CKLV Thread

Idaho

11 minutes ago, Hammerlock3 said:

i don't know what makes me cringe harder, pyles' insistance in calling the athletes by their first names or when he talks like yoda, "with a half is hidlay"

He believes he should say everything that comes to his head even if it doesn't make sense. He needs to learn to not comment.

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

DeAuggie just tore something bad.

Ungar was up 5-1 at the time.

Anyone else notice Pyles say, “don’t let the injury default fool you, Ungar was in control of that match prior to the injury”?

Wasn’t he a big proponent of “injury defaults don’t count for rankings”?

• Fire 1

47 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Anyone else notice Pyles say, “don’t let the injury default fool you, Ungar was in control of that match prior to the injury”?

Wasn’t he a big proponent of “injury defaults don’t count for rankings”?

I think those are two different arguments.  Ranking vs predicting future match ups.  To be clear, I'm not saying I agree with Flo's ranking process on this issue; I don't.

27 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I think those are two different arguments.  Ranking vs predicting future match ups.  To be clear, I'm not saying I agree with Flo's ranking process on this issue; I don't.

Yes and no.  I think part of their argument about it not impacting rankings was that “you don’t know what would have happened  the rest of the match”?

25 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

Man. Hardy got a tough case of the mid tournament flu. 

Jamison was in deep on Hardy's legs 4 or 5 times the first time they wrestled, just couldn't finish.  Maybe they coached him up on the finish before the second?