Hunter Biden. 300,000 dollars for hookers on his tax deductions. What the H---.

Paul158

6 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

How can someone as well connected, wealthy and litigious as Donald Trump fail to provide an iota of demonstrable proof yet continue to gaslight you all?  It is flabbergasting!

The judge in Georgia dismissed overwhelming concerns for reasons other than merit.  It is the many written testimonies of normies rather than the Trump messenger that adds question to the obviously abnormal result of 81M votes for a man nearly nobody liked.  Then you also must dismiss the big tech censorship in search suggestions, search results, media postings, biden laptop disinformation, etc.  Videos of people being paid to deliver ballots.  The same people claiming previous elections were rigged no longer claim 2020 was rigged.  How many stop signs can a person roll through without coming to a complete stop?  

It's really awful what folks are doing and ignoring...  

These college president answers about genocide... 

Banning conversations around Covid cause and treatment...

We're frogs slowly boiling in the pot; too ignorant to jump out...

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, jross said:

The judge in Georgia dismissed overwhelming concerns for reasons other than merit.  It is the many written testimonies of normies rather than the Trump messenger that adds question to the obviously abnormal result of 81M votes for a man nearly nobody liked.  Then you also must dismiss the big tech censorship in search suggestions, search results, media postings, biden laptop disinformation, etc.  Videos of people being paid to deliver ballots.  The same people claiming previous elections were rigged no longer claim 2020 was rigged.  How many stop signs can a person roll through without coming to a complete stop?  

It's really awful what folks are doing and ignoring...  

These college president answers about genocide... 

Banning conversations around Covid cause and treatment...

We're frogs slowly boiling in the pot; too ignorant to jump out...

Nonsense.  All.

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

What has been verified?  I recall accusations of criminally actionable corruption.  Maybe I'm wrong, refresh my memory.

Twitter did nothing to censor those articles, nor could they. They were the business and property of the NYP.

What has been verified?

1.   The laptop is Hunter Biden's.

2.  The info on the laptop is not Russian Disinformation.

3.  The information on the laptop shows Hunter's corruption

4.  Twitter suspended NYPs account based on their article which showed the above true. 

5.  Twitter took similar action with other accounts that retweeted the NYP story.

6.  Hunter gun possession while using drugs, a federal offense.

7.  Hunger using drugs which is technically a federal offense.

8.  Hunter's financial shennigans.

Truth is Plasi, the information on that laptop has been verified to be true and all the above is a result of the information or the result of the story describing the information.  

To your assertion that Twitter couldn't censor the article, that is true, but they did not allow it on their site due to government pressure.   The NYP published the article but Twitter actively used its power to discredit, not disseminate it, and call it Russian disinformation.   Right before the election.   The election where 1 of 6 Biden voters said if they  had known about this  they would not have voted for Biden.  

mspart

• Fire 1
  • Clown 1

1 minute ago, mspart said:

What has been verified?

1.   The laptop is Hunter Biden's.

2.  The info on the laptop is not Russian Disinformation.

3.  The information on the laptop shows Hunter's corruption

4.  Twitter suspended NYPs account based on their article which showed the above true. 

5.  Twitter took similar action with other accounts that retweeted the NYP story.

6.  Hunter gun possession while using drugs, a federal offense.

7.  Hunger using drugs which is technically a federal offense.

8.  Hunter's financial shennigans.

Truth is Plasi, the information on that laptop has been verified to be true and all the above is a result of the information or the result of the story describing the information.  

To your assertion that Twitter couldn't censor the article, that is true, but they did not allow it on their site due to government pressure.   The NYP published the article but Twitter actively used its power to discredit, not disseminate it, and call it Russian disinformation.   Right before the election.   The election where 1 of 6 Biden voters said if they  had known about this  they would not have voted for Biden.  

mspart

None of this means anything!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, mspart said:

It means nothing to you because that is what you want it to mean. 

mspart

Plasmodium reminds me of Germany. When your neighbor would suddenly disappear and you would ask the Gestapo what happened . No worries they are fine maybe a vacation. A few days later another family suddenly disappears. Gestapo says everything is fine don't worry visiting family. Week after week families disappear and you are worried but YOU CAN'T PROVE WHAT HAPPENED.. Gestapo same answer, everything is fine . We all now know everything wasn't fine. 

