Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

I wished that Blinken today would have put some conditions on this aid to the serial UN violating and war crime ridden country,  Isreal today,  as K.K. Nuttinbutayahoo stood next to him. 

One,  no more bad mouthing our country when you go on "presidential" advisor HUD McVeigh Hannity's show.  Two, get Americans out before you continue committing your war crimes.  Three,  stop now enough damage has been done. 

What a sick criminal authoritarian.  Defund K.K. Nuttinbutayahoo!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I wished that Blinken today would have put some conditions on this aid to the serial UN violating and war crime ridden country,  Isreal today,  as K.K. Nuttinbutayahoo stood next to him. 

One,  no more bad mouthing our country when you go on "presidential" advisor HUD McVeigh Hannity's show.  Two, get Americans out before you continue committing your war crimes.  Three,  stop now enough damage has been done. 

What a sick criminal authoritarian.  Defund K.K. Nuttinbutayahoo!

There are 400,000 Americans (mostly dual citizens who are permanent residents) in Israel.

I'm not sure that that is feasible. 

This is like the Afghanistan withdrawal, when people were complaining about all of the American citizens "trapped" there. 

Just now, Le duke said:

There are 400,000 Americans (mostly dual citizens who are permanent residents) in Israel.

I'm not sure that that is feasible. 

This is like the Afghanistan withdrawal, when people were complaining about all of the American citizens "trapped" there. 

Perhaps,  but the response should be proportinal. This fascist authoritarian is intent on wiping people held within gates off of the map. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

16 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

He says killing civilians is heinous, then only mentions Israelis doing it.  Then he blames the Israeli government instead of Hamas for the killings, burning alive, raping, and hostage taking.  (All war crimes)

The Israeli government led its people to this horrifying moment.”

He calls Jewish people in the land of Judea occupiers.  
Hamas edict is destruction of the Jewish state.  They have no right to exist.  It is the Palestinian leadership that has ruined their every chance of improvement since 1947.  Once Hamas is gone maybe it’ll get better for them. 

Everyone is talking about Hamas doing it, that is why the thread exists.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

He says killing civilians is heinous, then only mentions Israelis doing it.  Then he blames the Israeli government instead of Hamas for the killings, burning alive, raping, and hostage taking.  (All war crimes)

Hamas edict is destruction of the Jewish state.  They have no right to exist.  It is the Palestinian leadership that has ruined their every chance of improvement since 1947.  Once Hamas is gone maybe it’ll get better for them. 

You are bad at reading and reasoning. Go back to junior high and try again.

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

spacer.png

Like I've said multiple times, my views mirror the views of many Israeli's. The Israeli government didn't pull the trigger, but it put its people in the crosshairs and begged the shooter to pull the trigger. 

Headline from award winning Israeli journalist Gideon Levy: "Israel Can’t Imprison Two Million Gazans Without Paying a Cruel Price"

Editorial Board of Haaretz: "Netanyahu Bears Responsibility for This Israel-Gaza War"

More Headlines:

"The Demolition Contractor of the Israeli Soul" (Netanyahu)

"Why Did Netanyahu Want to Strengthen Hamas?"

"Israelis Must Maintain Their Humanity Even When Their Blood Boils"

"Amid Gaza War, Israel's Emergency Gov't Must Throw Out National Security Minister Ben-Gvir"

(Ben-Gvir is a genocide supporter convicted of racial and terrorism incitement in 2007, leader of one of the largest right wing voting blocks)

13 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Agree with what Rasta posted...but there are others on here not saying this, they are defending Hamas and making excuses for them.

My posting of the picture was more for those who are not defending Hamas but being ‘attacked’ (probably poor choice of word here) as if they are. 

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

@Bigbrog criticizes Hamas. Therefore, he supports the killing of Palestinians. Nearly 1500 now, including 400+ children. 

Do you finally see how stupid your logic is?

You know what is stupid...YOU...literally look at what you posted.   Keep defending Hamas...clearly you choose not to answer my questions if you'd rather have Hamas running things or Israel.  Hamas is a terrorist organization...there isn't even a debate...other than by you...and I guess Rasta.  

7 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

@Bigbrog criticizes Hamas. Therefore, he supports the killing of Palestinians. Nearly 1500 now, including 400+ children. 

