A world champion at every weight in 2024?

billyhoyle

The following would be the greatest U.S. freestyle olympic team of all time (on paper going into the Olympics) if it were to happen next year.  

57. Vito

65. Zain

74. Dake

84. Taylor

97. Snyder

125. Gable

Can Vito and Zain make the weight? Does Gable finally realize that WWE is about Logan Paul and Pat Mcafee while he's an afterthought there-while also being one of the most dominant freestyle wrestlers alive?  We have a lot to look forward to. 

Edited by billyhoyle
  • Fire 2

Vito has been showing us his best wrestling and I would love to see him ride that wave at 57kg next year. If not, I feel like Gilman still has another good cycle in him and will make a solid run at trials. Richards has been getting some good experience internationally and of course Spencer Lee would be a threat if he's healthy. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, scribers said:

Vito can do it. A bit less muscle and more time to recover after weighins. We have an obvious gap at 57 now 

I'm pretty sure the #1 reason for Vito's "miraculous" improvement this year was him cutting way less weight.  Pretty sure Rob Koll would agree with me.

I'm also guessing that a entire year in which his body has likely grown a bit isn't going to make the cut to 57 kg any easier.

20 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

I'm pretty sure the #1 reason for Vito's "miraculous" improvement this year was him cutting way less weight.  Pretty sure Rob Koll would agree with me.

I'm also guessing that an entire year in which his body has likely grown a bit isn't going to make the cut to 57 kg any easier.

The best guys for 57 always wrestle 133 in folk. You ain’t getting big enough if 125 with 1 hr weighins 

The following would be the greatest U.S. freestyle olympic team of all time (on paper going into the Olympics) if it were to happen next year.  
57. Vito
65. Zain
74. Dake
84. Taylor
97. Snyder
125. Gable

Can Vito and Zain make the weight? Does Gable finally realize that WWE is about Logan Paul and Pat Mcafee while he's an afterthought there-while also being one of the most dominant freestyle wrestlers alive?  We have a lot to look forward to. 
What are you smoking

2 hours ago, Spladle08 said:
20 hours ago, billyhoyle said:
57. Vito
65. Zain
74. Dake
84. Taylor
97. Snyder
125. Gable

What are you smoking

When has a team ever had every weight populated by a former world champion?

• Fire 1

Who do you think are legit threats to make the team next year at each weight class? 57kg and 65kg probably go the deepest

57: Vito, Zane, Gilman, Fix, Spencer, Suriano

65: Zain, Nick Lee, Yianni, James Green, McKenna, Alirez, Shapiro?

74: Dake, JB, Nolf, Starocci, Mesenbrink?

86: DT, Brooks, Zahid

97: Snyder, Cox

125: Gable, Parris

Edited by Gus

59 minutes ago, Gus said:

Who do you think are legit threats to make the team next year at each weight class? 57kg and 65kg probably go the deepest

57: Vito, Zane, Gilman, Fix, Spencer, Suriano

65: Zain, Nick Lee, Yianni, James Green, McKenna, Alirez, Shapiro?

74: Dake, JB, Nolf, Starocci, Mesenbrink?

86: DT, Brooks, Zahid

97: Snyder, Cox

125: Gable, Parris

Add O'Toole at 74kg.

PNWfan