My Version Of The Tattle

3 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

She is definitely not guilty in any legal context because she was not charged or indicted for any crime whatsoever.  People can and will use the internet rumors they have swallowed whole and unfiltered over the years to declare her guilty without trial or even evidence solid enough to make it into a court of law.  Best of luck with this 7+ years of history that allegedly occurred 3 administrations ago.

And, if it's "true enough" or "plausible," it's therefore "true."

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 hour ago, mspart said:

I think what BigBrog was asking was would you be enjoying Hillary's journey to justice just as much if that was her lot?    The answer based on your statements on these boards would be NO.   You have not declared Trump guilty but you have done everything short of that, including your last sentence, "I do enjoy his journey to justice".   That means you think he is guilty and deserves whatever conviction he gets.   Do you feel the same about Hillary?   That is the question. 

A two tiered justice system is no justice system.   Certainly not for a civilized society.  Lady Justice is blindfolded for a reason. 

mspart

I enjoy watching that entitled bully getting the humiliation of arrests, mugshots and being almost held to same standards as everyone else.

You are right, I am indifferent to Hillary and wouldn't care if she were indicted   I resent her.  She was also entitled and was handed what Bernie Sanders earned.  She then proved her entitlement, took a win for granted and didn't put the work in she needed to.  In addition to not declaring Trump guilty, you have never heard me say he didn't win fair and square.

6 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

In addition to not declaring Trump guilty, you have never heard me say he didn't win fair and square.

You're a better man than I. I always refer to him as "president"  Trump (lower case is another accent on it), as two peer reviewed studies that I read showed that when Russia would launch its various disinformation campaigns,  it did statistically affect how Americans viewed Clinton.

I then have ALWAYS questioned the legitimacy of inmate # PO1135809's "win." We shall never fully know.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

Election denier!!!!

mspart

I get your joke,  but not exactly.  I don't say that Clinton flat-out won with no basis to claim that (denier).  However,  I can be accurately called an election questioner, as we don't know how much influence the Russians had on the result, so I, therefore,  don't know who rightfully won.

I'd also add that had Clinton called for terrorists to come to the Capitol on "inauguration" day to be whipped into an insurrectionist frenzy, no,  I wouldn't have joined nor understood it. 

Big differences. 

4 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

She is definitely not guilty in any legal context because she was not charged or indicted for any crime whatsoever.  

lmfao.

that's the dumbest response i've ever seen.

ever.

that she wasn't charged for anything IS THE ENTIRE POINT!

• Fire 1

TBD

45 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I get your joke,  but not exactly.  I don't say that Clinton flat-out won with no basis to claim that (denier).  However,  I can be accurately called an election questioner, as we don't know how much influence the Russians had on the result, so I, therefore,  don't know who rightfully won.

I'd also add that had Clinton called for terrorists to come to the Capitol on "inauguration" day to be whipped into an insurrectionist frenzy, no,  I wouldn't have joined nor understood it. 

Big differences. 

jfc.

what a moron. 

TBD

7 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

jfc.

what a moron. 

I'd add...a scary threat.

Thanks for the name call.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

lmfao.

that's the dumbest response i've ever seen.

ever.

that she wasn't charged for anything IS THE ENTIRE POINT!

You don’t even know what guilty means.  Dumb? Wow.  That is really something coming from you.  If I had as much egg on my face I would clam up until I reevaluated my life.

Trump was charged because the lower courts are all super liberal.  Alvin Bragg was appointed by Uber lib. Eric Schneiderman the NY Attorney General who resigned because he was essentially the Bill Cosby of the court system.    Oddly Schneiderman has never been charged.   

Obama stacked the lower courts that hear more than 400,000 federal cases every year with leftists.   

35% of the population have confidence in the FBI to do the right thing,  that is approaching Kamala Harris numbers.  

That's why the Hildabeast wasn't charged.  

It is definately a partison issue that Hilllary was never indicted.   

