2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Finesilver down to a very surprisingly game Greece guy.  Guy is lightning fast.  What do we know about him?

He's been winning and placing high at Euros for a few years, I think he won U23s or u20s or something . 
He's been in the mix for a bit now, let me google 

In other news... not sure folks caught this earlier: Parris has a legit match next.  It isn't forgone that he beats Kurbanov.  Kurbanov gave Geno just as tough a match as Parris.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

And the Azerbaijaini at 57 kg loses to the Iranian that Zane Richards teched in Budapest. Zane's out.

I'm on my third beer now, and I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a hole next to the public library. Change?

The Irani just beat the Azeri that beat Richards to knock Richards out.

Can be said both ways.  Richards accomplished a shit tonne this year... no reason to not give respect where it is due to all involved.

• Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

In other news... not sure folks caught this earlier: Parris has a legit match next.  It isn't forgone that he beats Kurbanov.  Kurbanov gave Geno just as tough a match as Parris.

Kurbanov is the better "Wrestler" 
but 
He's "up" in weight, and the size and athleticism of Parris should level the playing field. 

• Fire 1