Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

Another picture of Ambulance 101, the one that has damage to the right front and side with a horse laying beside it with almost entirely military aged men around it.  A couple kids for dramatic effect.  You can’t rely on any news coming out of Gaza, it has to be approved by Hamas. 

12 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

What do you think “from the river to the sea” means?

what’s really gross is that you keep trying make me defend positions i don’t hold. my position has been very clear from the start. what happened on 10/7 was a crime against humanity. it is not license to carry out further crimes on a much larger scale. israel should not bomb gazan civilians and they should end the blockade on Gaza and illegal west bank settlements. violent occupation hasn’t made israelis safer.

that is hardly a call for ethnic cleansing or genocide. it’s simply asking one of the most powerful countries in the region to follow international law. 

and why do i focus on israel over hamas? because our government is the main reason Israel gets to behave this way and our gov could put a stop to it if it wanted. we block the UN resolutions. we have the power to influence their behavior.

44 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

what’s really gross is that you keep trying make me defend positions i don’t hold. my position has been very clear from the start. what happened on 10/7 was a crime against humanity. it is not license to carry out further crimes on a much larger scale. israel should not bomb gazan civilians and they should end the blockade on Gaza and illegal west bank settlements. violent occupation hasn’t made israelis safer.

that is hardly a call for ethnic cleansing or genocide. it’s simply asking one of the most powerful countries in the region to follow international law. 

and why do i focus on israel over hamas? because our government is the main reason Israel gets to behave this way and our gov could put a stop to it if it wanted. we block the UN resolutions. we have the power to influence their behavior.

Israeli genocide is a lie.  If Hamas believed Israel was genocidal they wouldn’t use humans as shields as it would only serve to get them all killed.  They use human shields because they know Israel will go out of its way to avoid killing civilians.  

Israeli genocide is a lie.  If Hamas believed Israel was genocidal they wouldn’t use humans as shields as it would only serve to get them all killed.  They use human shields because they know Israel will go out of its way to avoid killing civilians.  

Here’s the thing you aren’t considering:

Hamas considers martyrdom the best of all possible outcomes. Particularly if it leads to Iran and other countries getting involved in a shooting war with Israel. And, if they achieve martyrdom and civilians die along the way, so be it. Civilian casualties are a feature, not a bug, and actually serve them by drawing the ire of Iran and other countries.

Unfortunately, the regular Palestinians are caught between two groups who don’t care much for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

Here’s the thing you aren’t considering:

Hamas considers martyrdom the best of all possible outcomes. Particularly if it leads to Iran and other countries getting involved in a shooting war with Israel. And, if they achieve martyrdom and civilians die along the way, so be it. They don’t care about them, at all.

Unfortunately, the regular Palestinians are caught between two groups who don’t care much for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, fortunately, about 800,000 of the 1.1million civilians moved south before Israel started this phase.  I don’t know about the ones who remain but if you notice the pictures and videos that uncle ben raden posts, they’re all military aged men shown. 

20 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Well, fortunately, about 800,000 of the 1.1million civilians moved south before Israel started this phase.  I don’t know about the ones who remain but if you notice the pictures and videos that uncle ben raden posts, they’re all military aged men shown or horses & donkeys.

ftfy

6 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

your mind is so rotted that you cant conceive of having empathy for a captive civilian population living under one tyrannical government while being bombed by another. 

And your mind so twisted that you: 

• Make almost no mention of the 'tyrannical government' in your posts (Hamas) or laying blame on them as it belongs.
  • Continue to blame Israel, even they are the ones that had to endure many hundreds of their young adults, children, and elderly civilians being brutally massacred for no fault of their own - which is precisely what started this bombing and attack on... Hamas

Seems you are pointing your anger in the wrong direction.

If you truly believe the 10/7 massacre was as awful as you claim to believe - why aren't you pointing your anger at Hamas? They were the perpetrators of the massacre and the creator of this chaos.

All of what is now happening, Hamas started purposely.

Hamas are the dogs that must be eliminated before they repeat such atrocities. If you are honest, you know this to be true. Eliminating Hamas will:

• Leave the Palestinians in Gaza without the tyranny of Hamas.
  • End the bombing

Which seems like the very thing you would support.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

And your mind so twisted that you: 

• Make almost no mention of the 'tyrannical government' in your posts (Hamas) or laying blame on them as it belongs.
  • Continue to blame Israel, even they are the ones that had to endure many hundreds of their young adults, children, and elderly civilians being brutally massacred for no fault of their own - which is precisely what started this bombing and attack on... Hamas

Seems you are pointing your anger in the wrong direction.

If you truly believe the 10/7 massacre was as awful as you claim to believe - why aren't you pointing your anger at Hamas? They were the perpetrators of the massacre and the creator of this chaos.

All of what is now happening, Hamas started purposely.

Hamas are the dogs that must be eliminated before they repeat such atrocities. If you are honest, you know this to be true. Eliminating Hamas will:

• Leave the Palestinians in Gaza without the tyranny of Hamas.
  • End the bombing

Which seems like the very thing you would support.

I have no problem with Israel trying to eliminate Hamas. However, if you kill thousands of civilians in the process, you will never end terror. It’s totally counterproductive (and evil). 

There’s very little evidence this bombing campaign has made a dent in Hamas, who are all underground. It has, however, created thousands of orphans who will grow up to join Hamas or similar groups to avenge their friends and family. It’s stoked the flames of larger regional war that could cost many more lives. And all while not accomplishing the thing it says it wants to accomplish. 

21 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

I have no problem with Israel trying to eliminate Hamas. However, if you kill thousands of civilians in the process, you will never end terror. It’s totally counterproductive (and evil). 

There’s very little evidence this bombing campaign has made a dent in Hamas, who are all underground. It has, however, created thousands of orphans who will grow up to join Hamas or similar groups to avenge their friends and family. It’s stoked the flames of larger regional war that could cost many more lives. And all while not accomplishing the thing it says it wants to accomplish. 

They are all going to eventually agree with this.   This operation will result in Hamas' death and they will declare victory. That will give rise to others just like them or worse.  History is clear on that.

• Fire 1

57 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

There will probably always be civilian casualties in war, even more so in an urban war.  There will also always be misinformation, especially in early stages.  wlWhen one party/source continually repeats the same one sided information over and over again with no updates or corrections its probably misinformation.

33 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

They are all going to eventually agree with this.   This operation will result in Hamas' death and they will declare victory. That will give rise to others just like them or worse.  History is clear on that.

This is unfortunately most likely true.