2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

Man I really thought J’Den was going to be the one to get Snyder over the years too. He did such a good job of forcing Snyder to continue to adapt and improve each cycle. Hats off to a hell of a career for J’Den. I’m going to miss seeing him compete, but nothing beats fatherhood. I’m glad he will get to invest fully in that in his next chapter.

Edited by goheels1812

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I absolutely love the tradition of leaving the shoes on the mat as a way of retiring.  No other sport has anything as good.

I was literally just explaining this to the wife and why it’s such an emotional and awesome moment 

• Bob 2

Just now, nhs67 said:

Why was Session 1's thread 'Official' and this one is not?

Because I have a newborn and can't follow standard naming conventions currently

• Bob 1
  • Haha 1

i am an idiot on the internet

Just now, NormMacDonald said:

Am I missing Kerk vs Gwiz?

it already happened; gwiz won 5-1, though for some reason I thought it was a tech

Edited by oldschool
correcting the score

3 minutes ago, Caveira said:
9 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Clearly mm did nothing wrong in that second video Lol

Lol yes teeeerrible..."let me lay you gently to the mat by the shoulders sir...can I get you a blanket while you're down there?"

That Kerk match is another way freestyle gets it wrong. Kerk was doing everything, but we "have to" put him on the clock in the second period. He's down on criteria, so he has to do things he otherwise wouldn't. This dumb shit happened to Nolf a few years ago. He took something like 15 shots to the other guys 0 shots, but the other guy I guess had his back pointed towards the center more, so Nolf goes down on stupid ass criteria and loses. Its awful.

• Brain 1
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1