2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

1 minute ago, alliseeisgold said:

Yea that's more yianni then mendez

......apathetic performance 

Yianni used to be the guy that lived for this day....somethings must be up with yianni 

Don't think so. Mendez has beaten McKenna, James Green, now Yianni. No slouches. 

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, pokemonster said:

Don't think so. Mendez has beaten McKenna, James Green, now Yianni. No slouches. 

Green at this weight and McKenna are average Yianni almost lost to a guy I never heard of.....yianni used to be that guy that would keep showing up bigger the stage ...the truth is he was never as physically talented as people thought. He was just had an insane it factor and will to win. 

This is not the yianni that made the gold medal match at world. Not the same fire. 

I made a comment a few months back about if yianni is the most over hyped freestyle prospect in the last decade( flo made it like he was the US freestyle savior and a lot on here justified him suing Zain for a rematch “bc he is the future of weight “)  , my point being he loses to alot of other Americans and most of you were ready to crucify me , yet here we are again , yianni losing to another American and not even making the semis of trials