Biden is Too Demented to Be Found Guilty of Crimes,  But Not Too Demented to Be President?

7 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

That’s fine, but just don’t forget to include evil, murderous, complete free of care for his citizens, etc.  in your praise of him.   

Again, mocking and ridicule Biden and his brain, and praising a guy like Putin, are two different things. There are plenty of genius, intelligent, coherent world leaders that can be used for such comparisons that aren’t also evil dictators. 

I found no praise of Putin.   It was a simple comparison of abilities.   Everyone knows Putin is and evil warmonger.  

mspart

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Husker_Du said:

you keep saying 'praising' as if I (or Gaetz) are saying anything regarding his character.

we are simply stating the obvious: in the same 24 hrs, Putin came off as sharp and our own special counsel called a sitting president mentally compromised.

there's nothing for you to take issue with.

Except that we have a mentally compromised President.   Everyone should take exception to that. 

mspart

11 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Fair enough. People perceive things differently. 

When I first read the tweet it didn't even cross my mind that Goetz was praising Putin, but after you said something I went back and re-read it...and nope still didn't think he was praising him.

LOL...rassin you!  Truly I didn't take it as praise but can see how someone may have thought that...especially if they didn't like Goetz.

• Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

On a different note...did you all hear what the VP said about the report...yep..."it's political"...she is beyond not smart...our "leadership" is a freaking laughingstock

I mean you have to admit it’s a little political when the special counsel was trump appointed and couldn’t  find a legitimate indictable offense so he made up an argument blaming that he couldn’t be found guilty because a fake jury would find him an adorable old man?  While there are concerns with Biden, it’s just so weird you have one side screaming to lock him up and press charges but an actual Republican special counsel couldn’t find a legit reason. Term limits for every office plus Supreme Court is the only way out of this 

• Fire 1

43 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

On a different note...did you all hear what the VP said about the report...yep..."it's political"...she is beyond not smart...our "leadership" is a freaking laughingstock

Joe actually did a somewhat intelligent move by selecting Kamala Harris as his VP thus assuring the special cabinet could never use the 25th amendment to oust him. Good job Joe.

Edited by Paul158
missed a word
  • Fire 1

47 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

When I first read the tweet it didn't even cross my mind that Goetz was praising Putin, but after you said something I went back and re-read it...and nope still didn't think he was praising him.

LOL...rassin you!  Truly I didn't take it as praise but can see how someone may have thought that...especially if they didn't like Goetz.

True I’m not at all a Gaetz fan and have heard him praise Russia enough, so my perception could be tainted. 

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Joe actually did a somewhat intelligent move by selecting Kamala Harris as his VP thus assuring the special cabinet could never use the 25th amendment to oust him. Good job Joe.

folks prefer scrambled eggs over salad 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

i mean, WR, there is something very wrong with the picture that juxtaposes two power nations that are typically at odds and our is a leader that needs institutionalized and their leader is very sharp.

i don't know that you could paint a more stark comparison. 

"Their leader" is not "very sharp" by any stretch.

Putin is incredibly wealthy (maybe the wealthiest on the planet), incredibly selfish (as wealthy people often are), and also quite old with health issues that are giving him a glimpse into his not-too-distant future in a box in the soil.

So, he's hell bent on defining his legacy. To fight a glorious fight against an enemy and bring back certain victory.

Except... that he's not very sharp at all... his legacy will be that he's a turd who got into a war that nobody wanted except him - and where nobody won. His supporters assured him he'd be a certain victor. But he wasn't. Bridges were burned and turning back wasn't an option.

Putin's legacy will be that guy who had it all and still managed to 'f' things up on his exit. Because he was a dull old tool.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

"Their leader" is not "very sharp" by any stretch.

Putin is incredibly wealthy (maybe the wealthiest on the planet), incredibly selfish (as wealthy people often are), and also quite old with health issues that are giving him a glimpse into his not-too-distant future in a box in the soil.

