Republican Oversight Committee rejects Hunter Biden's request to give his testimony in public

VakAttack

9 minutes ago, headshuck said:

The conversation has been about allowing investigation, you’d think you’d appreciate that.

Literally nobody is stopping them from investigating, and certainly nobody is making them, repeatedly claim they have evidence, and then when it's time to put up, they pee down their legs.  Is it likely a huge waste of taxpayer money to investigate nothing purely to prop up the ego of one 79 year old man-child and/or to pass modern GOP purity tests?  Yes, of course.  But who cares?  The Party of Limited Government and Cutting Government Waste continues their complete shift if philosophy!

• Fire 1

8 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

One of his alleged business partners has like 50  public tax returns available to anyone who wants to see them.  Fortunately for that partner, years of cross referencing Hunter's income has proven completely fruitless and humiliating for the haters.

We shall see. By the way what are shell companies  and off shore bank accounts used for?

6 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

My question is - Does anybody care?  I don't see any pushback.  I certainly don't care.  If the GOP weren't so discombobulated, they would have already impeached him for Lord knows what.

Sort of like the democrats with  TDS did with Trump for 4 years when he was President.

10 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Literally nobody is stopping them from investigating, and certainly nobody is making them, repeatedly claim they have evidence, and then when it's time to put up, they pee down their legs.  Is it likely a huge waste of taxpayer money to investigate nothing purely to prop up the ego of one 79 year old man-child and/or to pass modern GOP purity tests?  Yes, of course.  But who cares?  The Party of Limited Government and Cutting Government Waste continues their complete shift if philosophy!

The recorded evidence of the Ukrainian bribery is claimed by the Ukrainian oligarch to be in his possession.  Congress has no subpoena power over Ukrainian oligarchs and he has no motivation for self incrimination.  The proof is in the pudding, biden’s admission, the actions taken, and the bank deposits.  There’s no value in relying on Ukrainian proceedings; you get what you pay for. 

More importantly, anyone who doesn’t see evidence for impeachment and removal (Romney) only needs to visit the southern border.  Adding to the NY mayor and governor’s pleadings, now the dim governor of AZ is demanding over $50billion to deal with the illegals.  Dereliction of duty and a threat to National security is enough. 

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The recorded evidence of the Ukrainian bribery is claimed by the Ukrainian oligarch to be in his possession.  Congress has no subpoena power over Ukrainian oligarchs and he has no motivation for self incrimination.  The proof is in the pudding, biden’s admission, the actions taken, and the bank deposits.  There’s no value in relying on Ukrainian proceedings; you get what you pay for. 

More importantly, anyone who doesn’t see evidence for impeachment and removal (Romney) only needs to visit the southern border.  Adding to the NY mayor and governor’s pleadings, now the dim governor of AZ is demanding over $50billion to deal with the illegals.  Dereliction of duty and a threat to National security is enough. 

Apparently the GOP doesn't see evidence for impeachment, otherwise we'd have seen it and then an impeachment proceeding.  Thus far, we've only seen a clown show.

4 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Apparently the GOP doesn't see evidence for impeachment, otherwise we'd have seen it and then an impeachment proceeding.  Thus far, we've only seen a clown show.

Some people wouldn’t recognize the truth if it was stuck between their teeth, or somewhere else.  Some people are scoundrels.  Some people have both properties. 

14 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Are you referring to the incontrovertible evidence Adam Schiff had for 5 years. I would bet you Adam is still claiming he had uncovered evidence about seditious and clandestine conspiracy.

10 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

My question is - Does anybody care?  I don't see any pushback.  I certainly don't care.  If the GOP weren't so discombobulated, they would have already impeached him for Lord knows what.

I care.  

• Horrible performance with illegal immigration 
  • Life is less affordable (insurance, food, products, energy, housing...)
  • Bad global management with respect to money, war, policy
  • Supports giving money to foreign countries that should not be spent or otherwise help in-nation
  • Swamp leader

2 minutes ago, jross said:

I care.  

• Horrible performance with illegal immigration 
  • Life is less affordable (insurance, food, products, energy, housing...)
  • Bad global management with respect to money, war, policy
  • Supports giving money to foreign countries that should not be spent or otherwise help in-nation
  • Swamp leader

He will be impeached for this?

At this point, who cares.   It's his last full year next year.   Of course it didn't stop the Ds now did it, so perhaps Biden should get impeached.    With a 50-50 split in the Senate, it is a fool's errand.   Nobody remembers Trump got impeached twice, but when they do, it was like what was the point.   No 2/3 majority Trump haters in the Senate so it was going nowhere.   Same with Biden.  I believe it will only have relevance in the election if Biden actually runs. 

mspart