Ferrari dose for the day

6 minutes ago, jchapman said:

If Iowa won't let AJ in to school, no way Wisconsin lets him in.

What do you base this on?

Chris McIntosh and Beth Goetz are very different people with differences in opinion, at least politically, that are as extreme as they come.  Red-VS-Blue, etc.

Not to mention different genders.

Where the Blue Woman is opposed to the alleged sexual assault of young women, the Red Man might not be, for example. Edit: ERrr... I just mean the Red Man might be more forgiving?

Edited by nhs67

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Reading online visits to Northern Colorado and Arizona State. He would have to go 197 at ASU with Schultz there... and just after they got a 2x NJCAA champ there - not that it matters in this situation. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Reading online visits to Northern Colorado and Arizona State. He would have to go 197 at ASU with Schultz there... and just after they got a 2x NJCAA champ there - not that it matters in this situation. 

Fayzullaev is listed at 184 as a backup to Valencia.

• Potato 1

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Mastro is at Northern Colorado.

I doubt the Focus family ends up there.

• Brain 1

12 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Colleges do not pay NIL, third parties do. If Sorrentino wanted to pay Ferrari to wrestle somewhere, as of now he could. While there is an NCAA rule against pay to play arrangements, there is also a temporary injunction in place blocking the rule from being enforced.

Paraphrasing.  But it’s common for posters to post something like …..

Iowa (or psu or whomever) has the $$$ to pay so and so to wrestle there.   That wording is just false imo…. But I’m prolly splitting hairs.  

23 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Paraphrasing.  But it’s common for posters to post something like …..

Iowa (or psu or whomever) has the $$$ to pay so and so to wrestle there.   That wording is just false imo…. But I’m prolly splitting hairs.  

Yeah, I read that one of two ways, depending on the situation. 

Sometimes, some people just do not get it and they think the schools do pay.

And sometimes people use the terms loosely given that there is differing levels of coordination that goes on between the coaches and the boosters/collectives, so people use the terms interchangeably. 

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

What do you base this on?

Chris McIntosh and Beth Goetz are very different people with differences in opinion, at least politically, that are as extreme as they come.  Red-VS-Blue, etc.

Not to mention different genders.

Where the Blue Woman is opposed to the alleged sexual assault of young women, the Red Man might not be, for example. Edit: ERrr... I just mean the Red Man might be more forgiving?

Madison is extremely liberal and PC.  

Craig Henning got screwed in the 2007 NCAA Finals.

58 minutes ago, jchapman said:

Madison is extremely liberal and PC.  

Goetz =/= Madison

McIntosh =/= Madison

Goetz blocked his transfer, not Iowa City.

To be clear I don't want him at any B1G institution.  I am merely saying if he wanted to go there, Bono needs to pursue.

Edited by nhs67

At this point is it a higher probability he bails on this plan to head back to college and just goes the MMA route?  Have a hard time picturing AJ joining a team that isn't one of the elite programs

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

32 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Goetz =/= Madison

McIntosh =/= Madison

Goetz blocked his transfer, not Iowa City.

To be clear I don't want him at any B1G institution.  I am merely saying if he wanted to go there, Bono needs to pursue.

And I'm saying, having grown up in Wisconsin and being a UW Alum, there is no way they would let him in.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 3

Craig Henning got screwed in the 2007 NCAA Finals.

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Fayzullaev is listed at 184 as a backup to Valencia.

Good catch... no legit workout partners for him in Tempe other than 280 lb Schultzy.  

15 minutes ago, jchapman said:

And I'm saying, having grown up in Wisconsin and being a UW Alum, there is no way they would let him in.

They don't let people out either. 

Edited by Idaho

45 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

At this point is it a higher probability he bails on this plan to head back to college and just goes the MMA route?  Have a hard time picturing AJ joining a team that isn't one of the elite programs

My 13 year old Granddaughter has faster mits than him... he's going to get his shit pushed in sideways - HARD, if he goes that route.

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

My 13 year old Granddaughter has faster mits than him... he's going to get his shit pushed in sideways - HARD, if he goes that route.

Fore sure.  I've seen the videos.  But do you honestly see him going to a school like Lock Haven or Little Rock?  Just hard to imagine he'd wrestle for a program that isn't one of the big boys &  seems like those schools aren't willing to take the risk

Edited by PortaJohn

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, PortaJohn said:

Fore sure.  I've seen the videos.  But do you honestly see him going to a school like Lock Haven or Little Rock?  Just hard to imagine he'd wrestle for a program that isn't one of the big boys & there doesn't seem those schools are willing to take the risk

I don't think Little Rock would take him.

The coaching staff has ethics standards.

That said - to your point, no I don't.  I honestly don't.  Not unless someone comes out of the woodworks with a shit tonne of money.

He isn't going to make shit in MMA either, though.

• Brain 1

10 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I don't think Little Rock would take him.

I don't think any Smith wrestler coached team is going to take him.  I'm sure they all know the full story.  Also betting any other coach just needs to call John and ask.  

56 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Nevermind. The alleged rumor is that the dirtbag messed with Cass' sister

Ya.  I seem to remember some of the puds on the minnow site were having fun with that too. 

2 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

That would be a terrible idea. Have you seen him punching the mitts?