2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

1 minute ago, bnwtwg said:

Ligeti already looking forward to 3:15

Why?

He will either have a very game Russian or Parris... who has defeated him with relative ease this year (he ended up InjDef out but was down 5-0).

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

The recency bias on Yazdani vs Taylor is always hyperbolic.

When Taylor lost twice within two months in 2021, the gap widening in the second loss, some of y'll were calling the rivalry over. 

Yazdani isn't running anywhere. If they're both healthy and representing in Paris, it'll still be highly anticipated. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Nervous as all hell for this next match.

Kurbanov looked fast and strong yesterday and in both of his matches earlier today.

Parris looks pissed. I am looking forward to this. Potential for a career defining moment, and I’m not referring to a world medal I’m referring to a mentality

• Fire 2

i am an idiot on the internet

2 minutes ago, denger said:

When Taylor lost twice within two months in 2021, the gap widening in the second loss, some of y'll were calling the rivalry over. 

Yazdani isn't running anywhere. If they're both healthy and representing in Paris, it'll still be highly anticipated. 

The recency bias is Yaz has beat him once in 6 years, and it was after Taylor beat him for an Olympic gold 7 weeks prior. Six years is not recency bias, it is confirmation.

when did Taylor lose twice in 2021? Must have missed that.

Edited by bnwtwg

i am an idiot on the internet

1 minute ago, denger said:

What?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

2 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

The recency bias is Yaz has beat him once in 5 years, and it was after Taylor beat him for an Olympic gold 7 weeks prior. Six years is not recency bias, it is confirmation.

I'm wrong in framing that. Sorry.

I stand by the Yazdani isn't running anywhere, though.