MFS Preseeds - OTT

6 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

@Husker_Du I need you to check basch when he makes picks like Beau over Alirez after losing to him 8-0 at senior nats and 7-2 at NCAA's (old scoring). Always love the pod that take just floored me.

You werr listening to an obviously Penn State biased gent and complained that he was obviously biased?

You don't listen to him much? 😅😂🤣🙂🤠

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

For some reason im more confident with Alirez over Lee as opposed to Alirez over Yianni.  Not just because of past results but I think Lee is more susceptible to his swing single to lace. Yianni has a little more "freestyle funk" that can get him out of sticky situations.

• Wrestle 1

"Look good, feel good, wrestle good." - J Jaggers

34 minutes ago, JBluegill133 said:

For some reason im more confident with Alirez over Lee as opposed to Alirez over Yianni.  Not just because of past results but I think Lee is more susceptible to his swing single to lace. Yianni has a little more "freestyle funk" that can get him out of sticky situations.

Styles make matches, for sure.

I like Mendez over Green, but not McKenna.  I like Green over McKenna.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You werr listening to an obviously Penn State biased gent and complained that he was obviously biased?

You don't listen to him much? 😅😂🤣🙂🤠

I always listen to him and usually I brush it off because usually there is something semi substantial going in the psu guys favor but they've wrestled twice in the last 13months and it has not been remotely close and one guy has been training exclusively freestyle, So I just found this one particularly egregious.

• Bob 1

I'm looking forward to some of these.

1. Obviously Carter vs Downey. Two shit talkers.

2. Facundo vs Haines. We know MM and Haines are studs but Facundo is sort of "a piece" to that PSU room so let's see how he stacks up with Haines here.

3. Nolf vs the winner of Berger/The Bull. If it's Berger then these guys have a little history and it's always fun. It would also be cool to see Nolf vs The Bull since he is so different from Cenzo. I always love to see how guys who were close in weight in college finally wrestle.

15 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

I'm looking forward to some of these.

1. Obviously Carter vs Downey. Two shit talkers.

2. Facundo vs Haines. We know MM and Haines are studs but Facundo is sort of "a piece" to that PSU room so let's see how he stacks up with Haines here.

3. Nolf vs the winner of Berger/The Bull. If it's Berger then these guys have a little history and it's always fun. It would also be cool to see Nolf vs The Bull since he is so different from Cenzo. I always love to see how guys who were close in weight in college finally wrestle.

Nolf destroyed him last time.  Zero sweats broken.

• Bob 1

Chance vs Trent is a super interesting one to me. Chance seems to be excellent at game planning for his opponents, AB is the only person I've seen not allow Trent to get to his underhooks including ringer so that will be a fun little chess match to watch.

13 hours ago, Crotalus said:

Let's hope so. The last thing anyone needs is another Fix v. Suriano match.

Sent from my SM-S921U using Tapatalk

Only good thing about a fix-suriano match up is that it can't go to OT

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Pirate 1
  • Stalling 1

12 hours ago, Dark Energy said:

Mitchell vs Meyer.  Wanted this to happen a few weeks ago.  Hoping this happens in a few days!!  Should be fun!

All in that quad are age level world champs. Mesenbrink, Shapiro, Lockett. Should be fun to see how it plays out. 

15 hours ago, Truzzcat said:

@Husker_Du I need you to check basch when he makes picks like Beau over Alirez after losing to him 8-0 at senior nats and 7-2 at NCAA's (old scoring). Always love the pod that take just floored me.

Yeah like Penn State Willie is going to do that? 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JimmyCinnabon said:

I didn't realize they had wrestled before.

Nolf looked considerably larger against him as well.

image.thumb.png.72a6fd5b4376e69d0a11711e95d1f698.png

image.thumb.png.31ff1e0489c03030983703f4d62a167f.png

Edited by nhs67