Trump on tape admitting to the whole crime

VakAttack

So the 6th circuit judge Karen Nelson Moore in a September 2022 ruling that most of the men on the wrestling team did not realize they were abused until 2018. What!!!! Please explain that to me. I believe the head Wrestling Coach was Russ Hellickson . I'm not sure who the athletic director was. I may be old fashioned but if I'm a doctor the last athletes I would be doing questionable things  with would be the wrestlers. Tell me if I am missing something. There wasn't one wrestler on my high school or college wrestling team that would have tolerated any shenanigans from a doctor.

“Many of the students felt that Strauss’ behavior was an ‘open secret,’ as it appeared to them that their coaches, trainers and other team physicians were fully aware of Strauss’ activities, and yet few seemed inclined to do anything to stop it," investigators from the law firm Perkins Coie wrote in a 180-page report.

The investigators reported that “Strauss sexually abused at least 177 male student-patients.”

In the complaint to the Supreme Court, two former Ohio State wrestlers identified as John Doe 18 and John Doe 23 said Jordan was aware that the athletes referred to Strauss as "Dr. Cough."

The coaching staff showed “no concern despite the athletes’ frequent comments about genital exams,” the complaint states.

Also, when the wrestlers complained about Strauss and other strange men leering at them in the showers, Jordan and head coach Russ Hellickson told them to “pretend they were not there.”

“Because Coach Hellickson, Assistant Coach Jordan, and the athletic department treated Dr. Strauss’s behavior as acceptable, John Doe 23 believed there was nothing he could do to address his discomfort with Dr. Strauss,” the complaint states.

NBC News has reached out to Hellickson for comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

So the 6th circuit judge Karen Nelson Moore in a September 2022 ruling that most of the men on the wrestling team did not realize they were abused until 2018. What!!!! Please explain that to me. I believe the head Wrestling Coach was Russ Hellickson . I'm not sure who the athletic director was. I may be old fashioned but if I'm a doctor the last athletes I would be doing questionable things  with would be the wrestlers. Tell me if I am missing something. There wasn't one wrestler on my high school or college wrestling team that would have tolerated any shenanigans from a doctor.

It's been pretty well documented, even by wrestlers. This isn't new. 

25 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

It's been pretty well documented, even by wrestlers. This isn't new. 

Did you read the first line . Do you have any idea how that is possible? I'm talking about young men that are wrestlers. I never was a big fan of getting a physical especially  when they had to check for a hernia. But if the doctor spent more than 2 seconds that would be a big problem.

16 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Would that be funny if true.

The stupidest person on conservative Twitter west of Dave Rubin strikes again.  The man who tasked himself with bringing in the youth vote to Republicans and is based out if Arizona (how's that going for him, btw) just made wild assumptions throughout his Tweet and just assumes their true, then finishes ofd by both assuming the document in question hasn't been found AND asking why it hasn't been found from the home of a man who has been charged with refusing to return stolen documents.  🤔🤔🤔

12 hours ago, Paul158 said:

Did you read the first line . Do you have any idea how that is possible? I'm talking about young men that are wrestlers. I never was a big fan of getting a physical especially  when they had to check for a hernia. But if the doctor spent more than 2 seconds that would be a big problem.

Adults have been taking advantage of kids since the beginning of time. Even the toughest ones, like yourself.

1 hour ago, headshuck said:

CBS confirms the Iran memo isn't among the records underlying Trump’s illegal retention charges. CBS!

Most of the analysts I’ve heard believe they are holding that part for dissemination charges in NJ. The claim being the retention and obstruction took place in Florida. Dissemination (that we know of at least) took a place in NJ

18 hours ago, VakAttack said:

The stupidest person on conservative Twitter west of Dave Rubin strikes again.  The man who tasked himself with bringing in the youth vote to Republicans and is based out if Arizona (how's that going for him, btw) just made wild assumptions throughout his Tweet and just assumes their true, then finishes ofd by both assuming the document in question hasn't been found AND asking why it hasn't been found from the home of a man who has been charged with refusing to return stolen documents.  🤔🤔🤔

Writing this and then calling someone the stupidest?   You should proof read what you write when you call someone else stupid.  Errors above in RED.   These are not egregious errors, but from a lawyer whose detail to words should be paramount, it makes taking this seriously more difficult. 

But then you make assumptions that I don't think you can answer.   So if this bozo doesn't know anything, please illuminate us all and say where this document is.   And you can also tell us why the document in question was not found at the home of a man who has been charged?