Do you finally see how stupid your logic is?

Hamas and Palestinians are separate entities.

Hamas has been governing the Gaza strip. Palestinians do live there.

In a geographically separate area, the West Bank is populated by Palestinians but is not ruled by Hamas dipshits.

Hamas are the blood thirsty war driven group of animals that are responsible for the recent Israeli attacks.

Only in Gaza, not in the West Bank.

Palestinians are not Israeli's opposition. Hamas is.

• Fire 2

10 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

You are bad at reading and reasoning. Go back to junior high and try again.

Must’ve hit a nerve.  

How does anyone, what is the logic behind, blaming someone else for the killing of civilians, raping girls, burning people alive, and chopping babies heads off?  They’ve got a war now and their usual allies are reacting a little slowly to come to their aid.  Seems a lot of folks are getting tired of Hamas deeds.  Israel isn’t going to let them up until they cry uncle. 

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

You know what is stupid...YOU...literally look at what you posted.   Keep defending Hamas...clearly you choose not to answer my questions if you'd rather have Hamas running things or Israel.  Hamas is a terrorist organization...there isn't even a debate...other than by you...and I guess Rasta.  

Where in the hell did I state, or even imply that?  

Someone’s frustration with me in another unrelated thread has carried over to a topic I haven’t even opined on 😂

Get some rest. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

The USA media, the general public, and some on this BBS frame the messaging as you either support Israel or else you support Hamas killing Jews.

@uncle bernard knows that Israel is mistreating Palestinian citizens, Israel is killing innocent Palestinian citizens, and Israel's behavior is causing blowback.  He is in the minority for calling this out. Criticizing Israel does not equate to supporting Hamas behavior!  That Jon Stewart clip (comment link) nailed it. 

It is factual that the recent establishment of Israel involved the displacement of Palestinian Arabs, and the Arabs view this as an occupation of their lands.  Judea is an ancient term where Jews had been displaced numerous times, and Israel views Palestinians as occupying their lands.    

• Fire 1

51 minutes ago, jross said:

The USA media, the general public, and some on this BBS frame the messaging as you either support Israel or else you support Hamas killing Jews.

@uncle bernard knows that Israel is mistreating Palestinian citizens, Israel is killing innocent Palestinian citizens, and Israel's behavior is causing blowback.  He is in the minority for calling this out. Criticizing Israel does not equate to supporting Hamas behavior!  That Jon Stewart clip (comment link) nailed it. 

It is factual that the recent establishment of Israel involved the displacement of Palestinian Arabs, and the Arabs view this as an occupation of their lands.  Judea is an ancient term where Jews had been displaced numerous times, and Israel views Palestinians as occupying their lands.    

How do you distinguish between Hamas and innocent Palestinian? 

11 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Hamas and Palestinians are separate entities.

Hamas has been governing the Gaza strip. Palestinians do live there.

In a geographically separate area, the West Bank is populated by Palestinians but is not ruled by Hamas dipshits.

Hamas are the blood thirsty war driven group of animals that are responsible for the recent Israeli attacks.

Only in Gaza, not in the West Bank.

Palestinians are not Israeli's opposition. Hamas is.

And yet Israel routinely kills Palestinians in the West Bank. What was the point of this post? It adds nothing.

You say Palestinians are not their opponent, but they have no problem killing thousands of them apparently.

Simple question: How many Palestinian civilians would have to die in this Israeli action for you to say they went overboard? 

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

How do you distinguish between Hamas and innocent Palestinian? 

Most Palestinians weren't alive or were toddlers the last time there was an election in Gaza and Hamas took power in 2006. That may sound crazy but it's true. 65% of Gaza's population is under 24.

How do you distinguish between innocent Israeli's and the apartheid government? It's a stupid question meant to excuse murder.

Edited by uncle bernard

2 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Most Palestinians weren't alive or were toddlers the last time there was an election in Gaza and Hamas took power in 2006.

How do you distinguish between innocent Israeli's and the apartheid government? It's a stupid question meant to excuse murder.

The Israeli military wears a uniform.  

11 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The Israeli military wears a uniform.  

You must be really conflicted. 

I genuinely am interested in who folks like you back in these cases.