How good is PJ Duke?

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He seems to be flying under the radar a bit.

He is flying under the radar so much that he is the #2 overall recruit in his class behind Marcus Blaze and in front Anthony Knox, Dee Lockett, William Henckel, etc. 

Edited by Gus
  • Brain 1
  • Fire 2
  • Stalling 1

5 minutes ago, Gus said:

He is flying under the radar so much that he is the #2 overall recruit in his class behind Marcus Blaze and in front Anthony Know, Dee Lockett, William Henckel, etc. 

You know this is a classic JC troll job. Don't give him any fuel. That's why I gave my response above.

• Racing Family 1

1 hour ago, JuanMogen said:

He’s going to Penn State, so in my eyes he can do no wrong. 

Mason Gibson, on the other hand, just became the enemy. 

But Mel Gibson will beat them all because he is a 4 time Lethal Weapon.

Edited by AgaveMaria

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He seems to be flying under the radar a bit.

He's terrible James. Sorry. 

Probably so bad that he's going to lead to the end of the PSU run. His technique and lack of work ethic will spread to the staff, Cael will grow so tired of it, he's likely to retire with Cunningham and they will open a bed and breakfast up in Vermont. Not in a gay way or anything, they just want a change of pace.

Mesenbrink is already transferring out from what I hear. At that point the NLWC folds and then most of the High School Wrestlers in the state decide their futures really lie in pickleball and that's what they start to focus on. 

Sorry, just my real honest opinion on 'How good is the #1 recruit in his class.'

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2024 at 9:09 AM, Gus said:

He is flying under the radar so much that he is the #2 overall recruit in his class behind Marcus Blaze and in front Anthony Knox, Dee Lockett, William Henckel, etc. 

who the ***duck** has Blaze higher than Duke? 

TBD

he nearly teched vince bouazakis in the s32 finals 2 years ago and went up two weights to beat ladarion lockett in an all-star match event. I dont know if ive seen someone with as many varied attacks on their feet at such a young age. The only thing that could limit him is injuries, I believe hes had two semiserious surgeries already, but I think he's the best recruit for his class in terms of separation from guys around his size. 125-141 just has a ton of kids that are going to be great whereas 157-165 for his class the only guy that really rivals him in any capacity is Sealey.

• Fire 1

On 4/14/2024 at 1:04 AM, Husker_Du said:

who the ***duck** has Blaze higher than Duke? 

Is it really that unreasonable to have Blaze at #1?  Recent wins over Forrest and Knox, plus NCAA finalist Matt Ramos.  Nothing to sneeze at.

If I went by the "eye test" I'd have Duke over Blaze too. But on paper its pretty close.