I think you are projecting, because you too are assuming, but in the opposite direction.  But of course that is ok because it is against Trump.   You assume they have found the document in question and you are assuming it was found in the home, even though CBS says it is not part of the evidence.   Hopefully you can answer the questions above.  If not, are you not doing the exact same thing as this bozo you are complaining about?

Trump may be guilty.  True enough.   But you are assuming it is true without any real knowledge, based on what I read above.   You are doing what you are complaining about.  Projection at its finest. 

mspart

• Fire 2

10 minutes ago, mspart said:

Writing this and then calling someone the stupidest?   You should proof read what you write when you call someone else stupid.  Errors above in RED.   These are not egregious errors, but from a lawyer whose detail to words should be paramount, it makes taking this seriously more difficult. 

But then you make assumptions that I don't think you can answer.   So if this bozo doesn't know anything, please illuminate us all and say where this document is.   And you can also tell us why the document in question was not found at the home of a man who has been charged?

I think you are projecting, because you too are assuming, but in the opposite direction.  But of course that is ok because it is against Trump.   You assume they have found the document in question and you are assuming it was found in the home, even though CBS says it is not part of the evidence.   Hopefully you can answer the questions above.  If not, are you not doing the exact same thing as this bozo you are complaining about?

Trump may be guilty.  True enough.   But you are assuming it is true without any real knowledge, based on what I read above.   You are doing what you are complaining about.  Projection at its finest. 

mspart

When I'm typing on my phone, I'm not taking the time to proofread.  This isn't a legal filing and none of you are a judge.  If you would like to call into question my intelligence, feel free.

I didn't make ANY assumptions.  I was pointing out that he was making assumptions.  I didn't assert anywhere in my post that the opposite of what he said was incontrovertibly true.  Thanks for playing, though.  I'm sure you felt pretty proud of yourself writing this.

Yes, I felt pretty proud, more for the logic than for what you are thinking.   But in reading your post that I responded to, the tone of it sounds different than what you are trying to explain after the fact.  

That doesn't make any difference at all to the assumptions you make by calling out someone else's assumptions.   By doing so you are saying they are wrong in their assumption.   Which in the end, is an assumption on your part, because you don't really know either. 

In the final analysis, no one knows anything except that CBS has verified that this document, wherever it may or may not be, is not part of the prosecution.   I would say that is not an assumption.    It is more a matter of trust in CBS's veracity, which I am not sure about really.  They are the network of Cronkite so they wouldn't steer me wrong would they?   Oops, showed my age again. 

mspart

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yes, I felt pretty proud, more for the logic than for what you are thinking.   But in reading your post that I responded to, the tone of it sounds different than what you are trying to explain after the fact.  

That doesn't make any difference at all to the assumptions you make by calling out someone else's assumptions.   By doing so you are saying they are wrong in their assumption.   Which in the end, is an assumption on your part, because you don't really know either. 

In the final analysis, no one knows anything except that CBS has verified that this document, wherever it may or may not be, is not part of the prosecution.   I would say that is not an assumption.    It is more a matter of trust in CBS's veracity, which I am not sure about really.  They are the network of Cronkite so they wouldn't steer me wrong would they?   Oops, showed my age again. 

mspart

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.  Pointing out that somebody is making an assumption is not asserting that they are definitely wrong or that I know the opposite to be true.  It's asserting that they have no idea if they're right or wrong, but they are acting as if they're right.

2 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Well I did follow my post with “wouldn’t that be funny if true.”

Mike Parrish used to post every bit of hearsay followed up with an “lololol.”

And you'll note that I didn't say anything about you.  My response was purely in response to Charlie Kirk.

21 hours ago, VakAttack said:

The items in bold are what Vak assumes this bozo on Twitter is assuming. 

mspart

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

You literally have no idea what you're talking about.  Pointing out that somebody is making an assumption is not asserting that they are definitely wrong or that I know the opposite to be true.  It's asserting that they have no idea if they're right or wrong, but they are acting as if they're right.

You can deny your intention all you want but it is there for everyone to see.  

By saying he made "wild assumptions throughout his Tweet" you are saying he's an idiot and you know better than him what's going on.  Otherwise, how are his assumptions wild?  So if you know his assumptions are wild, where is the document and explain how it was found at the house of a man who has been charged with classified documents?

You don't have an answer do you?  But you are asserting this guy's assumptions are dead wrong by calling his assumptions WILD.  Just reading what you wrote and concluding things based on tone and the written word.   Something you should be very familiar with. 

mspart