Tucker bragging about Russia's clean subways, and the uproar within...

11 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I want you to take a minute and think about why this isn’t the ringing endorsement you think it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No endorsement here lol. The thread is about Tucker bragging about Russia. Seemed to fit.

5 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

1. No it isn't. Its not choice to take a pill created to treat your chronic pain that was brought about through no fault of your own. Then through no fault of your own, and all the fault of the company that created it, that you became addicted to it. So, your solution would be to just suffer in agonizing pain and misery either way because you brought it on yourself. 

2. Seems to have struck a nerve. I never mentioned 'leading' cause of anything. Just trying to point out that your knee jerk reaction to brow beat people for their 'personal choices' as a way to mitigate your guilt or other feels is a defense mechanism that needs to be addressed. Because these are PEOPLE and sometimes things happen that are out of their control. The 'personal choice' excuse, and it is an excuse, is a way to otherise a group that makes you feel icky. Makes it easier to ignore and walk past by seeing them as lacking in morality or some other dumb-ass fantasy characteristic that you hold in high regard that they could not possibly have and in so have little to no value to you. Since they have no value to you it is your opinion they should have little value to anyone else and we shouldn't spend hard earned money on people that 'CHOSE' this for themselves.  Which, to be clear, THEY. DID. NOT! 

You can't be a real person.  Either that or your reading comprehension is severely lacking, and your need to infer things that are in no way ever said is quite sad and scary.  Not even sure how you function in life with the way your brain thinks.

1.  First off I never offered any solution to anything so not sure where you got that from.  As for addiction, someone chooses to take a pill that is KNOWN to be highly addictive and chooses to keep taking it, then yes, that addiction started as a personal choice.  So, in your opinion, do some people, no matter what choices they make, will always end up being an addict??  Seriously?!?

2.  The nerve struck was that domestic abuse is a horrendous thing and completely unacceptable/unforgivable act, and before you infer anything about me on that freaking topic, you better freaking check yourself!  You are the moron who brought it up in the topic of homelessness...I did not!!

As for all the other crap you just spewed crying about the homeless and how I may or may not feel about them again is whackadoodle stuff.  You didn't ask me any question that would lead you to ANY of the conclusions you came to.  You asked if homelessness was a personal choice thing or if it was something else...I answered BOTH you stupid moron!!

Now I know why I stopped responding to you for awhile.  Get some help dude.  

• Fire 5

No endorsement here lol. The thread is about Tucker bragging about Russia. Seemed to fit.

Ok.

I just find it weird that Tucker is bragging about Russia while also forgetting that a quarter of Russians don’t have indoor plumbing and that the median annual income is 8K.

That grocery bill seems a lot less impressive now.

• Fire 1

10 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Ok.

I just find it weird that Tucker is bragging about Russia while also forgetting that a quarter of Russians don’t have indoor plumbing and that the median annual income is 8K.

Oh we're definitely not getting the full story. No argument there. 

• Fire 2

48 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Ok.

anyone told @PortaJohn

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

Ok.

Stayed with a couple (parents of my interpreter) in Ukraine couple years after breakup of Soviet Union.  They were faculty at Kherson University so I'm guessing middle class or better.  Plumbing but no hot water.  The only thing to eat they'd canned from their garden plot previous year that went with the collective farm.  Course that's been a while.  

31 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Now of course not, blaming him for homelessness would be just silly….

But I’m sure he has some real good stories for y'all on who is!

Are you sure you’re sure, ‘cause you don’t exude a lot of confidence?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Gotta hand it to y'all. Your boy is digging up some real cutting edge shit over there. Now I can see why he says he’s been ‘radicalized’.  Impressive!!   

Can I get a “VP”!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/tucker-carlson-russia-shopping-putin-b2497506.html

Well, if it’s got you watching Tucker, that’s what counts. 

On 2/15/2024 at 2:28 PM, Le duke said:

Check out some of the figures stated in this article about Russia not paying the salaries of its soldiers:

https://www.rferl.org/amp/russia-soldiers-salaries-unpaid-ukraine-invasion/32345161.html

Yeah, the added not to the Tweet provides some additional context about how "cheap" that food is;

Over 60% of Russians spend half of their salary on food, according to Russia's state-owned news agency TASS.

4 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Well, if it’s got you watching Tucker, that’s what counts. 

People like me watching embedded videos on other websites isn’t benefitting him much, especially when you consider how his flock herds for him so pleasantly…..right? 

IMG_0173.jpeg.5b322d74ad31b223235f32ae84877441.jpeg