Edited by Threadkilla

4 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Trump was charged because the lower courts are all super liberal.  Alvin Bragg was appointed by Uber lib. Eric Schneiderman the NY Attorney General who resigned because he was essentially the Bill Cosby of the court system.    Oddly Schneiderman has never been charged.   

Obama stacked the lower courts that hear more than 400,000 federal cases every year with leftists.   

35% of the population have confidence in the FBI to do the right thing,  that is approaching Kamala Harris numbers.  

Courts had nothing to do with it.  Not partisan at all.  People don't have confidence in the FBI because Trump has vilified and discredited them to serve his own selfish interest.

10 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Courts had nothing to do with it.  Not partisan at all.  People don't have confidence in the FBI because Trump has vilified and discredited them to serve his own selfish interest.

Keep telling yourself that the courts have nothing to do with it.   You better be careful the shephard is looking for ya.  

Because everone just blindly follows what Trump says right?  People blindly follow and don't have a mind of their own?  Sorry no.  The fact that the FBI is corrupt may have something to do with it.  People are waking up 

Edited by Threadkilla

1 minute ago, Threadkilla said:

Keep telling yourself that the courts have nothing to do with it.   You better be careful the shephard is looking for ya.  

Because everone just blindly follows what Trump says right?  People blindly follow and don't have a mind of their own?  Sorry no.  The fact that the FBI is corrup may have something to do with it.  People are waking up

You have seen where believing his BS is getting everyone else.  Himself included.  No proof necessary, just keep buying it hook, line and sinker.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

You have seen where believing his BS is getting everyone else.  Himself included.  No proof necessary, just keep buying it hook, line and sinker.   

I can think for myself, I was fighting the good fight years before Trump took office. I happen to agree with much of what he says, and I have my eyes open to the truth. 

Areguing with a staunch liberal is futile, because you can't reason with unreasonable people.    

6 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I can think for myself, I was fighting the good fight years before Trump took office. I happen to agree with much of what he says, and I have my eyes open to the truth. 

Areguing with a staunch liberal is futile, because you can't reason with unreasonable people.    

Civil servants judges and prosecutors appointed byTrump himself agree with me.  As do multiple grand juries.  Yet, I am the unreasonable one.  

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Husker_Du said:

Plas,

why was Epstein and Maxwell charged and yet not one single client? 

left, right, or otherwise - if you think the FBI and DOJ are not politically motivated i got a bridge to sell ya.

I have no idea.  My question is - Where is the evidence?

Let's be more concrete.  Why hasn't Maxwell squealed?  Her life is literally over due to her sentence but she still has 20+ years on earth.  It makes no sense whatsoever for her to be in jail if she has evidence that could be used against bigger fish.

I disagree that the FBI and DOJ are politically motivated, at least primarily motivated.  Of course, appointments are made politically so there are strong politics involved.  FBI director is a Trump appointee.  He operated for years with a Trump appointed AG.  To be specific, Trump's issues in federal court are definitely not politically motivated.

I won't buy that bridge until I see something more than internet spew and Facebook news.

14 hours ago, ionel said:

I like Deuce the Tattler

Another rule breaking violation. 

If it helps you save face from your "origins of my name" debacle, keep the name calling and the incessant stalking a-comin!

Think I'll begin a fun little game with this post.  👹

13 hours ago, Threadkilla said:

How does that explain the grand juries?

Because everone just blindly follows what Trump says right?  People blindly follow and don't have a mind of their own?  Sorry no.  The fact that the FBI is corrupt may have something to do with it.  People are waking up 

Did the little green men in your salt shaker say that?

No irony there,  eh,  folks?

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Plas,

why was Epstein and Maxwell charged and yet not one single client? 

left, right, or otherwise - if you think the FBI and DOJ are not politically motivated i got a bridge to sell ya.

Doesn't explain how they prosecute Democrats and librils.