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mspart said:

It means nothing to you because that is what you want it to mean. 

mspart

Where are the charges?  Where is a single bit of cross examined evidence linking Joe Biden?  There are none.  For years, you have been lied to by a man you know to be a proven liar and you accept his lies evidence free time and time again.

32 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Where are the charges?  Where is a single bit of cross examined evidence linking Joe Biden?  There are none.  For years, you have been lied to by a man you know to be a proven liar and you accept his lies evidence free time and time again.

There are no charges against Joe, he is the sitting President.  That will come from the impeachment committee if they ever get that far.   I am talking about election interference in government and social media's attempts to stifle information that probably would have changed the election results as noted by the article I posted saying 1 in 6 Biden voters would have changed their vote if they had known about this. 

You can deny all you want.   The laptop is Hunter's and implicates him in federal offenses and implicates his father that the impeachment committtee is looking into along with other information gathered as a result of the laptop. 

It is good that Hunter is being held accountable is it not?

mspart

• Fire 2

44 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Low information voter.  

• Fire 1

23 minutes ago, mspart said:

There are no charges against Joe, he is the sitting President.  That will come from the impeachment committee if they ever get that far.   I am talking about election interference in government and social media's attempts to stifle information that probably would have changed the election results as noted by the article I posted saying 1 in 6 Biden voters would have changed their vote if they had known about this. 

You can deny all you want.   The laptop is Hunter's and implicates him in federal offenses and implicates his father that the impeachment committtee is looking into along with other information gathered as a result of the laptop. 

It is good that Hunter is being held accountable is it not?

mspart

Everyone, including every Biden, should be held accountable.  The laptop is Hunter's.  So what?  Where are the indictments?  Certainly no presumption of innocence around here. Worse than that.  Guilty with no evidence.  Everyone takes the word of proven liars at face value. 

Not me. To me, this looks like politics and nothing else.   Not because I think Hunter Biden is a choir boy, in fact he he is a drug addict and almost certainly a tax cheat.  Not because I think Joe Biden is other than corrupt, in fact he has been in DC 50 years and that would corrupt anyone.   I think it is politics because they have had years to use that laptop to destroy Joe Biden.  Despite their desperation they haven't come up with so much as a jay walking ticket.  They have nothing but endless salacious allegations.  

When is it time to put up or shut up?

8 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Everyone, including every Biden, should be held accountable.  The laptop is Hunter's.  So what?  Where are the indictments?  Certainly no presumption of innocence around here. Worse than that.  Guilty with no evidence.  Everyone takes the word of proven liars at face value. 

Not me. To me, this looks like politics and nothing else.   Not because I think Hunter Biden is a choir boy, in fact he he is a drug addict and almost certainly a tax cheat.  Not because I think Joe Biden is other than corrupt, in fact he has been in DC 50 years and that would corrupt anyone.   I think it is politics because they have had years to use that laptop to destroy Joe Biden.  Despite their desperation they haven't come up with so much as a jay walking ticket.  They have nothing but endless salacious allegations.  

When is it time to put up or shut up?

Its "politics" that he failed to pay $1.4M in taxes?

and who paid his taxes?  That might be where you find the politics. 

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

Just now, Plasmodium said:

No, but your post is politics and innuendo.  Maybe Comer and Jordan will get to the bottom of all this next week.

How can that be.  Pretty sure its fact he failed to pay $1.4M and its fact that a 3rd party paid it 3 or 4+ years later.  At least that is what several reputable media source have said and they seem to be all saying the same thing regarding those "facts."