already 25-armed Secret Service agents at Mar-a-Lago.  These seems like a very poor decision on someone's part , to come in unannounced. 50 armed FBI agents and others instructed to take with force if necessary,serving a search warrant with 25 Secret  Service Agents who also armed and instructed to protect with force.

I don't think the secret service agents were going to open fire on clearly identified FBI agents.

Your main issue seems to be you don't understand what a search warrant is. 

14 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

I don't think the secret service agents were going to open fire on clearly identified FBI agents.

Your main issue seems to be you don't understand what a search warrant is. 

You are sadly misinformed. But ok.  I think everyone on here knows what they are and how they are used. We also know that the sitting President had the very same violations (but  worse) with classified documents for decades and the DOJ or FBI made an appointment to come and get them. But it is worse. He was only a senator and a vice president when he just happened to steal them. He had them for decades. Now he is to old and feeble to prosecute. 

1 minute ago, Paul158 said:

You are sadly misinformed. But ok.  I think everyone on here knows what they are and how they are used. We also know that the sitting President had the very same violations (but  worse) with classified documents for decades and the DOJ or FBI made an appointment to come and get them. But it is worse. He was only a senator and a vice president when he just happened to steal them. He had them for decades. Now he is to old and feeble to prosecute. 

What does any of that have to do with your complaint that they were authorized to use force, which is clearly part of the standard search warrant procedure?

Why do you hate law and order?

I think this is one of those cases where both sides of the argument here can be true...yes it is standard procedure that the FBI is armed and ready to use deadly force when executing a raid/search warrant.  And it also can be true that the "way" the FBI executed the raid/search warrant wasn't consistent with other very similar situations.

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Le duke said:

If someone had presented a threat to them, would that not be necessary?

Or, should they be prevented from protecting themselves, because...politics?

Mr. Le Duke. Thanks for your service. I have a son and 3 sons in laws they have served and 2 are still actively serving. My question to you is what is the penalty for an Army Officer for unauthorized removal and willful retaining of classified information? 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

What does any of that have to do with your complaint that they were authorized to use force, which is clearly part of the standard search warrant procedure?

Why do you hate law and order?

Would it be OK with you if it was applied consistently across the board. Trump 50 armed FBI agents unannounced and good old JOE gets a phone call from FBI and makes nice appointment for a week later to come by and visit. They must bring doughnuts and coffee.

Edited by Paul158

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Would it be OK with you if it was applied consistently across the board. Trump 50 armed FBI agents and good old JOE gets a phone call from FBI and makes nice appointment for a week later. They bring doughnuts and coffee.

I think the main question would be was did they ask Biden for them and he refused like trump? 

Edited by braves121

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

I think this is one of those cases where both sides of the argument here can be true...yes it is standard procedure that the FBI is armed and ready to use deadly force when executing a raid/search warrant.  And it also can be true that the "way" the FBI executed the raid/search warrant wasn't consistent with other very similar situations.

What other very similar situations are you referring to, when considering the entire timeline of events? 

Would it be OK with you if it was applied consistently across the board. Trump 50 armed FBI agents unannounced and good old JOE gets a phone call from FBI and makes nice appointment for a week later to come by and visit. They must bring doughnuts and coffee.

Are you speaking to the entire timeline of events, or just picking out parts of each? 

would i be okay with the fbi issuing their standard raid order to execute a raid on joe biden? yeah, why not?

• Bob 1

Just factually incorrect.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Are you speaking to the entire timeline of events, or just picking out parts of each? 

Just final visits by the FBI. I made up the part about the doughnuts and coffee. WKN called me out on that.

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Just factually incorrect.

I'm sorry I made up the part about the doughnuts and coffee. 

... tea and macrons? 

Some of you might appreciate Dan Bongino’s take on this topic:

https://rumble.com/v4wqpkt-the-fbi-screws-over-america-again.-ep.-2255-05222024.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

In addition to this, the documents reveal that the files at Mara Lago were not one of a kind documents that needed to be returned to the Archives.  They were mere copies of original documents that the Archives already possessed.  They didn’t want Trump to have the ones that linked high ranking dimocrats to wrongdoing.  A setup, a coverup, at risk of a firefight, because - by any means necessary. 

8 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Just final visits by the FBI. I made up the part about the doughnuts and coffee. WKN called me out on that.

Ahhhhh. So the next question is, are you purposely leaving out the entire series of events leading up to the ‘visits’, or do you just not know enough about the whole of the cases to have any clue what you’re talking about? 

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Ahhhhh. So the next question is, are you purposely leaving out the entire series of events leading up to the ‘visits’, or do you just not know enough about the whole of the cases to have any clue what you’re talking about? 

I am aware of everything that led up to the FBI's visits. I'm just extremely disappointed in the way the DOJ handled both of these cases. I'm disappointed in President Trump and his lawyers for their poor judgement in handling this matter. I'm surprised that President Biden could have so many documents in his house, at U Penn office and the beach house for decades. Documents that a senator or vice president are not allowed to have outside of the SKIF, little alone take them home. I'm very curious about the material or documents in the 1850 boxes Joe gave to the University of Delaware University. The boxes are not allowed to be opened until 2 years after his death.  

• Bob 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

That is hilariously tone deaf given the amount of but but but....Biden that goes on in every thread you are involved in.

So we’re both tone deaf then. Got it.  🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by JimmyBT

4 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Some of you might appreciate Dan Bongino’s take on this topic:

https://rumble.com/v4wqpkt-the-fbi-screws-over-america-again.-ep.-2255-05222024.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

In addition to this, the documents reveal that the files at Mara Lago were not one of a kind documents that needed to be returned to the Archives.  They were mere copies of original documents that the Archives already possessed.  They didn’t want Trump to have the ones that linked high ranking dimocrats to wrongdoing.  A setup, a coverup, at risk of a firefight, because - by any means necessary. 

There is always more to the story but many times it gets buried. This doesn't surprise me at all.