FLO is lazy and dumb

Hammerlock3

1 minute ago, Hammerlock3 said:

Dear flo,

how about some kind of sorting function so if I want to look at something esoteric like say....the division one individual rankings i don't have to scroll through 50 others sets of rankings....

No ... we can't have nice things.

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...

I didn’t see a thread for the UNI/WVU dual or I would have posted this there, but there wasn’t so I’m putting it here

Flo posted it to YouTube.  At one point the audio was like 45 seconds off.  I guess you get what you pay for in this case…

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

I didn’t see a thread for the UNI/WVU dual or I would have posted this there, but there wasn’t so I’m putting it here

Flo posted it to YouTube.  At one point the audio was like 45 seconds off.  I guess you get what you pay for in this case…

Thanks for posting that.  And wow, I particularly enjoyed how the coverage just jumped for a solid minute during one of the most exciting segments of one of the most exciting matches, that was really nice.

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

My biggest gripe with flo is that they have constant typos- I’ll proofread while at work for $15 an hour, if anyone at flo cares about grammar punctuation and sentence structure. 

• Bob 3
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

My biggest gripe with flo is that they have constant typos- I’ll proofread while at work for $15 an hour, if anyone at flo cares about grammar punctuation and sentence structure. 

i just can't stand clues confirming my suspicion that the whole place is in cruise control...

• Bob 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

One of the most annoying things on FLO is the "brackets" section where you have to search tournament through brackets by date only. So you have to scroll through 300 Jr High and HS tournaments to finally get to what you are looking for. Wonderful. They really need to fix the sort function. 

Edited by NM1965

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Maybe the Enitres' is possessive and it means the entire entries of the last chance qualifier enitres? 

noun
plural noun: entires
  1. an uncastrated male horse.

or they meant entrails.  🤷‍♀️

• Haha 1
  • Ionel 1

13 minutes ago, ionel said:
noun
plural noun: entires
  1. an uncastrated male horse.

or they meant entrails.  🤷‍♀️

I...I am never going to say that word ever again...

It really is the WHOLE kitten caboodle

Edited by wrestle87

1 hour ago, FanOfPurdueWrestling said:

My biggest gripe with flo is that they have constant typos- I’ll proofread while at work for $15 an hour, if anyone at flo cares about grammar (insert comma) punctuation and sentence structure. 

I'll do it for $20/hr, but I'll have the necessary comma between grammar and punctuation.  I'd also insert the Oxford Comma after puncutation for free.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NM1965 said:

One of the most annoying things on FLO is the "brackets" section where you have to search tournament through brackets by date only. So you have to scroll through 300 Jr High and HS tournaments to finally get to what you are looking for. Wonderful. They really need to fix the sort function. 

command+F

it's a godsend. 

• Bob 2

TBD

8 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

command+F

it's a godsend. 

Ctrl + F for the rest of us uncultured swine.

Also there is nothing stopping people from actually typing a tournament name in the search bar.  Not defending Flo, just trying to make sure that it isn't woeful ignorance attacking them.  They have so many reasons to be critical of them, not being able to search isn't one of them.

image.thumb.png.2d066c0712507d93f225e25e0fc9b0be.png

• Bob 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Ya'll gents can tell when I post from my phone.  I have so many spelling errors it is comical.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me