Trump J6 trial date set and Bidens aliases found in 5,000+ emails.

Threadkilla

The judge sets Trumps J6 trial date for the eve of Suoer Tuesday.   (Probably just a coincidence,)

Biden's three email aliases JRB Ware, Robin Ware and Robert Peters  have been found by the National Archive to be in 5000+ email conversations where he shared Government information and Business with Hunter and associates.  

• Fire 1

13 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

The judge sets Trumps J6 trial date for the eve of Suoer Tuesday.   (Probably just a coincidence,)

Biden's three email aliases JRB Ware, Robin Ware and Robert Peters  have been found by the National Archive to be in 5000+ email conversations where he shared Government information and Business with Hunter and associates.  

What would have been a good trial date then?

Seems like I've seen nothing but griping about dates concerning  inmate #PO1135809's trials and arraignments since his crime spree began.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

14 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Seems like I've seen nothing but griping about dates concerning  inmate #PO1135809's trials and arraignments since his crime spree began.

Of more importance than trial dates is Biden sending email under alias names while being VPOTUS. 

Why would he do this?  Why would he lie about his having no knowledge of Hunters international business dealings?

Usually when a person lies it is because they are hiding some truth they don't want discovered.  The truth he does not want discovered appears to be his participation in Hunter's business that might shed bad light or send criminal charges his way.  I doubt he is concerned about criminal charges but he is concerned about optics.   And the optics are not good or conducive to a re-election campaign.  

mspart

• Fire 2

41 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

What would be a good date for the Deuce to stop posting as promised?  We now have Jimmy the Welch and Deuce Welsh amongst us on these here boards.  🤨

• Fire 2

12 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Lmao @ "found"!   It has been in a publicly searchable db for years.   Nothing of consequence - zilch!- is coming out of these emails, because it has already been investigated.  And I worship BB. We finish each others sentences.

yeah, snopes did a thorough investigation and found hothing there.   so I asked my friend Chris,  he is non partison factfinder like snopes and he said something is fishy.   I have to go with Chris on this one.   heh.  It's kinda like that.  only on a bigger scale when when the whole democratic machine marches in unison.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mspart said:

Of more importance than trial dates is Biden sending email under alias names while being VPOTUS. 

Why would he do this?  Why would he lie about his having no knowledge of Hunters international business dealings?

Usually when a person lies it is because they are hiding some truth they don't want discovered.  The truth he does not want discovered appears to be his participation in Hunter's business that might shed bad light or send criminal charges his way.  I doubt he is concerned about criminal charges but he is concerned about optics.   And the optics are not good or conducive to a re-election campaign.  

mspart

We'll see how it all plays out,  but I suspect it's another rabbit hole that people are being led down. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

53 minutes ago, ionel said:

What would be a good date for the Deuce to stop posting as promised?  We now have Jimmy the Welch and Deuce Welsh amongst us on these here boards.  🤨

More name calling and rule violations,  but I'm the sole problem. 

53 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Lmao @ "found"!   It has been in a publicly searchable db for years.   Nothing of consequence - zilch!- is coming out of these emails, because it has already been investigated.

Yet another rabbit hole they're all running down. 

1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

There are no rabbit holes.  Only announcements of alleged rabbit holes.

Maybe rat hole is better. 

Either way,  that percentage that I speak of gets told something false,  and they all follow like bison down the rat hole. 

I wonder when someone will get wise to it,  but they never do. 

2 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Lmao @ "found"!   It has been in a publicly searchable db for years.   Nothing of consequence - zilch!- is coming out of these emails, because it has already been investigated.

Apparently there is a difference between investigative procedures depending on whether or not David Weiss is assigned to it. 

• Fire 1

6 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

How do you know they got all the emails. The emails might have gotten the Hillary treatment. 

1 hour ago, Paul158 said:

How do you know they got all the emails. The emails might have gotten the Hillary treatment. 

It is true enough! It is plausible! Therefore,  fantasy IS reality. 

This could be my last post,  non-friends.

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1