Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

2 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

if a gunman was holding your child hostage as a human shield, would you be okay with police shooting them both?

There was a sad interview with a father of a girl who didn’t come home from the concert that Hamas attacked.  He thanked God when he found out she had been killed instead of taken hostage.  

10 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Just when you think UB stance couldn't get any worse he goes and proves me wrong..."The released hostages have said they were treated well in captivity. The ones dying right now are due to Israeli strikes."

Why would Hamas kill their own hostages? They're dying as collateral in Israeli strikes.

14 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

At the end of the day:

Hamas is in the business of ethnic cleansing - their goal is to destroy all Israelis. Hamas are modern-day Nazi bastards.

Israel is only targeting Hamas in self-defense, not Palestinian civilians. They have no intention of ethnic cleansing. Only seeking to keep themselves safe.

What's this called?

Edited by uncle bernard

Israel will not force them into Sinai.   Egypt has to be willing and they have not been so willing.   Jordan either.   Every wonder why the closest neighbors won't let palestinians in?   I think tent cities may be inevitable with the destruction Hamas has invited. 

Head of Hamas doesn't even live there in Gaza, he lives in Qatar, the little rat.  Calling the shots from relative safety like the coward he is.    

mspart

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, mspart said:

Israel will not force them into Sinai.   Egypt has to be willing and they have not been so willing.   Jordan either.   Every wonder why the closest neighbors won't let palestinians in?   I think tent cities may be inevitable with the destruction Hamas has invited. 

Head of Hamas doesn't even live there in Gaza, he lives in Qatar, the little rat.  Calling the shots from relative safety like the coward he is.    

mspart

There are already millions of Palestinian refugees living in surrounding countries. Estimated 1.5 million of those live in refugee camps.

They won't let all of them in because they don't want to be the state that aids Israel in ethnic cleansing Palestine.

• Stalling 1

Oh, that's why Egypt has to be convinced to let aid in from their gate.   But only stuff is going from Egypt to Gaza, not the other way around.   Yeah, they just don't want to be seen as aiding Israel.  Right.  Keep on believing in fairy tales. 

mspart

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

There are already millions of Palestinian refugees living in surrounding countries. Estimated 1.5 million of those live in refugee camps.

They won't let all of them in because they don't want to be the state that aids Israel in ethnic cleansing Palestine.

Palestine?  Pffft!  That’s funny. 

good grief Bernard, you're desperate. 

i didn't say i want innocent Palestinians to be wiped off the face of the earth. 

i said them moving is the only way i see stability. 

meanwhile you're in full attack mode on a people under the threat of genocide since the beginning of modern history. 

• Fire 1

TBD

Just now, Husker_Du said:

i didn't say i want innocent Palestinians to be wiped off the face of the earth. 

meanwhile you're in full attack mode on a people under the threat of genocide since the beginning of modern history. 

What you describe is definitively ethnic cleansing.

• Fire 1

18 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

that is what ethnic cleansing is