Arizona State Lineup

RegularStalling

1 hour ago, wjd said:

Any news on what the injuries to Teamer and Vasquez were? Hopefully nothing similar to last year.

Concussion most likely for Teemer since he did not clear in 10 minutes for protocol....Vasquez looked like a dislocated elbow...that's what announcers said and that's what it looked like  and sounded like from the yelling. Im guessing he got an MRI for the damage. He has had terrible luck with injuries. I would be surprised if either wrestled this weekend. I guess if they know it's more serious and he's out for the season they can pull Ysa in at 141 or see if Ramos can make 141. I'm guessing Killic at 157? 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

On 11/14/2023 at 3:19 PM, Idaho said:

Concussion most likely for Teemer since he did not clear in 10 minutes for protocol....Vasquez looked like a dislocated elbow...that's what announcers said and that's what it looked like  and sounded like from the yelling. Im guessing he got an MRI for the damage. He has had terrible luck with injuries. I would be surprised if either wrestled this weekend. I guess if they know it's more serious and he's out for the season they can pull Ysa in at 141 or see if Ramos can make 141. I'm guessing Killic at 157? 

Thanks for the update. Devils aren't scheduled to wrestle again until Vegas. Hopefully both are back on the mat by then.

• Fire 1

55 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Teemer is still on for Tuesday, I thought?

No announcement of a replacement or cancellation of the match (yet).

I don't know what he is doing Tuesday, but the schedule says Sunday at Missouri. Not sure why there would be a cancellation of the match??? Haven't heard anything on the injuries, but my guess is that it's too early to tell. My guess was concussion based on the default after 10 minutes in concussion protocol. The elbow injury looked bad. I am guessing they both miss, but I have not heard or read anything official. We may not know anything until they step on the mat Sunday. 

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 minutes ago, Idaho said:

I don't know what he is doing Tuesday, but the schedule says Sunday at Missouri. Not sure why there would be a cancellation of the match??? Haven't heard anything on the injuries, but my guess is that it's too early to tell. My guess was concussion based on the default after 10 minutes in concussion protocol. The elbow injury looked bad. I am guessing they both miss, but I have not heard or read anything official. We may not know anything until they step on the mat Sunday. 

Isn't the ASC on Tuesday?

That is what I am talking about.

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/11454566-haines-teemer-set-for-157-pound-all-star-classic-clash

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

6 minutes ago, forkemaz said:

I think a beer was 18 bucks at the ASU duels last year and a slice of pizza was like 11 dollars. Shameless. And the tickets weren't two dollars either....

Got to know who's bed to lay in to get those $2 tickets, brada.  If you're good enough you'll get them even cheaper. 😉

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 hour ago, forkemaz said:

I think a beer was 18 bucks at the ASU duels last year and a slice of pizza was like 11 dollars. Shameless. And the tickets weren't two dollars either....

What do you expect when you bring a pitchfork to a gun fight?

15 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Vasquez injury looked so bad that I am personally just expecting it to be season-ending (hope not) but ready for what Ysaguirre can do 

Rumor on here is Ysa is done for the year as well. And after seeing larking today at 67 KG there’s no way he can make 141.

Edited by RegularStalling
  • Clown 1