Jim Jordan & Dennis Hastert

peanut

20 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

This has been covered, on this site.  How about the words directly from victims, stating that he knew .  Are we going to consider that strong enough, or are we just going to call them liars?

This is exactly my point...we...me included...do this all the time...you read an article that says the victim (who I have all the sympathy in the world for) said Jim Jordan knew...what I typically do in these situations is try and use deductive reasoning asking myself did Jordan truly know (based on Jordan's comments) or did the victim assume Jordan knew?  That is all.  I am NOT saying I believe Jordan and don't believe the victim...I'm saying people are going to choose who they believe based off of politics...that is sad.  

Maybe Jordan did know and he is a POS if he in fact never said anything and it kept happening because he didn't say anything...but based on what is being "reported" and different parties comments on the situation, I'm not sure.  And this has nothing to do with whether I agree with him politically or not.  Jim Jordan could have not know, have the best policies ever to come out of the senate, cure cancer, and people would hate him.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

This is exactly my point...we...me included...do this all the time...you read an article that says the victim (who I have all the sympathy in the world for) said Jim Jordan knew...what I typically do in these situations is try and use deductive reasoning asking myself did Jordan truly know (based on Jordan's comments) or did the victim assume Jordan knew?  That is all.  I am NOT saying I believe Jordan and don't believe the victim...I'm saying people are going to choose who they believe based off of politics...that is sad.  

Maybe Jordan did know and he is a POS if he in fact never said anything and it kept happening because he didn't say anything...but based on what is being "reported" and different parties comments on the situation, I'm not sure.  And this has nothing to do with whether I agree with him politically or not.  Jim Jordan could have not know, have the best policies ever to come out of the senate, cure cancer, and people would hate him.

Leave Obama out of it for once.  He lives rent free!

6 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

So are you saying everyone who has an opinion on the matter, their opinion is based on politics? You are clumping everyone into an ‘read an article’ group  

Is it possible those victims have friends and relatives?  And being we are talking about wrestlers, it is possible maybe some of those friends and relatives are in the wrestling world?  And maybe, some people base their opinions on direct conversations with the victims. Maybe it’s based on seeing the therapeutic exercises some of these victims still practice, regularly. Maybe do some the opinion comes from it’s knowing the victims and hearing/seeing directly what they’ve been through…..or maybe you’re right it’s just everyone is basing their opinion on an article and/or how he votes in Congress.   I don’t know. 

6 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

So are you saying everyone who has an opinion on the matter, their opinion is based on politics? You are clumping everyone into an ‘read an article’ group  

Is it possible those victims have friends and relatives?  And being we are talking about wrestlers, it is possible maybe some of those friends and relatives are in the wrestling world?  And maybe, some people base their opinions on direct conversations with the victims. Maybe it’s based on seeing the therapeutic exercises some of these victims still practice, regularly. Maybe do some the opinion comes from it’s knowing the victims and hearing/seeing directly what they’ve been through…..or maybe you’re right it’s just everyone is basing their opinion on an article and/or how he votes in Congress.   I don’t know. 

No...I am not saying any of what you are implying....once again you are making my point...most people on this BBS have no clue...

If you do...you are a relative...you know more than most...I respect that...most people are not even remotely close to being in that boat yet have opinions like butt holes

32 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

No...I am not saying any of what you are implying....once again you are making my point...most people on this BBS have no clue...

If you do...you are a relative...you know more than most...I respect that...most people are not even remotely close to being in that boat yet have opinions like butt holes

To be fair, butt holes don't just have opinions - they have the final word.

Can't argue with them, just got to go with them.

44 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

My point being, you’re entire riff is that “you..me…everyone”  just make opinions based on their political bias, when you don’t know anything about anyone in that equation outside of you. Just because you don’t know anymore than what is in an article, doesn’t mean that’s the case for everyone.   

In other words, don’t do the very thing that seems to upset you so. 

11 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

My point being, you’re entire riff is that “you..me…everyone”  just make opinions based on their political bias, when you don’t know anything about anyone in that equation outside of you. Just because you don’t know anymore than what is in an article, doesn’t mean that’s the case for everyone.   

In other words, don’t do the very thing that seems to upset you so. 

Man...okay Rasta...take it how you will...can't explain my point any further for you to understand...you don't understand it and won't...I am not mad...I am not saying the things you think I am saying....and you will continue to hate Jordan...go for it...I truly don't care.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Man...okay Rasta...take it how you will...can't explain my point any further for you to understand...you don't understand it and won't...I am not mad...I am not saying the things you think I am saying....and you will continue to hate Jordan...go for it...I truly don't care.  

I understand your point clearly.  You stated it very clearly.  No one on here has any clue whatsoever what went on, all they know is what they read online, and they are just spouting because they don't like Jim Jordan.

Am I clear on your point?

22 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

I saw one of the CO reps voted not present since neither would offer an opinion on whether the 2020 election was stolen.  Great pool to pick from, so we will be well served.  Gym Jordan or David Duke without the baggage.

Sad and periolous state of affairs in the House.    

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I understand your point clearly.  You stated it very clearly.  No one on here has any clue whatsoever what went on, all they know is what they read online, and they are just spouting because they don't like Jim Jordan.

Am I clear on your point?

Yes.  And if you know more and have concrete evidence that Jordan did in fact know something, and purposely didn't say anything, then do share.  And if you do, and no one else in the world does since he has never been sued/charged/fired/not allowed to be elected to the Senate, etc for this. Otherwise, you, just like me, have no clue as to what truly happened.  And thus go on hating Jordan...like I said, I truly don't care....I haven't followed his political stuff closely enough to hate, or not hate him.

I read a comment from one of the wrestlers which said:

“None of us used the words ‘sexual abuse’ when we talked about what Doc Strauss was doing to us, we just knew it was weird and Jimmy knew about it because we talked about it all the time in the locker room, at practices, everywhere.”

Extrapolating out the context and how it may have been talked about, this is probably what logically happened (I would love to have heard this comment in full context and there be more specifics honestly).  In the context of things, and during that time in our society, we could, and people are, playing armchair quarterback with it.  Why didn't all this come out BEFORE Jordan took office, or even when he was running?  Hmmmm???  I am NOT blaming the victims, I am blaming our society for attacking people, well after the fact, due to obvious political reasons.