Original Final X Thread

Hey all,

I zapped the first Final X thread, which went totally off the rails. 

If you know anything about me you know that i 1) want everyone to be able to speak their mind and 2) take impropriety very seriously.

That being said, i think that discussion ran its course. i also was also uncomfortable with specific names mentioned. 

i felt it was the right decision. I know many of you won't agree so feel free to yell at me. but i did what i thought was right. 

• Fire 9

TBD

17 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Hey all,

I zapped the first Final X thread, which went totally off the rails. 

If you know anything about me you know that i 1) want everyone to be able to speak their mind and 2) take impropriety very seriously.

That being said, i think that discussion ran its course. i also was also uncomfortable with specific names mentioned. 

i felt it was the right decision. I know many of you won't agree so feel free to yell at me. but i did what i thought was right. 

If the person being named ends up being as big a piece of shit as he apparently is being called, I think that people should know that. 

• Fire 2

12 minutes ago, Tripnsweep said:

If the person being named ends up being as big a piece of shit as he apparently is being called, I think that people should know that. 

I think you are wrong, there is a time and place for everything.  That was a massive thread to discuss Final X and making the world team.  It definately went off the rails and became about something else.  The level of discourse had devolved to the point that the original topic of the thread is pointless.  

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Being very nearly the mortal enemies that we appear to be, it seems impossible... but I agree 100% with this message.

not to be a dik...

but...

i have way bigger issues than and internet dik waving contest...

still

respect...

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Threadkilla said:

I think you are wrong, there is a time and place for everything.  That was a massive thread to discuss Final X and making the world team.  It definately went off the rails and became about something else.  The level of discourse had devolved to the point that the original topic of the thread is pointless.  

Then we should start anew. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, LJB said:

what is the bigger issue?

a world medal?

or possibly honor?

self respect?

or just possibly doing what is right?

Capitalization is important in writing.

It is the difference in helping your Uncle Jack off a horse..., or Helping your uncle jack off a horse.

• Fire 2
  • Haha 3

” Never attribute to inspiration that which can be adequately explained by delusion”.

6 hours ago, billyhoyle said:

(maybe a reporter writes a story about it)

there is no one inside the wrestling community that has the chutzpah to even comment on it much less actually look into the real issues...

i saw a screen grab of an email sent out by an independent investigator looking into the shenanigans at the OTC from way earlier this year, but, i have not heard or seen anything since...

8 hours ago, LJB said:

not to be a dik...

but...

i have way bigger issues than and internet dik waving contest...

still

respect...

The real life measuring contest also results in being quite a large issue for me, as well.

First World Problems.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

48 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

The real life measuring contest also results in being quite a large issue for me, as well.

First World Problems.

The girlfriend says it's only a "meh...average" problem for me.

• Haha 1

i am not going to sign up for hawkeye report, but...

i do not know the specific allegations and i did not ask the one party involved that i have a relationship with because it is none of my business...

one point that i want out there is that several safe sport reports have been filed and USAW refuses to do anything about it at all...

any sexual relationship between a coach and their athlete is specifically forbidden and that it has happened openly can not be denied...

and yet USAW does nothing and makes excuses for why they will not...

that is a huge problem...

and speaks to the main issue of absolutely no accountability throughout the organization...

• Fire 2

14 hours ago, DJT said:

I assume it’s because mspart stated he secretly enjoys listening to Pyles. You’re right for deleting the thread, if that’s the case. We can’t have that smut on here.

I never did!!

O, Brave Sir Robin on Make a GIF

mspart