Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

On 11/19/2023 at 2:49 AM, Husker_Du said:

This is obviously a sensitive subject, and i'm not trying to be a dick or minimize the the casualties,

but perhaps the massive response from Israel will convince the citizens to not elect Hamas leaders, who got them in this mess. 

thus 'eliminating their reason for being'.

Contrary to what others have posted, this is a legit question.

Since Hamas was elected in 2006 there haven't been elections. But the question is "Why?"

• Did Hamas clamp down and crush the rights of the people of Gaza after their election?
  • Did the Gazans support their government, just as the Russians do?

The current Gaza/Israel conflict has been in the 24/7 news cycle for quite some time now. The media is digging deep and struggling to find more to report on this hot topic... YET, we have not heard a single demand in the endless media reporting from Gazans for free and fair elections. None. Zero.

What we have seen is many Gaza citizens openly celebrate the 10/7 Hamas attack on Israel.

Anti-Israel groups are lying to us. Plain and simple.

The Gazans largely support Hamas, just as they largely celebrated the 10/7 attack on Israel.

They do not seek free and fair elections - of course not, they despise western democracy.

Where Gazans start and Hamas ends, and vice-versa, is as shady as where hospitals start and terrorists end and vice-versa in the region.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth
  • Fire 1

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Did the Gazans support their government, just as the Russians do?

Don't have much to contribute to the Isreal/Hamas discussion, but can tell you Russians do not support this government or their actions.   Sure we see Russians on TV and Twitter whooping it up, just as we see Tucker whooping up Russia.  But the majority of everyday people on the streets do no support this.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Don't have much to contribute to the Isreal/Hamas discussion, but can tell you Russians do not support this government or their actions.   Sure we see Russians on TV and Twitter whooping it up, just as we see Tucker whooping up Russia.  But the majority of everyday people on the streets do no support this.

I’ve seen Russians on tv remarking on their appreciation for the good economy they are experiencing and voicing disapproval of the Zelensky regime, and support for their own.  Can you give an example of Tucker “whooping up Russia?”

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I’ve seen Russians on tv remarking on their appreciation for the good economy they are experiencing and voicing disapproval of the Zelensky regime, and support for their own.  Can you give an example of Tucker “whooping up Russia?”

Hence, “sure we’ve seen Russians on TV”, and emphasis on everyday Russians on the street. How many of them have you interacted with??

Yes I could give plenty of examples of Tucker praising up Russia.  Just as easily, you could find them yourself…..if you really wanted to. 

1 minute ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Hence, “sure we’ve seen Russians on TV”, and emphasis on everyday Russians on the street. How many of them have you interacted with??

Yes I could give plenty of examples of Tucker praising up Russia.  Just as easily, you could find them yourself…..if you really wanted to. 

Reports by trusted reporters, video of stocked store shelves, human activity.  

In Tucker’s case, I’ve seen nearly everything he’s put out and some others have put out about him, and can’t think of anything that you could disagree with.  

• Clown 1

15 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Reports by trusted reporters, video of stocked store shelves, human activity.  

In Tucker’s case, I’ve seen nearly everything he’s put out and some others have put out about him, and can’t think of anything that you could disagree with.  

I’m not at all surprised you buy the Russian propaganda hook line and sinker, especially as you avoid the question.  Your leniency on those types of feels being stroked has been evident for some time.  

Happy Gobbles to you my friend. 

38 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I’m not at all surprised you buy the Russian propaganda hook line and sinker, especially as you avoid the question.  Your leniency on those types of feels being stroked has been evident for some time.  

Happy Gobbles to you my friend. 

Must be smokin’ again. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

Setting aside the political reasons they don't want to take in millions of Palestinian refugees or Hamas operating from within its borders, you know those two countries fought a war right? You expect a country to have a non-militarized border with a country that invaded them?

• Fire 1

On 1/14/2024 at 2:14 PM, uncle bernard said:

Setting aside the political reasons they don't want to take in millions of Palestinian refugees or Hamas operating from within its borders, you know those two countries fought a war right? You expect a country to have a non-militarized border with a country that invaded them?

The video is of the anti-personnel barrier between Egypt and Gaza.  Further south, where the border is between Egypt and Israel, it is only a fence, that Israel built, and both countries cooperate to patrol.  It’s said to mainly prevent Africans from crossing into Israel.  What’s obvious is Egypt is going to greater effort to prevent Palestinians from entering Egypt than preventing Israelis from entering Egypt. 

image.jpeg.58d31bfc29ee50b21dcafa486a2698b1.jpeg

• Stalling 1

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Fences don't stop illegal immigration.    Wait!

mspart

But looks like a wall ... a razor wire wall ... but we know walls don't work correct?  

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Fences don't stop illegal immigration.    Wait!

mspart

Don't forget the part about facts and stuff...

• Egypt/Gaza border is less than 8 miles - easy to monitor with cameras and patrols.
  • US/Mexico border is close to 2,000 miles - it's a completely different problem.

Context matters. Don't be a dope and imply equivalency. You know much better than that.

Leave that kind of garbage thinking to the MAGA brain dead.

On 1/15/2024 at 3:12 PM, mspart said:

. . . Israel took them at their word. 

Now THAT is respect.  I think we ought to respect people more by taking them seriously when they say something  Then react as if our lives depend upon it.  

31 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Don't forget the part about facts and stuff...

• Egypt/Gaza border is less than 8 miles - easy to monitor with cameras and patrols.
  • US/Mexico border is close to 2,000 miles - it's a completely different problem.

Context matters. Don't be a dope and imply equivalency. You know much better than that.

Leave that kind of garbage thinking to the MAGA brain dead.

Gee if only the US had better resources than Egypt 

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Ah, sarcasm without attempting to make any point at all.

My niece used to do the same thing when she hit her early teens.

Your niece. Interesting you’d bring up a girl in her teens to make a point. 

• Stalling 1

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Ah, sarcasm without attempting to make any point at all.

My niece used to do the same thing when she hit her early teens.

Oh and I’m Sorry you’re too stupid to see the point 

• Stalling 1