Collegiate Duals Matchups Based On Intermat Rankings - Blue Pool

Wrestleknownothing

27 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Just seeing Keckeisen take apart Coleman every time they rassle convinced me that Coleman ain't all that. 

That 8-4 taking apart was impressive.... remember last time you trolled Hidlay about Keckeisen...that didn't turn out very well. You are jinxing him. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

20 minutes ago, Idaho said:

That 8-4 taking apart was impressive.... remember last time you trolled Hidlay about Keckeisen...that didn't turn out very well. You are jinxing him. 

If I had that kind of power,  I could just wave wands. 

Keckeisen has rassled Coleman more than that one.  Either way,  and as Adam Tirapelle once said, 8-4 is a butt kicking if it includes four takedowns and four escapes.  😉

And,  he's still 2-1 against Hidlay, I think. 

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Haha 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

12 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Keckeisen has rassled Coleman more than that one.  Either way,  and as Adam Tirapelle once said, 8-4 is a butt kicking if it includes four takedowns and four escapes.  😉

thought you were a UNI only guy?  😉

Just now, ionel said:

thought you were a UNI only guy?  😉

With Iowa State and Stanford also getting my backing. 

I often quote people unaffiliated with UNI, so I must be missing something. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

13 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

1-1. I've never seen someone so confident in a rematch after an all out war tie breakers win on the backside at ncaa's. You should really apologize to Parker because you almost almost willed him to defeat this time around lol.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

1-1. I've never seen someone so confident in a rematch after an all out war tie breakers win on the backside at ncaa's. You should really apologize to Parker because you almost almost willed him to defeat this time around lol.

Not going to waste my time to look it up,  but I think Keckeisen has beaten Hidley (maybe the other was his brother?) twice,  prior to this season. 

I also think you give me more power than what I have, whereby my words alone can determine a rasslin outcome!  I appreciate your confidence in me,  but I don't have those powers. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

37 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Not going to waste my time to look it up,  but I think Keckeisen has beaten Hidley (maybe the other was his brother?) twice,  prior to this season. 

I also think you give me more power than what I have, whereby my words alone can determine a rasslin outcome!  I appreciate your confidence in me,  but I don't have those powers. 

your commitment to being wrong is commendable. 

14 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

your commitment to being wrong is commendable. 

I'm ok with that.  My identity isn't tied to being right on a rasslin forum,  but thanks for looking it up for me.