Gable to become a Fighting Camel!

AgaveMaria

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Do people really think he isn't going to finish it off at Minnesota?  That lineup becomes insanely salty with him back in it.  They go from a fringe guy at 285 in Joles to Joles being a darkhorse at 197 and the champ at 285.

Everyone knows he was just letting his son (Mason Gableson) earn his title.  He's a good father.

CAMPBELL. CAMPBELL. CAMPBELL.

CAMELS. CAMELS. CAMELS.

GABLE. GABLE. GABLE.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

In all seriousness, anyone else concerned he might announce a full commitment to WWE and forego future wrestling plans? This seems unlikely given him already wrestling in the U.S. Open and Final X, plus all the teases about Iowa, but it would really suck if that is the big announcement tonight. 

PNWfan

2 hours ago, PNWfan said:

In all seriousness, anyone else concerned he might announce a full commitment to WWE and forego future wrestling plans? This seems unlikely given him already wrestling in the U.S. Open and Final X, plus all the teases about Iowa, but it would really suck if that is the big announcement tonight. 

I feel like it is unlikely he will announce status quo.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

On 6/27/2023 at 6:57 AM, Dark Energy said:

Serious suggestion - bold face lies should be shunned as thread starters.  Posters that do it as well.  Reminds me of another thread a while back.  Person just wished something to be true so posted it as such.  Brings down the enjoyment of the forum.  Collective lowers intelligence.  Makes it a cesspool.

If you really think reading this lowers your intelligence - Donald Trump is looking for a good PR person these days.

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

RAGBRAI’s overnight town tonight is Ames, IA, the home of Iowa State University. Lebron James (of “the announcement” fame) was known to be a frequent bicycle commuter. Therefore you have to assume that G.S also likes bicycles. Therefore he is probably going to announce he is going to wrestle for ISU next year. 

15 hours ago, AgaveMaria said:

If you really think reading this lowers your intelligence - Donald Trump is looking for a good PR person these days.

I’m lost.  

I don’t like lies.  And stupid jokes are stupid.  I believe that having more lies and stupid jokes as thread starters lowers the perceived intelligence of the collective community.  More of a cesspool.  

Having this stance means that I should be Trump’s PR person …. ???    

Need some dots connected.  

16 hours ago, PencilNeck said:

RAGBRAI’s overnight town tonight is Ames, IA, the home of Iowa State University. Lebron James (of “the announcement” fame) was known to be a frequent bicycle commuter. Therefore you have to assume that G.S also likes bicycles. Therefore he is probably going to announce he is going to wrestle for ISU next year. 

Buddies are on Ragbrai this week. They crashed the wedding yesterday and were graciously overserved - heard this morning was painful lol

https://ragbrai.com/youre-the-lube-in-my-chain-a-ragbrai-wedding-at-the-craft-beer-tent/

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

14 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

Here's the clip. This guy looks like a fish out of water doing WWE.  I guess he's giving it one more try, but wow, that clip was not good. 

Here is how it's done:

Agree.  Can’t imagine his WWE career lasts very long unfortunately.  Hopefully it at least lasts long enough to see a match of him vs Ferrari if Ferrari’s legal issues ever get resolved 

Coach Norman Dale (USA Wrestling) : I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. These six individuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 23 nights for the next 4 months, to represent you, this high school. That kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team.

Edited by MPhillips

On 7/28/2023 at 6:49 AM, MPhillips said:

Coach Norman Dale (USA Wrestling) : I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. These six individuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 23 nights for the next 4 months, to represent you, this high school. That kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team.

Coach Tom Brands (Squawkeye Wrestling) : I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. These indivisuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to collect every possible NIL dollar(and even pennies) to put themselves on the line in the room, get beat to hell, go out for months and wrestle with the sure knowledge Penn State will once again beat them when it is all on hte line. This kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands close examination by Mental Health Professionals to figure out why we can't get it done.(and don't mention Spencer Lee or that Dan Gable never wrestled as a Squawkeye even though both lost their final College match)  I am sure once you see this commitment you will wonder why more Squawkeye wrestlers aren't committed for Psychiatric evaluation and long term mental health study subjects."

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.