InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

12 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

twat is allowed and encouraged

I've never seen the big deal of the C word. If it's good enough for Dame Judith Olivia Dench, it's good enough for me! 

Or Betty White...she dropped a few C words back in the day. Plus, I think it's good we learn a 2nd language. Isn't that just the anatomically appropriate German term?

4 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

twat is allowed and encouraged

Also, rather embarrassing that he compared cunt to the N word.

As a black man that makes me want to be a Snowflake just a little bit.

A little bit.

• Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

On 10/14/2023 at 12:28 AM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Ooof... can we use that word?

Seems like one of those that are taboo and shall not be used. Very much like cunt - or n***** 

Since we have most all the judgmental of posters assembled right here in this thread... we need a taboo decision.

Can we get a verdict on this?

Those aren't even close, bud.  Please stop using them as comparable evils.

• Fire 2

16 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Those aren't even close, bud.  Please stop using them as comparable evils.

Meh - which is the lesser of two evils - that depends entirely on your experience.

I'll give you a hint, I've offered to volunteer my time at a great support center nearby but was denied. I've given donations including $, cell phones, soap, shampoo, etc. But they just aren't comfortable with men in their space. I respect that.

You use the C word at this particular place, and I'd support them murdering you - which they would likely do.

Shelters for women are no joke.

When hip-hop catches up to reality, then the N word won't be the "this group can" but "this group can't" farce that it is.

4 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Meh - which is the lesser of two evils - that depends entirely on your experience.

I'll give you a hint, I've offered to volunteer my time at a great support center nearby but was denied. I've given donations including $, cell phones, soap, shampoo, etc. But they just aren't comfortable with men in their space. I respect that.

You use the C word at this particular place, and I'd support them murdering you - which they would likely do.

When hip-hop catches up to reality, then the N word won't be the "this group can" but "this group can't" farce that it is.

Stfu cunt bag.

• Fire 2

13 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Well you're wrong.  The N word is a word that slave owners used to belittle my ancestors.

But continue to explain why I can't say cunt and you can say nigger to a black man.  Show your evil, disgusting ass even more.

• Fire 2

On 10/20/2023 at 2:08 AM, Husker_Du said:

this is the greatest thing i've ever seen on these boards. 

Given the fact that I'm a declared communist,  the error of Portasan's post shows how easily amused you apparently are. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

8 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Well you're wrong.  The N word is a word that slave owners used to belittle my ancestors.

But continue to explain why I can't say cunt and you can say nigger to a black man.  Show your evil, disgusting ass even more.

You can say the C word. My point was that, in my personal experience, a lot of angry good people are going to have a problem with it. Not because they are dummies, but because they have had to endure that word while they were diminished to become less human by oppressive men that were incredibly cruel and awful to them and their children. Not in past decades, right now.

I stand behind the shelters for women - even though they don't love me. That's OK - it's a tough crowd if you're a man.

Use it, don't use it, your choice. You won't be changing the world either way. It's not about you or me.

I'll decline to comment on the N word for now.

6 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

I laugh at all communist that proclaim their ideology isn't fascist. 

Yeah,  that clears things up,  ma'am.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

You can say the C word. My point was that, in my personal experience, a lot of angry good people are going to have a problem with it. Not because they are dummies, but because they have had to endure that word while they were diminished to become less human by oppressive men that were incredibly cruel and awful to them and their children. Not in past decades, right now.

I stand behind the shelters for women - even though they don't love me. That's OK - it's a tough crowd if you're a man.

Use it, don't use it, your choice. You won't be changing the world either way. It's not about you or me.

I have been to some of the worst shelters - women, children, and homeless.  I have had to stay in one during the darkest time of Detroit history.

You don't even understand how stupid you are and that is sad.  You are making a mountain out of a molehill on one very legitimate and disturbing topic, which is obvious you don't actually care, to justify being a blatant racist that is okay with blatant, systemic racism.

All people should fear leaders that share your mindset and morals.  You are a racist cunt.

• Fire 2

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

17 hours ago, PortaJohn said:

I laugh at all communist that proclaim their ideology isn't fascist. 

It isn't,  given the political spectrum,  ma'am.

No one ever done lernt you the basic political spectrum!? If not,  I'd probably stop trying to speak to political ideology then,  as things will get embarrassing fast!

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You are a racist cunt.

Nah, you'd be barking up the wrong tree there.

HOWEVER, I can tell you of a couple on here who definitely "exhibit the signs" of racism (not the "c" word; not a fan either).

I have become dumber for having read some posters posts on here....wow.  Internet at it's finest...people feel they can say the dumbest most a$$hole, racists things and justify it in their head that it makes sense. How you could correlate the worst word in the English language due to it's meaning and history, with a word that is slang for a women's body part is beyond me.  And just as disgusting is to try and use the poor women who have been abused as to way to try and make a point, of which there isn't a point to be made.  Sickening

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

It isn't,  given the political spectrum,  ma'am.

No one ever done lernt you the basic political spectrum!? If not,  I'd probably stop trying to speak to political ideology then,  as things will get embarrassing fast!

Go for it!  

3 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Go for it!  

You've already shown that you don't know about the political and/or ideological spectrum. 

Nothing more needs to be revealed. 

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

You've already shown that you don't know about the political and/or ideological spectrum. 

Nothing more needs to be revealed. 

I'm a political science major.  Go for it!  Hey you know the only real difference between a fascist and a commie?  Commies are deceptively evil

Edited by PortaJohn
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I'm a political science major.  Go for it!  Hey you know the only real difference between a fascist and a commie?  Commies are deceptively evil

Then yis got a pee poor edurtashun in political science. 

Wowza! I always back us fellow eggashaturs, but that omission in the lesson plan should almost be criminal!

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Then yis got a pee poor edurtashun in political science. 

Wowza! I always back us fellow eggashaturs, but that omission in the lesson plan should almost be criminal!

I'm still waiting.  To everyone else on the board this is typical commie behavior.  They actually don't want to talk about it outside the bubble because then they have to show the world how much of a dog shit ideology it is

Edited by PortaJohn

Just now, PortaJohn said:

I'm still waiting

Communist ideology and fascist ideology are the same.  Is that what you're saying?

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Communist ideology and fascist ideology are the same.  Is that what you're saying?

Yup.  Because they are.  Commies just lie about their ideology.  But they are same.  Go for it big guy.  I'm gleefully waiting