Border Wars

20 minutes ago, mspart said:

They just want a better life by any means possible.   At least those 4 and the thugs in NY now in CA.  

mspart

you can't call them "thugs" see the KC mayor, it just ain't nice.  🤨

Just now, JimmyBT said:

I have no chance of winning either yet you don’t care about my policies.  I’m hurt. 

Your policies are well documented and on display on these here forums.  🙂

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Your policies are well documented and on display on these here forums.  🙂

And Nickie’s are well documented and on display on MSM.  Doesn’t really matter though as neither of us can win.  

8 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

And Nickie’s are well documented and on display on MSM.  Doesn’t really matter though as neither of us can win.  

When has accurate info been reported on MSM?

Let's just tell it like it is.  Haley is the candidate nobody knows for accomplishments but was well funded by democrats.  Nobody wanted her to run for president, but she runs nonetheless.  I share a lot of views with her on 'isidwith', but I dislike her lobby ties, waffling, military views, and opportunist tendency.  Haley will have us fighting wars and not getting anything productive done.  What chance does she have against the establishment?

The establishment has laid itself bare.  Corrupt.  Nasty.  Manipulative.  Deranged.  Psychopathic.

Enter Trump: the unruly disruptor who defied the odds in 2016 and remains the defiant voice against the status quo. Publically hunted.  Yet he lives.  To oppose him is to surrender to the establishment's clutches, plain and simple.

Now if Haley was more like Javier Milei...

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stalling 1

5 minutes ago, jross said:

Let's just tell it like it is.  Haley is the candidate nobody knows for accomplishments but was well funded by democrats.  Nobody wanted her to run for president, but she runs nonetheless.  I share a lot of views with her on 'isidwith', but I dislike her lobby ties, waffling, military views, and opportunist tendency.  Haley will have us fighting wars and not getting anything productive done.  What chance does she have against the establishment?

The establishment has laid itself bare.  Corrupt.  Nasty.  Manipulative.  Deranged.  Psychopathic.

Enter Trump: the unruly disruptor who defied the odds in 2016 and remains the defiant voice against the status quo. Publically hunted.  Yet he lives.  To oppose him is to surrender to the establishment's clutches, plain and simple.

Now if Haley was more like Javier Milei...

Ok ... thats useful info. 

23 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

are you clinically insane? 

your assessment of candidates has to be based on occasionally walking past a stack of newspapers

Are a 100% complete idiot? We've been arguing about politics for the past few years.

You suddenly think copying a cute little ditty about a stack of newspapers is somehow meaningful?

(It is a cute little ditty. Meaningless, but cute. No way you came up with it by yourself.)

22 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

tired of drama so you're willing to sell out the country

jfc.

Anybody who tells you that your voting choice is equivalent to 'sell out the country'...

...needs a swift kick in the ass.

In the USA, nothing is more basic than a voter's right to choose.

Husker - shut the ***duck** up.

Trying to intimidate any voter based on your personal opinion is completely unacceptable.

Seriously, shut the ***duck** up.

i did come up with it myself. i'm very witty.

you, on the other hand, are totally oblivious of what nikki haley is or has done. 

frankly, i'm thinking of setting up an IQ test to remain able to post on Non Wrestling Topics board. 

i'm tired of talking to idiots. 

• Fire 2
  • Stalling 1

TBD

How is Haley going to deliver change that supports the public's will?

The left axis illustrates the probability, ranging from 0% to 100%, of Congress enacting laws that align with the ideas of 90% of the population. The bottom axis depicts the collective support these ideas garner across the same demographic. There's a consistent 30% chance that Congress passes laws irrespective of public opinion, indicating a significant detachment from the people's will. In contrast, laws favored by the elite are more likely to be enacted, with nearly none of their dislikes gaining traction while around 60% of their preferred legislation sees success. This disparity underscores a systemic failure in representing and executing the broader populace's interests.

image.png

Edited by jross

11 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

What is a real interesting study is the why she would have such a tough time winning the republican nomination.

Fake, Unlikable and toes the establishment line. I'd take her over Biden tho.

• Fire 1