Carter Starocci vs LaDarin Lockett Beef

Sounds like Carter was offered big bucks to go to OSU but declined and said they would win 10-0 in a football stadium. Dee fired back with good you only have one year left. THIS IS GETTING SPICY!!!

2 minutes ago, mspart said:

I don't know that those were aimed at DT.   Just saying he staying. 

mspart

Huh?

“PSU vs Ok St. in the football stadium. The national champs 10 matches to 0.” 

I think it’s pretty clearly aimed at DT

• Bob 1

12 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

As previously mentioned,  Starocci's own coach did way worse, so that's funny. 

Also funny that he brags that he is the highest paid college wrestler by far, and then criticizes people for taking a pay day 🤣

• Bob 4
  • Brain 1

Is there any reason to think OSU would beat PSU in a wrestling match currently?   If CS was projecting to DT's team in the future, then yah maybe.   I'm not giving him the benefit of overt intelligence to figure that out. 

mspart

• Bob 1

OSU 141 if Alirez Comes, 149 if Parco comes, 174, 184 (If Carter goes 184), 197

PSU 125, 133, 141 if Alirez isn't a Cowboy, 149, 157, 165, 285

5-5 maybe 4-6 3-7. Depending on where Starocci goes, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE 10-0 PENN STATE DIPSHIT!!!!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, mspart said:

I don't know that those were aimed at DT.   Just saying he staying. 

mspart

no....it definitely a shot at DT. He could have done two tweets.

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

4 minutes ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

OSU 141 if Alirez Comes, 149 if Parco comes, 174, 184 (If Carter goes 184), 197

PSU 125, 133, 141 if Alirez isn't a Cowboy, 149, 157, 165, 285

5-5 maybe 4-6 3-7. Depending on where Starocci goes, IT IS NOT GOING TO BE 10-0 PENN STATE DIPSHIT!!!!!!!! 

Parco is not beating SVN 

• Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

5 minutes ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

Really?? SVN is a great wrestler, but Parco training at OSU with the magic man as hc. Give me Parco. It could go either way.

That's wishful thinking.  Both SVN and Kasak beat Parco.  Parco has a ceiling.  Hamiti on the other hand is a wrestler every Okie State fan should be excited to watch with DT at the helm.  He definitely hasn't reached his full potential

• Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

That's wishful thinking.  Both SVN and Kasak beat Parco.  Parco has a ceiling.  Hamiti on the other hand is a wrestler every Okie State fan should be excited to watch with DT at the helm.  He definitely hasn't reached his full potential

I thought Hamiti could be a DT type going coming out of a HS and obviously hasn’t panned out exactly like that, but I think he’s gonna look really really good this season working with Taylor

• Brain 1

12 minutes ago, CowboyYe2024 said:

Really?? SVN is a great wrestler, but Parco training at OSU with the magic man as hc. Give me Parco. It could go either way.

ok you are cinnabon right?

• Jagger 1

Starocci is kind of a weirdo. He’s always chirping at someone. How can he fault someone for doing the same thing his coach did? Does he really expect everyone to never leave state college? Is everyone supposed to be on Carls and penn states nuts for the rest of their lives?

If he’s trying to do the Conor mcgregor thing and bring his star power up then I get it I guess. Now that NIL is a thing I can see that being the case.

• Bob 1

Yeah how about a maturity contest. Nobody gives a sh** that you sent an edgy tweet. 

not a huge fan of Cowboys mouthing off on social media. Unprecedented hype or not, I want to see them stay classy as a lifelong Pokes fan. That ain’t how we roll unless it’s trash talking OU lol

3 minutes ago, alex1fly said:

Yeah how about a maturity contest. Nobody gives a sh** that you sent an edgy tweet. 

not a huge fan of Cowboys mouthing off on social media. Unprecedented hype or not, I want to see them stay classy as a lifelong Pokes fan. That ain’t how we roll unless it’s trash talking OU lol

Or at least be funny, "you're lucky you don't have another year because I would beat you but you don't so we'll never wrestle bye" doesn't really have a bold ring to it.

• Haha 1

You realize SVN is 2-0 against him, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Le duke said:

You realize SVN is 2-0 against him, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't Carr once 2-0 against KOT? 

• Bob 1
  • Jagger 1