Nebraska

jajensen09

57 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Very interesting what's going to happen with nebraskas lineup. 125 Smith, 133 van dee? 157 will Robb redshirt? 174-heavy? Is pentz going heavyweight? Or Allred and pinto both dropping down 1 weight?

I would assume Robb would need another year of recovery if he is to wrestle at all. Let's hope he makes it back.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Yeah I wondered that too. I know Manning really likes brown ton at 174. If Pinto and Allred drop a weight you'd have to think nebraska would add a heavyweight?  Robb did say he is going to wrestle, not sure when. Could see a mix of taylor, jagger, and bubba wilson at 157 and 165. Jagger was a big time recruit, not sure if he's recovered from his injuries. 

• Fire 1

17 minutes ago, jajensen09 said:

Yeah I wondered that too. I know Manning really likes brown ton at 174. If Pinto and Allred drop a weight you'd have to think nebraska would add a heavyweight?  Robb did say he is going to wrestle, not sure when. Could see a mix of taylor, jagger, and bubba wilson at 157 and 165. Jagger was a big time recruit, not sure if he's recovered from his injuries. 

I direct you to Harley Andrews: 22W - 2L as a redshirt last season.  Their presumptive starter after Pentz is gone.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

7 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I direct you to Harley Andrews: 22W - 2L as a redshirt last season.  Their presumptive starter after Pentz is gone.

22-2 but did not have any results that would lead you to believe that he will be an impactful starter for them. He was a freshman so he may continue to develop and jump levels but getting stuck by Wroblewski doesn't scream future AA. 

13 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Yeah. I don't think he could be the starter last year... and he wasn't impressive... maybe pentz does jump up. But if I remember correctly. Lenny Pinto was recruited for 174, covid hit which gave labbs extra time there

49 minutes ago, Gus said:

22-2 but did not have any results that would lead you to believe that he will be an impactful starter for them. He was a freshman so he may continue to develop and jump levels but getting stuck by Wroblewski doesn't scream future AA. 

You shut up! Wroblewski may be a very crappy heavyweight but he's MY very crappy heavyweight you turd burgler.

• Haha 2

i am an idiot on the internet

1 hour ago, Gus said:

I mean... the plan is still to be him after another year of development behind Pentz.  Not sure what to tell you there.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

27 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Last night there was a commercial for Nebraska tourism. The tag line was "Honestly, it's not for everyone."

Strange choice.

lol... yeah... we used to have nebraska nice

some people dont like nice.. so.. it's not for everyone now...

Just now, Scouts Honor said:

chili with cinnamon rolls used to be the staple on thursdays.

best school meal ever

I follow an Americam Local foods page and learned about this whole thing last year. Pretty cool and now I mention it whenever Nebraska comes up until I learn something else