Woke Translator: 2023 Edition

jross

On 7/15/2023 at 12:30 AM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

"i mean, it aint rocket science. it all comes from woke lunatics. mostly in higher education and other lefty whackass thinktanks. look it up."

Nope - nobody who is able to think clearly will have anything to do with that comment.

I would go on for the latter half your post, but it's not much different than the 1st half. No clear thinking going on there.

These are not comments that could be considered positive contributions.

Next time, remember that when you post - you should be at your best. That matters.

wtf does this crap even mean?

did Kamala write it for you?

why even post? 

• Haha 1

TBD

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

can you translate it? 

cause i can't. 

certainly sounds like 'i don't like that fact but i have no evidence to dispute'

When posting, you do the "Willie two-step"...

1. You come across something stupid on the internet
  2. You post it and blame it on the "lefties" or the "libs" or some similar condescending label.

Doesn't matter that your posts are obviously trying to target the left that you target always and endlessly, without exception. You are consistent.

The thing you are missing is that the US is roughly divided into half left, and half right, so...

Do you really think that you are accomplishing anything useful by acting as if half the US are incredibly stupid and the other half has it all figured out? Following a clear line between red and blue that is handed to you so conveniently.

2. You post it and blame it on the "lefties" or the "libs" or some similar condescending label.

Doesn't matter that your posts are obviously trying to target the left that you target always and endlessly, without exception. You are consistent.

The thing you are missing is that the US is roughly divided into half left, and half right, so...

Do you really think that you are accomplishing anything useful by acting as if half the US are incredibly stupid and the other half has it all figured out? Following a clear line between red and blue that is handed to you so conveniently.

17 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

spare me. you're topping bs with even more bs.

these things are very demonstrably coming from the left, but you don't want me to say they're coming from the left bc....?

You're like a bot that wants to blame the left for everything... that left is roughly half the USA. Keep blaming that half.

And keep wondering why the US doesn't want to divide the USA in half. It's a bad strategy.

That is exactly what Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea are hoping to do. A country divided isn't nearly as strong as a country united. The USA is weakened bit-by-bit as its citizens are divided.

Nice job, you're helping those communist ***duck duck goose**s with their agendas.

The 'left' isn't your enemy, dummy.

The enemy should be obvious - they're the ones bombing and killing Ukranians. And those constantly threatening the USA with military attacks.

They are the problem

We have enemies foreign and domestic.  Those who would open our border to invasion are enemies of the American people.  Those who would criminalize concerned parents who attend school board meetings, or try to mitigate their children’s sexual insecurities without interference imposed on them, while supporting the groomers, are enemies of the American people.  Those who would use their legal authority to censor the free speech of their political opponents, or truth concerning science, are enemies of the American people.  Those who would imprison their political opponents to prevent their candidacy are enemies of the American people.  Those who would conspire to cheat the voting process are enemies of the American people.  

• Fire 2

How did woke clowns gain influence over culture and why do those in power enable their insanity?  Most of the left is sane so why is heavy woke propaganda broadcast everywhere?  The content is not ethical or profitable.  

16 minutes ago, jross said:

How did woke clowns gain influence over culture and why do those in power enable their insanity?  Most of the left is sane so why is heavy woke propaganda broadcast everywhere?  The content is not ethical or profitable.  

Honestly I think the whole thing is a game of push and push back. One side pushes, so the other side pushes a little harder, then the other side pushes a little harder…..and so on, with each level becoming more and more extreme. 

Where it started….who the hell knows. 

• Fire 1

39 minutes ago, jross said:

It being pure Marxism, it’s influence is most prevalent in academia, most destructive in law schools.  Politicians get tangled in when they stray from directing a society that is right, to amending one to be, in the end, equitable.  Equitable, meaning the modern, woke definition of: no matter where one starts, or the amount of risk or effort, everyone finishes at about the same place. 

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

You're like a bot that wants to blame the left for everything... that left is roughly half the USA. Keep blaming that half.

And keep wondering why the US doesn't want to divide the USA in half. It's a bad strategy.

That is exactly what Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea are hoping to do. A country divided isn't nearly as strong as a country united. The USA is weakened bit-by-bit as its citizens are divided.

Nice job, you're helping those communist ***duck duck goose**s with their agendas.

The 'left' isn't your enemy, dummy.

The enemy should be obvious - they're the ones bombing and killing Ukranians. And those constantly threatening the USA with military attacks.

They are the problem

lmfao. i'm really sorry i'm dividing a nation by calling out lunacy. i hereby apologize to America.

the problem certainly isn't that leftist policies are full scale asinine and are making people upset. it's 100% b/c very insensitive people like myself talk about it

the audacity.

TBD

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

It being pure Marxism, it’s influence is most prevalent in academia, most destructive in law schools.  Politicians get tangled in when they stray from directing a society that is right, to amending one to be, in the end, equitable.  Equitable, meaning the modern, woke definition of: no matter where one starts, or the amount of risk or effort, everyone finishes at about the same place. 

The horrible left coming after your words, it's such a sad sight. Usually libraries are considered safe spaces, you should go hide out there.

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, BobDole said:

The horrible left coming after your words, it's such a sad sight. Usually libraries are considered safe spaces, you should go hide out there.

Who are the ones that are "hurt" by words??  Pretty sure it isn't Offthemat

11 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Who are the ones that are "hurt" by words??  Pretty sure it isn't Offthemat

Matter of opinion. If you are tough enough you won't cave to the loony left and keep using the words you want to use. That is unless he's afraid of being like Bud Light.

Edited by BobDole
missed a word
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

48 minutes ago, BobDole said:

Matter of opinion. If you are tough enough you won't cave to the loony left and keep using the words you want to use. That is unless he's afraid of being like Bud Light.

Bob, ol’ buddy, I pointed out that the meaning had been changed and still used it, not hiding anywhere.  Whatsa matter with you?

4 hours ago, jross said:

back in the day... the smartest went into biz. doing govt work was beneath them and b/c of the pay. but now all those busybodies are in control.. guess they were pretty smart after all...

32 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

back in the day... the smartest went into biz. doing govt work was beneath them and b/c of the pay. but now all those busybodies are in control.. guess they were pretty smart after all...

So what government people are in control of the English language? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

Bob, ol’ buddy, I pointed out that the meaning had been changed and still used it, not hiding anywhere.  Whatsa matter with you?

It's okay to have logophobia, it's more normal than you think.

3 hours ago, BobDole said:

It's okay to have logophobia, it's more normal than you think.

I had to look it up.  It seems you are far more familiar with it than I am.  Do you have any comments on subject?

Edited by Offthemat

34 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I had to look it up.  It seems you are far more familiar with it than I am.  Do you have any comments on subject?

Keep focused on the words, they won't hurt you. It's a great distraction from everything the right feeds you.

Worry about words and the wokeness instead of the crappy policies they put out.

• Fire 1