Getting a loaf of bread at Luis Vuitton.

Threadkilla

you're a true gem, Ban.

unbelievable. 

there's a new vid every day of looting. they don't punish anything - including things far worse than shoplifting. these are liberal POLICIES. 

but yeah, it's fake news and Fox is the purveyor of them.

keep your head in the sand, genius. 

• Fire 3

TBD

12 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

you're a true gem, Ban.

unbelievable. 

there's a new vid every day of looting. they don't punish anything - including things far worse than shoplifting. these are liberal POLICIES. 

but yeah, it's fake news and Fox is the purveyor of them.

keep your head in the sand, genius. 

There's also a daily video of a lightening strike,  but it ain't happnin near you. 

Take a closer look.  You'll see that crime rates are more high in red cities,  but stay with Tattletale "News" and you'll not know that.  

Thanks for proving my pernt that you all just parrot falsehoods all day, every day.

Fantasy is reality,  and reality is fantasy.  Been in court lately, anti-crime crusader?  LOL!!!!!!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

"Here"s what they do in librul states. What do you think about that,  Leo Terrell?"

"I'm so enraged I can't even think straight!"

Now,  repeat after them,  30 percenters. Free thinkers indeed. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

59 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

There's also a daily video of a lightening strike,  but it ain't happnin near you. 

Take a closer look.  You'll see that crime rates are more high in red cities,  but stay with Tattletale "News" and you'll not know that.  

Thanks for proving my pernt that you all just parrot falsehoods all day, every day.

Fantasy is reality,  and reality is fantasy.  Been in court lately, anti-crime crusader?  LOL!!!!!!

good god, you're dense. 

you can't arrest a lightening strike, confucius. 

you must have taken too many hits to the head from Ronda Rousey. 

• Fire 2

TBD

15 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

good god, you're dense. 

Of course oyr resident criminal missed the pernt, eh, friends?

Of course he did...

1 minute ago, ionel said:

You can say that again! 

Says the one who plays into my jokes against her every time.

Keep 'em a-comin', ma'am!

53 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

good god, you're dense. 

Husker you just don't understand. There is only a little serious crimes going on all over America but it doesn't really matter if doesn't affect you personally. Essentially it isn't really happening.

oh, but i do understand.

Ban is totally avoiding that it is THE POLICY.

what dunce would defend that policy. (Ban, i guess).

and you know what...

the people that complain that the lower class have so many obstacles are the same people that defend this bullcrap that....guess what...primarily affects the lower class.

make it make sense. 

hey Ban, how do you feel about contributing to the oppression of the most in need, ya slappy. 

• Fire 2

TBD

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Husker you just don't understand. There is only a little serious crimes going on all over America but it doesn't really matter if doesn't affect you personally. Essentially it isn't really happening.

Not on the scale that the perception that deliberately gets fed to people on Tattletale. Same image,  day in and day out. 

Like I said,  more people are likely struck by lightning than see such crimes occur.

3 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

oh, but i do understand.

and you know what...

the people that complain that the lower class have so many obstacles are the same people that defend this bullcrap that....guess what...primarily affects the lower class.

make it make sense. 

hey Ban, how do you feel about contributing to the oppression of the most in need, ya slappy. 

What's the policy that you speak of?  

• Low prosecution %

• No cash bail for murderers and rapists

• Allowed to steal $1000/day

• Open air drug dens

these are liberal policies. they are actual rules that your nitwit party put in to place. and who do they hurt the most - the needy.

if your head is that far under a rock (or up your ass) google Soros District Attorneys

• Fire 1

TBD

3 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

• Low prosecution %

• No cash bail for murderers and rapists

• Allowed to steal $1000/day

• Open air drug dens

these are liberal policies. they are actual rules that your nitwit party put in to place. and who do they hurt the most - the needy.

if your head is that far under a rock (or up your ass) google Soros District Attorneys

I wonder why Ban is for all those things. Its just insane.

You know what I would love to see...just once...is Ban somehow back up anything he claims about the mythical Tattletale News shows being wrong.  If, and that is a big IF, he has ever done research, I'd like to see any data what so ever to back up any of the ridiculous claims he has made on here...everything from policies around criminals to his whackadoodle Covid claims of how the Mayo Clinic is home to the worlds greatest and most smartest "experts" and doctors and just because he lived close to there, he himself is the worlds greatest and most smartest person on all topics health related.  

• Fire 1

On 8/21/2023 at 9:04 PM, Husker_Du said:

oh, but i do understand.

and you know what...

make it make sense. 

I'm not defending Ban - he's doing his thing. You're doing yours. I'm doing mine.

My take here is that you are referring to THE POLICY as if it were a real thing. It's not. I just isn't.

Democrats don't think criminals should be getting a free pass - except the fringe. The rest don't at all.

It isn't a "lower class obstacles" issue for the majority of D's. It's a crime problem we need to rectify.

D's aren't that far from R's. We're all living the same way. It shouldn't surprise anyone to realize that we all feel basically the same way about issues and policies.

Sure, some R's believe in flat-earth, ivermectin, fake moon landing, etc. But just the fringe. Most are levelheaded.

It is weird that you insist on making this a blue vs red standoff. When it isn't one. Moderate R and D basically agree. Fringe R and D don't... but they are both kooks.

• Fire 1

so many words, and so little substance.

look up the prosecution rates of major cities. they don't prosecute shit. DC is like 33%.

every day there's another terrible incident in NYC b/c someone that has been arrested a dozen times and was left out, reoffends. 

business and corporations are pulling out of chicago in significant #'s meaning less services and jobs. look it up.

you can't say 'it's not D vs. R' when all these are liberal policies literally espoused on the campaign trail by D's that you voted for.

• Fire 1

TBD

2 minutes ago, jross said:

Sympathy for the criminal is treason to the victim

This!!  The sympathy for the victim is lost in enforcement of laws more than ever right now.  Some of the current narrative out there paints perpetrators as the victims.  The victims should be at the forefront of every policy decision being made in regard to laws and breaking the law and enforcement of the law...sadly that is not the case.

• Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

So many people live in fantasy land.  It is not practical lock everyone up.  Plus, all of @Husker_Du's assertions are just short of complete baloney, what with them being Facebook news and all.  If we went through them line by line, he'd just end with "I didn't do the research.  My bad."

How about actual real-life scenarios and experiences from various types and levels of law enforcement who say that their departments policies are not to investigate certain crimes.  Who when they try and bring charges to the DA they instantly get dismissed?  Is that "Facebook news"?  Is that "fantasy land".  I sure hope you or a loved one isn't a victim of a crime and the DA lets the perp go and then says "It is not practical to lock everyone up."  

It is NOT fantasy land to say there are policies in place in police departments and in DA offices where there is directive is given to not go after certain perpetrators of certain crimes and/or prosecuting those crimes and/or recommend jail for certain crimes.  It's burying your head in the sand and viewing everything threw partisan glasses if you don't believe that.