Iowa AD said no to AJ

• 2 weeks later...

In related news, this football player was charged with sexual assault and transferred to Texas State last week. He was set to be their QB1 next season but students said "nahh" and let him know he was not welcome at their program, so he withdrew from the school.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-state-qb-jayden-de-laura-withdraws-from-school-no-longer-with-team-one-week-after-announcing-transfer/

Meanwhile, AJ is still in IC and signing autographs for fans at CHA. Why?

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

In related news, this football player was charged with sexual assault and transferred to Texas State last week. He was set to be their QB1 next season but students said "nahh" and let him know he was not welcome at their program, so he withdrew from the school.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/texas-state-qb-jayden-de-laura-withdraws-from-school-no-longer-with-team-one-week-after-announcing-transfer/

Not defending AJ, but this football player actually plead guilty. AJ was not found legally guilty. That still stands for something in America and IC.

But since you are questioning AJ and why he is allowed in IC, have you also asked why Echemendia is allowed to start at ISU and be in Ames? A Cuban allowed to be at an American university and he plead guilty to choking his wife unconscious. And they even let him hold the little kid in the picture after helping to find him lol. 

1 hour ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

That’s an interesting story, considering  the assault wasn’t even the reason he left Arizona

5 hours ago, Hwt1 said:

Not defending AJ, but this football player actually plead guilty. AJ was not found legally guilty. That still stands for something in America and IC.

But since you are questioning AJ and why he is allowed in IC, have you also asked why Echemendia is allowed to start at ISU and be in Ames? A Cuban allowed to be at an American university and he plead guilty to choking his wife unconscious. And they even let him hold the little kid in the picture after helping to find him lol. 

Yes. Actually, the last post I made about Ech was whether his case was still ongoing: 

4 hours ago, 1032004 said:

That’s an interesting story, considering  the assault wasn’t even the reason he left Arizona

Weirdly, AZ will probably be without a QB if their starting guy goes with Fisch to Washington. I don't know how the AZ fans feel about DeLaura.

20 hours ago, CHROMEBIRD said:

Yes. Actually, the last post I made about Ech was whether his case was still ongoing: 

He entered a guilty plea 5-30-2023 and served time. So the question remains, why is he allowed at ISU and getting no scrutiny?

4 hours ago, Hwt1 said:

He entered a guilty plea 5-30-2023 and served time. So the question remains, why is he allowed at ISU and getting no scrutiny?

The dude paid his debt, and hopefully is actively working on whatever issues he has.  I haven’t seen him flipping off crowds or humping car hoods or anything like that…but have I missed something?

10 hours ago, Hwt1 said:

Oh, he gets scrutiny every chance someone recalls it.

Attempted murder should not be laughed at.

6 hours ago, wrestle87 said:

The dude paid his debt, and hopefully is actively working on whatever issues he has.  I haven’t seen him flipping off crowds or humping car hoods or anything like that…but have I missed something?

Still a cunt.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 1/24/2024 at 8:45 PM, CHROMEBIRD said:

Did anyone really expect Iowa fans to run a recruit out of town over a sexual assault allegation when their head coach had one of those back when he was a recruit?  So long as Ferrari beat the charges the assault wouldn't be the thing that keeps him off the mats in Iowa City.

13 minutes ago, fishbane said:

Did anyone really expect Iowa fans to run a recruit out of town over a sexual assault allegation when their head coach had one of those back when he was a recruit?  So long as Ferrari beat the charges the assault wouldn't be the thing that keeps him off the mats in Iowa City.

That was only one in like twelve things.

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

That was only one in like twelve things.

That's true, but Iowa was ostensibly still recruiting them.  At least after 11 of those 12 things and I wouldn't be shocked if he wrestles for them next season despite the Soldier Salute incident.