2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

Just now, D3 for LU said:

SF @ 1pm EDT... be there, aloha!

D3

8 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Semi-final time?  Flo says 1pm EST, UWW says 10:45am EST?

Which is correct?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

8 minutes ago, BigRedFan said:

Check out my "Voila" reply above to nhs67...

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

SF on Mat B, as per gimp's earlier reply.

Live Stream

1/2 Finals Day 1

Mat B

Upcoming Matches

FS - 61 kg 1/2 Final 123 (USA) Vitali ARUJAU (8) (KGZ) Taiyrbek ZHUMASHBEK UULU (4)
FS - 61 kg 1/2 Final 124 (GEO) Shota PHARTENADZE (3) (AIN) Abasgadzhi MAGOMEDOV (23)
FS - 70 kg 1/2 Final 125 (IRI) Amirmohammad Babak YAZDANICHERATI (12) (BUL) Ramazan Eldarovitch RAMAZANOV (5)
FS - 70 kg 1/2 Final 126 (ARM) Arman ANDREASYAN (3) (USA) Zain Allen RETHERFORD (2)
FS - 86 kg 1/2 Final 127 (UZB) Javrail SHAPIEV (9) (IRI) Hassan Aliazam YAZDANICHARATI (5)
FS - 86 kg 1/2 Final 128 (KAZ) Azamat DAULETBEKOV (3) (USA) David Morris TAYLOR (7)
FS - 125 kg 1/2 Final 129 (TUR) Taha AKGUL (1) (IRI) Amir Hossein Abbas ZARE (5)
FS - 125 kg 1/2 Final 130 (USA) Mason Mark PARRIS (27) (GEO) Geno PETRIASHVILI (2)

D3

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

A roofer.

He's from Puerto Rico so it was a play on thatched roofs. 😛

While roofers are continually busy in Puerto Rico the island is hardly known for thatched roofs. Their common roofing materials are corrugated tin and aluminum, wood with asphalt shingles, wood shake, and reinforced concrete. There are about 300 homes still utilizing blue tarps issued by FEMA.  

• Fire 1

8 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

After watching only the morning session, and making assumptions based on that, who here thinks Gable Steveson and WWE are having second thoughts. Zare looked good in one match, but in that one match his opponent was, like Cheech & Chong, running on fumes. Akgul looked reasonable. Petro okay but vulnerable. 

I think they all looked a little extra human. 
And I was just explaining (too my girlfriend)  how good Parris's chances "SEEM" based on previous rounds, BUTTTTTTTTTT. 
I then explained too her, yes they all have World Championships, and they all made the semi finals so no matter how you slice it, they haven't lost and you have to beat these guys to win world gold, if Geno beats Parris 2-1  (we as Americans feel some type of way about it) but in the grand scheme (from every other country's viewpoint) Geno just squeaked by another opponent with no Senior World Level Credentials to make his millionth final. 
So Lets see if any of them raise their level here to match the opponent or gravity of the situation. 
But we expected them to all be winners and they were all winners, I'm not sure we can get caught up on the score so much and translate it to "Gable wouldve shown up at 100% while all these guys showed up at 60%...." Gable may have looked off as well, you never know. 

Edited by Spladle08