Jump to content

Getting a loaf of bread at Luis Vuitton.


Threadkilla

Recommended Posts

 

AOC got ridiculed for saying the following in response to a surge in shoplifting in 2020, (It's worse now with liberal policies in several cities.)    AOC:  “They are put in a position where they feel like they need to shoplift some bread or go hungry that night.”   

Flash mobs are cleaning out stores and the people are told to stand down.  I've watched several videos lately showing mobs of thugs completely clearing out entire stores of Yves Saint Laurant,  Louis Vitton,  Gucci  and even WalMart loading carts and walking out.     

Good times.   I gotta run to the store. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

 

AOC got ridiculed for saying the following in response to a surge in shoplifting in 2020, (It's worse now with liberal policies in several cities.)    AOC:  “They are put in a position where they feel like they need to shoplift some bread or go hungry that night.”   

Flash mobs are cleaning out stores and the people are told to stand down.  I've watched several videos lately showing mobs of thugs completely clearing out entire stores of Yves Saint Laurant,  Louis Vitton,  Gucci  and even WalMart loading carts and walking out.     

Good times.   I gotta run to the store. 

 

Who isn't hungry for a little Gucci?  🤷‍♀️

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

 

AOC got ridiculed for saying the following in response to a surge in shoplifting in 2020, (It's worse now with liberal policies in several cities.)    AOC:  “They are put in a position where they feel like they need to shoplift some bread or go hungry that night.”   

Flash mobs are cleaning out stores and the people are told to stand down.  I've watched several videos lately showing mobs of thugs completely clearing out entire stores of Yves Saint Laurant,  Louis Vitton,  Gucci  and even WalMart loading carts and walking out.     

Good times.   I gotta run to the store. 

 

Do you think the businesses will get fed up with mob mentality and just close their business or relocate their business out of those cities. The mayors and Governors seem to just turn their head this mob mentality. I think they raised the amount you can steal before it is an actual crime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For one,  these are rare instances,  and they're occurring in red and blue cities,  whatever that means. 

I also suspect there's a lot more to it than what Tattletale "News" is leading people to believe.  Keep the angry uninformed  and vice versa is all they are designed to do. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

Do you think the businesses will get fed up with mob mentality and just close their business or relocate their business out of those cities. The mayors and Governors seem to just turn their head this mob mentality. I think they raised the amount you can steal before it is an actual crime.

Raising the amount you can steal.  That's rich.     They should just have a lane for shoplifters.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

In California its 950 dollars. Sounds a little insane to me.

 

Just now, Threadkilla said:

I wonder how many times you can come back.  

Think there's a law: once per day.  Well unless you break the law.

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

For one,  these are rare instances,  and they're occurring in red and blue cities,  whatever that means. 

I also suspect there's a lot more to it than what Tattletale "News" is leading people to believe.  Keep the angry uninformed  and vice versa is all they are designed to do. 

Looks they are making out pretty good. They got off with 300,000 dollars worth in the last store. Previous stores usually 100,000 dollars or more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

For one,  these are rare instances,  and they're occurring in red and blue cities,  whatever that means. 

I also suspect there's a lot more to it than what Tattletale "News" is leading people to believe.  Keep the angry uninformed  and vice versa is all they are designed to do. 

I don't know what tattltale news is.  Is it a joke network like CNN or MSNBC?     I know what you are saying as far as red or blue states,   I know the bible belt is getting hit pretty hard.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

For one,  these are rare instances,  and they're occurring in red and blue cities,  whatever that means. 

I also suspect there's a lot more to it than what Tattletale "News" is leading people to believe.  Keep the angry uninformed  and vice versa is all they are designed to do. 

Screenshot_20230820-135630_Chrome.jpg.3a7140afb9b19a9a3c5963bcbbb8fa66.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

I don't know what tattltale news is.  Is it a joke network like CNN or MSNBC?     I know what you are saying as far as red or blue states,   I know the bible belt is getting hit pretty hard.    

Tattletale "News" is,  of course,  Fox. It's sole founding was and still is based on keeping uninformed people angry by essentially tattling all day long. 

Tell me that this doesn't sound familiar.  "Here's what AOC said today.  What do you think?" Then,  the token angry commentator (Terrell, Turley, Arroyo, etc) responds with,  "I'm enraged...!"

Tattling just to make people angry.  Irresponsible pigs.

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Tattletale "News" is,  of course,  Fox. It's sole founding was and still is based on keeping uninformed people angry by essentially tattling all day long. 

Tell me that this doesn't sound familiar.  "Here's what AOC said today.  What do you think?" Then,  the token angry commentator (Terrell, Turley, Arroyo, etc) responds with,  "I'm enraged...!"

