2024 OTT Day 1 Session 2 thread

6 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

JB is the king and Ferrari is a world class dickhead is the difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King? What the hell is with the wrestling community and this weird ass JB worship? Like the man is above 

i’m from nj and been watching and rooting for JB since we were in high school but damn atleast 50 percent of the wrestling community demands everyone respect and bow down to this guy and it’s ridiculous. Yes he is a great wrestler but he is also an A-hole if people wanna criticize or boo him I don’t see a problem. But all this “King” talk or the show some respect stuff is such nonsense 

• Bob 2

Just now, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

I thought this guy was being satirical, at least I was hoping that was the case…. Imagine the mental gymnastics he’s doing. 

lol come on fan, you’re trying to hard to be a part of the crowd. 

King? What the hell is with the wrestling community and this weird ass JB worship? Like the man is above 

i’m from nj and been watching and rooting for JB since we were in high school but damn atleast 50 percent of the wrestling community demands everyone respect and bow down to this guy and it’s ridiculous. Yes he is a great wrestler but he is also an A-hole if people wanna criticize or boo him I don’t see a problem. But all this “King” talk or the show some respect stuff is such nonsense 

JB is awesome and one of the most successful ever. The respect is deserved. Go ahead and be a hater if you want that’s fine.

• Bob 1

Just now, poorwrestler said:

JB is awesome and one of the most successful ever. The respect is deserved. Go ahead and be a hater if you want that’s fine.

Respect for accomplishments and respect for a person in the moment are separate things...

• Bob 2

Just now, Pinnacle said:

Is his match done and they did not show it? They showed some boring matches.

I see a result on Trackwrestling. I did not see the match televised. I was getting the ol' black coffee and hemorrhoid cream ready to go so I can stay in the pocket and watch the matches through and through. Might have missed something.

Just now, PortaJohn said:

Cox Moore on mat 2

oh shit; I didn't even realize peacock wasn't showing this match on their main channel. so weird. I guess they decided a cox match would be too boring to put on primetime 😂

wow; they just skipped Nolf and Cox. wtf peacock?! this is amateur hour. I'm fine w/ showing WFS matches, but at least let us know that the MFS is going on and how to watch it. the viewership numbers speak for themselves

Just now, pokemonster said:

Wait, are you joking?

They have standalone streams on peacock for mat 1 2 and 3, I think they had Nolf wrestle on Mat 1.

He did a good job and handled his business...but Jacques came to wrestle today.  I legit had no idea who he was until today.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

oh shit; I didn't even realize peacock wasn't showing this match on their main channel. so weird. I guess they decided a cox match would be too boring to put on primetime 😂

Don't worry.  Hasn't started yet. Aiello Trumble on deck on mat 3

• Bob 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 minute ago, pokemonster said:

Wait, are you joking?

No. He wrestled Jay-Q's. They didn't show it. I also so not see a stream for Mat 3 specifically. I have the "Challenge Tournament" stream, Mat 1, and Mat 2.