So, he's hell bent on defining his legacy. To fight a glorious fight against an enemy and bring back certain victory.

Except... that he's not very sharp at all... his legacy will be that he's a turd who got into a war that nobody wanted except him - and where nobody won. His supporters assured him he'd be a certain victor. But he wasn't. Bridges were burned and turning back wasn't an option.

Putin's legacy will be that guy who had it all and still managed to 'f' things up on his exit. Because he was a dull old tool.

Putin - Steak knife 

Biden - plastic butter knife 

which one is sharper ? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Putin - Steak knife 

Biden - plastic butter knife 

which one is sharper ? 

That post may make sense to a child or a simpleton. Nobody else.

Putin is the opposite of sharp. Putin is an old foolish man whose choices will lead to nothing but his legacy of failure.

2 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

That post may make sense to a child or a simpleton. Nobody else.

Putin is the opposite of sharp. Putin is an old foolish man whose choices will lead to nothing but his legacy of failure.

And yet he’s more competent than our current President. And it’s not close. 

• Fire 1

Just now, JimmyBT said:

And yet he’s more competent than our current President. And it’s not close. 

Biden doesn't speak very well, isn't as sharp as he was when he was younger - but is still sharper than Putin.

And Biden is a portion of the wheel that is the US federal government. Which is a support system Putin doesn't have.

Putin is an incompetent f*** who is a dictator leading his country to a downward spiral with a sketchy support system.

For some, it seems to be "in fashion" to be Putin admirers... but pull your head out of your ass. He's the enemy. Period.

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Biden doesn't speak very well, isn't as sharp as he was when he was younger - but is still sharper than Putin.

And Biden is a portion of the wheel that is the US federal government. Which is a support system Putin doesn't have.

Putin is an incompetent f*** who is a dictator leading his country to a downward spiral with a sketchy support system.

For some, it seems to be "in fashion" to be Putin admirers... but pull your head out of your ass. He's the enemy. Period.

I’m not a Putin admirer sooooooooo.  If you watch the recent interview with Putin and then watch what little the Biden administration will let him speak it’s pretty easy to tell which one is more competent. It’s not Biden.  

If it wasn’t for Bidens support system he’d be even worse off. They tell him what to say, when to sit and stand and teach him how to walk.  (Like you’re using a walker but don’t really have one).  With all that he still doesn’t know what day of the week it is. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

I’m not a Putin admirer sooooooooo.  If you watch the recent interview with Putin and then watch what little the Biden administration will let him speak it’s pretty easy to tell which one is more competent. It’s not Biden.  

As I've said, dummy, BIden doesn't speak very well (3 posts up.)

Watch whatever interviews you like.

Biden is an old but savvy president who doesn't speak well. Odds are you know someone old who is close to you, too.

Putin is a rotten little evil rat bastard.

You should learn the difference between internal and superficial factors. And learn which are more important to focus on.

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

As I've said, dummy, BIden doesn't speak very well (3 posts up.)

Watch whatever interviews you like.

Biden is an old but savvy president who doesn't speak well. Odds are you know someone old who is close to you, too.

Putin is a rotten little evil rat bastard.

You should learn the difference between internal and superficial factors. And learn which are more important to focus on.

And you should learn the difference between competent and incompetent.  Biden can barely walk 

• Fire 1

25 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And you should learn the difference between competent and incompetent.  Biden can barely walk 

You, even if you are 12, can't possibly be that stupid.

Putin is an evil POS that is rotten to the core and deserves nothing but contempt.

Biden and Trump are both old, aren't good speakers, and have trouble walking... and both are far better men than Putin.

56 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Putin is an evil POS that is rotten to the core and deserves nothing but contempt.

Biden and Trump are both old, aren't good speakers, and have trouble walking... and both are far better men than Putin.

Learn the difference between competent and good. My grandpa was a good guy.  Couldn’t feed himself but he smiled a lot. 

• Fire 1

59 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

12. Cute. You drive snow plow. Bahahahahhahahahaha