Tattling just to make people angry.  Irresponsible pigs.

So are you saying the people who watch CNN and MSNBC are informed. They are the smart people, right?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Tattletale "News" is,  of course,  Fox. It's sole founding was and still I'd based on keeping uninformed people angry by essentially tattling all day long. 

Tell me that this doesn't sound familiar.  "Here's was AOC said today.  What do you think?" Then,  the token angry commentator (Terrell, Turley, Arroyo, etc) responds with,  "I'm enraged...!"

Tattling just to make people angry.  Irresponsible pigs.

LOL.   You assume that I am indoctrinated by Fox News and can't think for myself.   That sounds like something a CNN guy would say.   I'm sure you really miss Don Lemon.  For the record I don't subscribe to any major news outlets and if there is a topic that interets me.  I research it myself.  Some of us is more smarter than you think we is. and calling people pigs is not nice  like when you called me out for calling Dorkter Jill Biden a pig.   So there.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

So are you saying the people who watch CNN and MSNBC are informed. They are the smart people, right?

Well, I do know that a study was done a few years ago which reviewed the major network news/"news" channels and Tattletale came out the worst of all of them,  with CNN being the best. 

In specific,  it measured how much information is false or partially false. Tattletale topped the list at nearly 66% of their "information" being either false or partially false.

Let's also not forget how they have to pay settlements for that very thing.  Repeatedly telling known falsehoods,  all so as not to anger our authoritarian former "president." That's despicable. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

LOL.   You assume that I am indoctrinated by Fox News and can't think for myself.   That sounds like something a CNN guy would say.   I'm sure you really miss Don Lemon.  For the record I don't subscribe to any major news outlets and if there is a topic that interets me.  I research it myself.  Some of us is more smarter than you think we is. and calling people pigs is not nice  like when you called me out for calling Dorkter Jill Biden a pig.   So there.

Little weird then that your words almost perfect mirror the "news of the day" that Tattletale and AM radio is feeding people. 

I've been following propaganda too long to not spot a BIG coincidence.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

like when you called me out for calling Dorkter Jill Biden a pig.   So there.

I did that!? When?

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

LOL.   You assume that I am indoctrinated by Fox News and can't think for myself.   That sounds like something a CNN guy would say.   I'm sure you really miss Don Lemon.  For the record I don't subscribe to any major news outlets and if there is a topic that interets me.  I research it myself.  Some of us is more smarter than you think we is. and calling people pigs is not nice  like when you called me out for calling Dorkter Jill Biden a pig.   So there.

Pretty sure the Riddler gets his info from the ComicNewsNetwork.  🤪

and apparently listens to AM radio all day.  I didn't know that was still possible.   

Edited by ionel
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Little weird then that your words almost perfect mirror the "news of the day" that Tattletale and AM radio is feeding people. 

I've been following propaganda too long to not spot a BIG coincidence.

Do show me.  I would love to see it.   Since my opinions come from my head,   Let me see the article or Article which you speak of.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

Pretty sure the Riddler gets his info from the ComicNewsNetwork.  🤪

Good for him and you too, atom! Sorry to say I can't join you two with that one,  my boy!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ban Basketball said:

Well, I do know that a study was done a few years ago which reviewed the major network news/"news" channels and Tattletale came out the worst of all of them,  with CNN being the best. 

In specific,  it measured how much information is false or partially false. Tattletale topped the list at nearly 66% of their "information" being either false or partially false.

Let's also not forget how they have to pay settlements for that very thing.  Repeatedly telling known falsehoods,  all so as not to anger our authoritarian former "president." That's despicable. 

Just out of curiosity who did this particular study? CNN or PBS? So who do you think is smarter, CNN viewers or FOX viewers. In your opinion?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Threadkilla said:

Do show me.  I would love to see it.   Since my opinions come from my head,   Let me see the article or Article which you speak of.  

 

"It's worse now with librul policies in libberol cities," or something to that effect.  That's straight from the mouths,  every hour,  on Tattletale "News."

Also,  you heard about AOC's comments from Tattletale "News" or AM radio. 

Got it now?  Good...

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Israel Ibarra

    Santa Cruz Valley Union, Arizona
    Class of 2025
    Committed to North Carolina
    Projected Weight: 184

    Bronson Baxter

    Dumas, Texas
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Little Rock
    Projected Weight: 157

    Mason Blue

    Laney, North Carolina
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Gardner-Webb
    Projected Weight: 197, 285

    Tristan Cotto

    Laney, North Carolina
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Gardner-Webb
    Projected Weight: 149, 157

    Jesus Gonzalez

    Reedsburg, Wisconsin
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Minnesota State Mankato
    Projected Weight: 285
×
×
  • Create New...