Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

i asked it multiple times.

you ignored it every time

no. those are rocket attacks on civilians in northern isreal

my guy, what do you think "a Hamas attack on a civilian center" means??? Yes, that's a war crime. You seem upset to have your question answered. 

Just now, Scouts Honor said:

no... it's not hamas... 

it's what isreal has dealt with since day one.

geography my boy.

NORTHERN

thats hezbollah, from lebanon

My bad! Still a war crime.

Now can you address the substance of the report about the IDF targeting civilians and using human shields? You've had a lot to say about how evil using human shields is. I hope you're consistent.

1 minute ago, Scouts Honor said:

I think anti-semitic is the wrong word, but they make a good point about the claim "Jews are only safe in Israel" which is very obviously not true.

Jews live extremely safe lives all over the world, particularly in Europe and North America. In fact, they're far safer there than they are in Israel. Jews might face anti-Semitic discrimination in those countries, but you certainly don't see 1000 of them die in a terror attack like just happened in Israel. They aren't under threat of rocket fire from Hamas or Hezbollah every day.

4 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

I think anti-semitic is the wrong word, but they make a good point about the claim "Jews are only safe in Israel" which is very obviously not true.

Jews live extremely safe lives all over the world, particularly in Europe and North America. In fact, they're far safer there than they are in Israel. Jews might face anti-Semitic discrimination in those countries, but you certainly don't see 1000 of them die in a terror attack like just happened in Israel. They aren't under threat of rocket fire from Hamas or Hezbollah every day.

actually they are.

they just are waiting for it.

they KNOW it's coming... just not when.

3 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

actually they are.

they just are waiting for it.

they KNOW it's coming... just not when.

Are you saying you think there's a second Holocaust coming?

In what scenario would the US allow that to happen?

2 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

wondering why isreal spent billions on anti missile defense

b/c they are safe? 

b/c hamas, hezbollah et al aren't shooting rockets indiscriminantly without warning repeatedly? 

No, because they *aren't safe,* which is exactly my point. Thank you for agreeing with me.

The United States is safer for Jews than Israel. That is very obviously true.

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

We've already agreed Palestinians and those of Hamas are not all the same. To consider them as such for the sake of attempting to justify your position is uninformed and lazy. Same as GOP/Dems and Americans are not all one circle of a ven. 

Most support Hamas soooooooo

4 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

We've already agreed Palestinians and those of Hamas are not all the same. To consider them as such for the sake of attempting to justify your position is uninformed and lazy. Same as GOP/Dems and Americans are not all one circle of a ven. 

Maybe one, just one of the 29% will speak up against the terrorists huh?  

On 6/6/2024 at 1:08 PM, Bigbrog said:

Would the war be over if Israel truly didn't care about civilian deaths?

Yes, of course.  Israel could have finished hamas months ago if they had gone all-out & disregarded civilians completely.  

• Bob 1