My Version Of The Tattle

11 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I thought you were a teacher,  shouldn't you be in school buggering children?.  Isn't this your indoctrination season? 

School doesn't hold classes on Fridays.  Haven't in the 24 years I've been there. 

I teach adults,  so indoctrination (whatever that is) doesn't apply, AND they're always free to drop any classes. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

36 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Another rule breaking violation. 

If it helps you save face from your "origins of my name" debacle, keep the name calling and the incessant stalking a-comin!

Think I'll begin a fun little game with this post.  👹

What makes you think I was talking about you?  Maybe I'm just throwing out deuce and tattle names.  Are you the only one allowed to do that? 🤨

1 minute ago, ionel said:

What makes you think I was talking about you?  Maybe I'm just throwing out deuce and tattle names.  Are you the only one allowed to do that? 🤨

2÷5=40%

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

Curious as to what Ban teaches adult learners??  I have a guess but will withhold until I hear what he actual teaches.

I'm in social sciences.  You?

4 hours ago, ionel said:

I'm thinking more a Dr. Rick type except he is teaching young adults how to become their parents.

Dr_Rick_Hero_Frame_1.jpg

2÷15=13%

9 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

I'm in social sciences.  You?

Is that part of the adults GED program?

And I don't teach...always thought about it when I was younger as I do like teaching/coaching, but not sure I would have been a good fit for an actual teacher.  Instead, I teach and coach executives on leadership and process improvement, and create and develop our corporate management system...oh and my favorite...I get to coach kids wrestling.

5 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

No, sir. Actual real college students.  

Whodda thunk that, eh?

13 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

And I don't teach...always thought about it when I was younger as I do like teaching/coaching, but not sure I would have been a good fit for an actual teacher.  Instead, I teach and coach executives on leadership and process improvement, and create and develop our corporate management system...oh and my favorite...I get to coach kids wrestling.

There was a saying where I grew up (not sure it’s 100% fair): those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Gus said:

There was a saying where I grew up (not sure it’s 100% fair): those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach. 

Been true for the 28 years that I've been doing it.

• Haha 1