Jimmy Carter caused the demise of America

JimmyBT

You can’t disprove them can you???  

First, you haven’t cited a single, actual statistic or trend you’d like me to prove or disprove.

Second, you haven’t provided any proof of any causation to the trend you have thus far failed to cite.

So, please provide each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Wait, so, the left wingers tore them down. And the right wingers want them put back up.

It seems there is some logical inconsistency here.

When wokers tore them down.  Abe Lincoln had his statue torn down by you wokers. And he freed the slaves. 

• Haha 1

There’s an estimated 5,000,000 children of unlawful immigrants in our public school system.  It cost $15,000 per student of which the federal gov covers 8% of which is $1,200 Do the math for yourself.  

Edited by JimmyBT
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Le duke said:

Remember Unite the Right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally#/media/File%3ACharlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg

Remember this guy?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/06/15/politics/kevin-hunter-seefried-confederate-flag-capitol-riot/index.html

Kind of weird how all of the states with confederate memorials are deep red, eh?

Only time that flag has flown in the US Capitol building.

Can't speak for you guys, but I used to pick up all my K3 gear at Obama rallies!  Good times!

25 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Can't speak for you guys, but I used to pick up all my K3 gear at Obama rallies!  Good times!

This country died the day Obama chose BLM over the murdered Dallas police officers.   

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I’m guessing you paid more taxes on it at the Obama rally too huh????

15 hours ago, jross said:

For civic duty, do tax progressives donate 10% beyond required to better fund the government?  Perhaps if they start a movement...

Look at the Bidens' tax return, they don't even donate that to church &/or charity.  

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jross said:

The son tithes Joe so who would Joe tithe to?  🙂 🙂 🙂

FWIW: Joe did give to charity in 2022.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bidens-report-580000-2022-income-contribution-police-foundation-2023-04-18/

He gave ~3.4%, there's no 10% to church (which he talks about all the time) largest gift to his son's charity $5k.

Also their effective fed tax has been a little over 20% but they should be in the 35 to 37% tax bracket, so why are they paying their 'fair share?'

But you are evidently correct his son gives 10% to the father.  

Edited by ionel
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 12/22/2023 at 8:26 PM, JimmyBT said:

There’s an estimated 5,000,000 children of unlawful immigrants in our public school system.  It cost $15,000 per student of which the federal gov covers 8% of which is $1,200 Do the math for yourself.  

Why? Why do you ask everyone to do the math for themselves?

In the interest of efficiency, you do it yourself (once) so the readers (many) don't have to do it.

Basic forum decency.

BTW -Your avatar pic does look very much like a stink bug. Hmmm...

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Why? Why do you ask everyone to do the math for themselves?

In the interest of efficiency, you do it yourself (once) so the readers (many) don't have to do it.

Basic forum decency.

BTW -Your avatar pic does look very much like a stink bug. Hmmm...

Ummmmm this thread is about America being dumber than it should be because of the department of education. Math being too hard for you seems to fit the narrative. Sorry that’s over your head. 

Oh no. Not a stink bug.  How will I sleep at night ???  Bahahhahahahahahahahahha

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2023 at 3:46 PM, Paul158 said:

We were talking about Jimmy Carter. It is personal with me. I was 25 at the time. Farmed abut 150 acres in my spare time. I wish I knew ahead of time what they were doing I would have not planted any crops. To say the least it was a very difficult time for myself and other farmers. If you read my other posts I am not a big fan of wars , especially Vietnam. One of Americas biggest blunders . You may have read my son and 3 son in-laws are serving in the military. All fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. Only one of them got injured . By an IED while in a hummer in Iraq. He is doing ok now. I will be happy to answer any of your other questions.

Ok. Why is it personal? War notwithstanding, what did Jimmy Carter do that, if you feel he is such a revolting person, you feel this way? 

Also, do you feel this way about what other presidents did to further their own agenda on the backs of creating conflict and stoking up mistrust? I can give you examples if you would like.