Border Wars

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

AND, these people are rapists and poisoning the blood of our people!

Libberol EV driving wokecicists!

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Clown 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

11 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

This is all part of Replacement theory that our Christian conservative Republican friends on Stormfront, and our warriors in Charlottesville have been warning us about!

It's here,  I'm afraid,  and I'm ENRAGED! MEGA!

• Clown 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

51 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

you might want to turn on the new, BB.

it's not white christians that are bitching, it's urban blacks.

but keep shouting nonsense. 

I know! I listen to the gospel on Fox News, in addition to 12 hours each day of AM radio to know that EVERYONE is worried about being replaced by "these kinds" who are poisoning our blood, raping our children,  while selling them feternol!

Deportation and abuse NOW!

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

so when the people in Chicago, Denver, and NYC are interviewed on every local news channel, that's Fox News' bias, right?

get a clue.

I don't disagree with your post. There's not much there to either agree or disagree with.

But I hope you realize the dopes who immediately like and reply to your posts are just a couple of stooges.

• Clown 1

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I don't disagree with your post. There's not much there to either agree or disagree with.

But I hope you realize the dopes who immediately like and reply to your posts are just a couple of stooges.

Believe me if there was an clown emoji I’d give you plenty of them.  

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Fire 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/20/2024 at 11:19 PM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Really.

When you tell someone who is in a position of influence over you that you plan to vote for someone, and they respond that by voting that way "you're selling out your country."

That is the very definition of intimidation.

How can you possibly claim that person isn't intentionally trying to dissuade you from your choice?

It is 100% voter intimidation.

GW, you still haven’t answered how his position of power (on a social media site) is voter intimidation?   This is, if not the dumbest comment I’ve read on here, pretty damn close.  Is he that far into your head that you might vote for Trump?  The way Trump fills your head I didn’t think there was room for anyone else to live there.  If you have a cat you might want to pet it.  If not buy one.  

All the incoming has shifted from TX and their razor wire to CA and AZ.   San Diego is overrun. 

https://apnews.com/article/border-patrol-street-releases-asylum-7ae9ff48b48e203ecdd5c099942dc1f5

Border Patrol releases hundreds of migrants at a bus stop after San Diego runs out of aid money

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Hundreds of migrants were dropped off Friday at a San Diego bus stop instead of at a reception center that had been serving as a staging area because it ran out of local funding sooner than expected, showing how even the largest city on the country’s southern border is struggling to cope with the unprecedented influx of people.

Migrants who previously had a safe place to charge phones, use the bathroom, eat a meal and arrange to head elsewhere in the U.S. were now left on the street as migrant aid groups scrambled to help out as best they could with makeshift arrangements.

This is unprecedented and caused 100% by Biden.   There is no other person that has caused this to happen.  He wanted unfettered immigration across the Southern Border and he got and now he doesn't want it.   Polls show that no one believes he is really trying to do anything after 3 years of inaction.   They know it is all a political move near the election.   No one is falling for the media excuses or the White House statements anymore.   Talk about ruining the country.  

mspart

15 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

GW, you still haven’t answered how his position of power (on a social media site) is voter intimidation?   This is, if not the dumbest comment I’ve read on here, pretty damn close.  Is he that far into your head that you might vote for Trump?  The way Trump fills your head I didn’t think there was room for anyone else to live there.  If you have a cat you might want to pet it.  If not buy one.  

Even more incompetence from you so quicky? <Yawn> I already answered it. See quote below.

Person of authority (on this social media site) using his influence in order to intimidate voter on his site. It is very clearly an example of intimidation of voters. 

You seem eager to argue with childish remarks - but not so eager to read and comprehend. Which makes you a bore. What's your point? What are you trying to say? If you think you have a genuine point - spit it out already.

On 2/21/2024 at 10:17 PM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

If you are the 'President' (Husker's title in all his posts) who operates this board, you are in a clear position of influence. In addition, if you are able to ban people based on your whims - even more so.

So yes - a clear position of influence here.

(I thought that was obvious.)

6 hours ago, mspart said:

All the incoming has shifted from TX and their razor wire to CA and AZ.   San Diego is overrun. 

https://apnews.com/article/border-patrol-street-releases-asylum-7ae9ff48b48e203ecdd5c099942dc1f5

Border Patrol releases hundreds of migrants at a bus stop after San Diego runs out of aid money

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Hundreds of migrants were dropped off Friday at a San Diego bus stop instead of at a reception center that had been serving as a staging area because it ran out of local funding sooner than expected, showing how even the largest city on the country’s southern border is struggling to cope with the unprecedented influx of people.

Migrants who previously had a safe place to charge phones, use the bathroom, eat a meal and arrange to head elsewhere in the U.S. were now left on the street as migrant aid groups scrambled to help out as best they could with makeshift arrangements.

This is unprecedented and caused 100% by Biden.   There is no other person that has caused this to happen.  He wanted unfettered immigration across the Southern Border and he got and now he doesn't want it.   Polls show that no one believes he is really trying to do anything after 3 years of inaction.   They know it is all a political move near the election.   No one is falling for the media excuses or the White House statements anymore.   Talk about ruining the country.  

mspart

I'm curious. What is your primary concern here? What is unprecedented that has you so worked up? That...

Migrants who previously had a safe place to charge phones, use the bathroom, eat a meal and arrange to head elsewhere in the U.S. were now left on the street

That is surprisingly kind of you to be so concerned. I applaud your unselfishness and empathy. You are a bigger man than I had given you credit for. (Up until now, I thought you were trying to support Biden's opposition.)

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Even more incompetence from you so quicky? <Yawn> I already answered it. See quote below.

Person of authority (on this social media site) using his influence in order to intimidate voter on his site. It is very clearly an example of intimidation of voters. 

You seem eager to argue with childish remarks - but not so eager to read and comprehend. Which makes you a bore. What's your point? What are you trying to say? If you think you have a genuine point - spit it out already.

He has zero influence over anything I do or say.  None.  You keep thinking that though. 

• Clown 1

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Mommy I’m scared of the guy that runs the wrestling site.  He’s mean. Bahahhaahhahaahhahahahahhaahhahahah.  Again….  pet your cat. 😽

• Stalling 1

12 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

He has zero influence over anything I do or say.  None.  You keep thinking that though. 

Why would I think that? What is wrong with you? Why are you trying to make this about you?

Go back and read the posts, the influence I was referring to was to a specific incident. One that you weren't part of.

It wasn't about you - it had nothing to do with you.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

12 hours ago, JimmyBT said:

Mommy I’m scared of the guy that runs the wrestling site.  He’s mean. Bahahhaahhahaahhahahahahhaahhahahah.  Again….  pet your cat. 😽

Oh boy. More of this again.

When you are ready to post like a legitimate person, come back and try again.