Are all the Pro-Palestine, anti Israel protests helping or hurting the Democrats?

10 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

Words of someone that believes women should cover their faces and never have rights.  Why am I not shocked that you’d approve of him?

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Bob 1
  • Brain 1

11 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Hitler was invisible???   Don’t think so babble boy. 

You know you're defending nazis right now? 

Interesting that you ask a clarifying question right before insulting me. Seems like you are not really interested in understanding how and why you are wrong. You just want to continue thinking you're right despite evidence to the contrary. 

3 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Interesting that you ask a clarifying question right before insulting me. Seems like you are not really interested in understanding how and why you are wrong. You just want to continue thinking you're right despite evidence to the contrary. 

Not defending nazism at ALL. In fact Hitler hated Christianity. Just like you do. 

19 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Words of someone that believes women should cover their faces and never have rights.  Why am I not shocked that you’d approve of him?

Well, to be fair, he actually has been working directly in human, including women's, rights for a long time and is a representative to the UN on the matter....

You must have assumed based on his name.

• Brain 1

4 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Remember.  You’re the one that said an invisible man told them to do what they did. Hitler and his henchman did.  You’re wrong.  Again. 

8 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Well, to be fair, he actually has been working directly in human, including women's, rights for a long time and is a representative to the UN on the matter....

You must have assumed based on his name.

And Ilan Omar says she doesn’t hate Jews.  How would I. Ever assume she does. Are you saying he doesn’t believe in the Quran/koran/caran and what it says ? 

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Brain 1

28 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Remember.  You’re the one that said an invisible man told them to do what they did. Hitler and his henchman did.  You’re wrong.  Again. 

I don’t think you can put it together but the invisible man he was referencing is god 

12 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

shifting goal posts. exactly what you would have said 60 years ago when you would have been complaining about civil rights protestors. wrong side of history. 

no actually civil rights protests were about something happening in THIS country. and I agree with those protests. Jim Brown should get his Heisman. 

you may be who trip n sweep was talking about. But I am not. 

1 minute ago, braves121 said:

I don’t think you can put it together but the invisible man he was referencing is god 

Ummmmmm slowpokes like you should sit conversations like this out. 🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by JimmyBT

20 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Pro Tip: when choosing a government don’t choose terrorists to run it. You’ll end up dead and on the wrong side of history 

The average age of a citizen in Gaza is 19. They did not elect Hamas in the only election that was held in 2006

• Brain 1

32 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Being wrong in assuming something is your default setting. Why do you think that is?